The Junkanoo Gang

Horace

Dear fellow junkaroonies..
I posted a message to you in the main thread. Mostly that all my packages went out last week. :) Sorry you've been sick WW. I'm a great advocate of thyme also.
Going to the Ren Faire now. back later
Hugs Hh

Witchy Woman

Horace said:
I posted a message to you in the main thread. Mostly that all my packages went out last week. :) Sorry you've been sick WW. I'm a great advocate of thyme also.
Hugs Hh
O' you will have fun there. I havent been to ours in a few years here. Most the time I forget its here, which is odd, considering it comes in October around my birthday :)

Witchy Woman

linnie said:
Somehow I've lost a post... Where did it go??? :) You getting a bit better yet, Witchy? Have you chewed on that thyme, yet, and salt gargled??? It does work, and it is so inexpensive compared to pain killers and Cold Tabs etc.. Just don't swallow!!! Take care of you... I'm glad you stumbled upon that cupid charm!!! Yay!!! :)

The oracle 'junk' you sent to Satori is simply amazing, bodhran... Amazing!!! :)

Our junkanoos are a quiet bunch, eh???? :):):)
SAlt yes, lozenges o' yeah..not the thyme yet though. maybe ill have some tonight with some cam...tea. n honey, yes ive had several teaspoons of honey. ill mix some honey with peanut butter later as a spoon snack ...that should coat my throat also.
um...cant give up the mountain dew kick back yet though :(

linnie

Horace said:
Hugs Hh
oh, yay... on their way Horace... and mine went on Thursday afternoon, Southern Hemisphere time... yippee... Hope you love your little bagful.. and have fun at the Ren Faire (???) It sounds wonderful :) :)

Witchy Woman

I just copied and pasted from the main thread...

I got 2 packages in todays mail! woot. On from AJ and one from HORACE...I love all those stones Horace, thank you so much...I will deff make a rune set from those Red Jaspers....thank you soooo very much. And the dragon wand thingy...love it, did that come from a wind chime? hehehe. I mixed up the trinkets to both of my oracles

linnie

Oooh... that sounds delicious, Witchy (and Horace :))

linnie

Quiet forum here... :)

Elven

WooHoo! I received my first parcel today and it came from linnie :D

So let me show you my special stash from Linnie, a wonderful start to my Junkaroo Gang Oracle Collection :heart:

Thankyou so much Linnie.
I'll get to play with them this weekend!

Cheers Gang.

Attachments

• Junk Oracle from Linnie sml.jpg
    Junk Oracle from Linnie sml.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 61