The Booty Babes

GryffinSong

bodhran's package arrived in my local post office at 5:09 this morning ... that means it should be out in the truck on it's way to my door!!! I'm so excited!!!

linnie

GryffinSong said:
bodhran's package arrived in my local post office at 5:09 this morning ... that means it should be out in the truck on it's way to my door!!! I'm so excited!!!
Yay!!!!!! Happy for you :)

BodhiSeed

GryffinSong said:
Yea! Finally!:D

kaleanna

GryffinSong said:

Yay! Gryffin :)

Morning everyone :)

Satori

:D
Morticia's package arrived!:party::eek:
GryffinSong's package arrived!:party::thumbsup:

And...the SpongeBob toys arrived!:party::cool:
kaleanna, you are so sweet! I love them! Let the Spongebob readings begin!!! All I need to find now is a Mr. Crabs!!!

This is not a good time for me to write the contents and so forth, but, I am very very pleased. Each set of goodies has such a different voice. I feel very loved getting these things. I don't know if that makes sense.

And Morticia, about that item you told us about, the one you always include :bugeyed: I have a story for you, about a spiritual guide that appeared for me....Oh the Horror. The Horror!

Gryff, what a beautiful letter and the items are so special. Again, the bears...I have no words, except to say the number of them that you sent was such a good sign. (((hugs)))

GryffinSong

Yay, packages are arriving ... woohooooo!!!

If it helps, I photographed everyone's loot before I sent it so that I could remember what went out. I'm happy to post them instead of folks having to describe or re-photograph. Just let me know. :heart:

Satori

I'm game! Go ahead and post and I can talk about how lovely everything is and how much great energy tumbled out of the bag along with the baubles!

I really love the bears. I have a white, mother of pearl polar bear in Opal. Now she has a whole family!

Most of Gryff's stuff is going into Opal I've decided. And a spiral from bodhran is there already! I forgot to mention that piece earlier.

About a quarter of bodhran's stuff will go to Opal. This has been interesting. Some things are just clearly MoonBell objects. Others are clearly for Opal.

Morticia's things are very cool in a whole different way. I don't know what to do about Mr. Big, but he does now have a name. Which usually means that I can't just get rid of him. I'm just stymied abuot what to do with him.

:bugeyed:

GryffinSong

I'm overwhelmed!!! Today, just now, ALL three packages from my booty babes arrived!!! Woooohooooooooo!!! And now I'm off to open them and play with them and love them and ...

I feel like I should open one a day or something, to spread out the joy.

NAAAAH!!! LOL

GryffinSong

Satori said:
I'm game! Go ahead and post and I can talk about how lovely everything is and how much great energy tumbled out of the bag along with the baubles!

I really love the bears. I have a white polar bear in mother of pearl in Opal. Now she has a whole family! Most of Gryff's stuff is going into Opal I've decided. And a spiral from bodhran is there already! I forgot to mention that piece earlier.

I'm so glad you like them!!! :heart:

Here's your treasure ...

Attachments

• treasure for satori.jpg
    treasure for satori.jpg
    207.4 KB · Views: 51

Satori

Open mine! Open mine! Open mine!

:D