The Booty Babes

Satori

Happily grins and wanders off to toss puffy white balls of dog hair out the door to the birds....

Has mental flash of all the nests in the area loaded with Satori's hair, the hair of the children, the hair of the dog, and she smiles, thinking she is either the weirdest one on the street, or the most generous!

:p

BodhiSeed

GS, I'm glad that you like your goodies !:heart:

Satori, I do that too!:D

Satori

Look what washed up on my shore!

From GryffinSong:

The bears are fantastic.
I sort of see three groups emerging there. One is me, the bigger blue (sodalite?) bear on my own, and the other is me and my two girls, the set of smaller fetishy bears, and the third is me as the blue bear again, and the kids and my husband as the fetishy bears. Already these little bears stole my heart and have a message...just by being there!

The bird and fish beads are so sweet, but the bird is very much in line with my connection to birds as messagers of spirit. So I love that bead.

The puffy red heart is another favorite because first I love dichroic glass. Second I hear a poem starting in me when I look at it....

My heart
my red heart beats
passion
blood
fire
deep dragon breaths of fire
red fire leaves no room
for fear
my heart beats red

The little tarot card is amazing. I mean amazing. Those are great Gryff. Sensational.

Love the coin, shell, sea glass, and the little bell! ;)

I love knowing the history of the things, so amazing that you were able to share with us. The antler buttons have so many meanings popping for me. About shedding what you don't need, about how things we shed can be useful in other ways for other purposes, so much.

Love the cat's eye operculum. Yours is actually going to be part of a pendant/necklace I'm already designing in my mind right now. bodhee's will go into the kits.

Thanks for the dice, love it, love that it is old. And the colored glass beads are sweet.

Thank you so much.

Attachments

• satori from gryff.jpg
    satori from gryff.jpg
    207.4 KB · Views: 47

GryffinSong

bodhran, did you know that the penny you sent me is from my birth year?!?!?!?

BodhiSeed

:party: Just got my bags in the mail! :party:
First up was Satori's bag! It had a silver goblet (casting cup) and a horse in the baggie, but then there was a little drawstring bag... And I'm convinced Satori knows magic, because I kept pouring toys, charms, and buttons out nonstop! How in the world did you get so many things in one small bag? My favorite is the parachute man. When I was growing up with my four step bros and sisters, we were poor. We would save our pennies from taking bottles back to the store. One of the first toys (from Woolworths) I ever bought was an army man with a parachute! It was a TREASURED toy.:) It will take me a while to comb through so many items, but some of my other favorites are: beach glass, snail shells, origami frog, metal buttons!!, doll head, "strength" charm, alphabet blocks, and dove. I can see where we DO think alike my friend!:D Thank you so much for all the lovely goodies! I will enjoy "pawing" through them later, but wanted to go ahead and post now.:heart:

BodhiSeed

GryffinSong said:
bodhran, did you know that the penny you sent me is from my birth year?!?!?!?
Awesome!:D

Satori

Ohhhh my dear bodhee!

:angel::party::D;):D:party::angel:
I'm so happy you like your stuff!​

GryffinSong

bodhran said:

You didn't know???? Holy crap, woman, you ARE psychic!!! I'm over 50, so the odds are very small you'd happen to grab the right penny. I'm agog. Simply agog. :heart:

BodhiSeed

GryffinSong said:
You didn't know???? Holy crap, woman, you ARE psychic!!! I'm over 50, so the odds are very small you'd happen to grab the right penny. I'm agog. Simply agog. :heart:
Didn't have a (conscious) clue!:D

Just opened GS's envelope!!! I'm crazy about the bears; this totem has followed me through many years of my childhood - I am convinced it was my protector when I lived with a sociopath (stepdad #1). My other favorites are the antler buttons, the coin (Fiji?), the polished operculum, and the tiny Empress card. Thank you so much!:heart:
I don't have a camera, so if you want to post a picture, please do!

Satori

My little tarot card is Strength and Magician. I think this is an amazing idea Gryff. I remember when you created them over in the TradeCard readings...is that right? Well I remember "being there" when you created them!!!

Way cool.

And I have to say, that having just the one is very special for the kit. Love it.