The Booty Babes

BodhiSeed

Hey K! It's nice to have the purple pages back up again!:D
Grff, I like the added details!:thumbsup:

Gryff and Mortica, if you'd like me to do a junk oracle reading for you just let me know. I did a private one for Satori already. I'd like a general topic so I'll know what to read on. I'll be in and out today (book club, online class, grandson's birthday), so please don't think I'm ignoring you if you post and it takes me a while to get back to you.:heart:

Hope everyone in all the groups has a lovely day today!:)

GryffinSong

...Gryff and Mortica, if you'd like me to do a junk oracle reading for you just let me know. I did a private one for Satori already. I'd like a general topic so I'll know what to read on...

I'd love a reading bodhran. Friendship and community is the theme. I have many aquaintances, but friendships seem hard to develop in my new place, and I find that I'm really missing the heart-felt, spirit-deep communities that came so easily out in Washington.

Thank you. :heart:

kaleanna

Hey K! It's nice to have the purple pages back up again!:D
Grff, I like the added details!:thumbsup:

Gryff and Mortica, if you'd like me to do a junk oracle reading for you just let me know. I did a private one for Satori already. I'd like a general topic so I'll know what to read on. I'll be in and out today (book club, online class, grandson's birthday), so please don't think I'm ignoring you if you post and it takes me a while to get back to you.:heart:

Hiya bodhran. Yes it is nice to have them back up.

kaleanna

hiya Gryffin,
How are you this morning?

KMilliron

My basement is cleaned, and I have hooked up my laptop to my bass amp. It's only what may be considered a quarter stack, but that amp still gets a lot of power. :D I am having a great day.

GryffinSong

hiya Gryffin,
How are you this morning?

Still waking up. Spent time last night with my new Harmonious Tarot. What a lovely and bizarre deck. I did a deck interview and it was saucy and frank. Not at all what I expected from such a soft-looking deck. This one packs a punch!!!

Today I take Merlin in for his 3 week checkup about his broken jaw. I'll be bringing Willow with me so he can check her mouth and give me an estimate on a dental. She'll likely lose all her teeth too, but at least her jaw isn't broken!!! Ah, the joys of having senior dogs. :(

How're you?

kaleanna

Still waking up. Spent time last night with my new Harmonious Tarot. What a lovely and bizarre deck. I did a deck interview and it was saucy and frank. Not at all what I expected from such a soft-looking deck. This one packs a punch!!!

Today I take Merlin in for his 3 week checkup about his broken jaw. I'll be bringing Willow with me so he can check her mouth and give me an estimate on a dental. She'll likely lose all her teeth too, but at least her jaw isn't broken!!! Ah, the joys of having senior dogs. :(

How're you?

I am hanging in there. Dealt with some grumpy attitudes and kiddos antagonizing each other this morning :/

KMilliron

Just had a thought... Do any of you guys have guitar picks in any of your oracles?

GryffinSong

Just had a thought... Do any of you guys have guitar picks in any of your oracles?

Two of our lovely ladies sent me guitar picks. MM sent one or two. Bodhran sent a bunch with dragons on them. :) Why? Do you have extras? Shall we create a guitar pick oracle next???

kaleanna

I don't yet have any guitar picks in my oracle