The Booty Babes

BodhiSeed

(((MM))):heart: <pats on shoulder> I feel your pain. I was posting a reading (PM) last night when the forum disappeared.:bugeyed:
I'm so happy you liked your loot!:D The carnelian-looking stone is in the Botswana agate family (often called an apricot agate). The eye shells are operculum, little "doors" or lids sea snails use to protect themselves.

What is the flat slab-like stone you sent to us? (It looks and and feels lovely!) I think Satori was thinking it might be petrified wood.

GryffinSong

I don't understand what just happened. I typed in a ton of stuff about bodhran's reading for me. I turned away to take a bite of my stir fry. And when I turned back to the screen her quote was still there, but all my text was gone.

I probably don't have time to try to recreate my response until late tonight. I have quilt bee this evening.

Sigh. :(

kaleanna

you don't have an automatic refresh page thing turned on do you Gryffin?

I know that when I would have that auto refresh page thing turned on when it would refresh the page the thing I was typing was gone.

I use firefox.

Sorry that that happened hun :(

kaleanna

What is the flat slab-like stone you sent to us? (It looks and and feels lovely!) I think Satori was thinking it might be petrified wood.

Hey bodhran,

Is there a pic of the flat slab like stone? would love to see it if possible.

GryffinSong

you don't have an automatic refresh page thing turned on do you Gryffin?

I know that when I would have that auto refresh page thing turned on when it would refresh the page the thing I was typing was gone.

I use firefox.

Sorry that that happened hun :(

Not that I know of. Nothing's changed in my environment except for the AT upgrade. The coincidence that two of us lost long replies today makes me suspicious.

I run Windows Vista (boo hiss) with Internet Explorer.

Satori

So did MM like her goodies? Did she answer our questions about what some of the items are???

MOrty! Where r u?

kaleanna

Not that I know of. Nothing's changed in my environment except for the AT upgrade. The coincidence that two of us lost long replies today makes me suspicious.

I run Windows Vista (boo hiss) with Internet Explorer.

hrmm, not sure then. I know MM said that she wasn't logged in and so when she tried to post it, it didn't let her and she had to log in.

morticia monroe

satori,

I loved my items! "X marks the spot" gets two thumbs up! What a great idea! And you know those beads on a coiled wire are a cool thing too, it reminds me of DNA!
The Spirograph wheel is perfect for me. When I was a kid, I was crazy about my Spirograph. In fact I STILL love playing with those things! And the glass shards are gorgeous,,, The snowflake and the little ghost and bat got "oohs" and "ahhs" out of me as well. I like those a lot!
The fleur-de-lis and crawfish will be easy for me to make associations with as well. they are down-home objects where I live. Looove the swallow bird. ;)

And oh my gosh! The beach glass or whatever you want to call it is choice! I was so hoping someone would send a piece. :) I also like the little pocket watch charm.

I'm thrilled with all of it! Thank you so much!