The Booty Babes

linnie

Alrighty here are closeups of the stones that I was not sure of.

Alrighty here are closeups of the stones that I was not sure of.

31... blue apatite or amazonite inclusions in something quartzy??? 41... serpentine or blood stone??? 51... white chalcedony???? No idea really, but these would be my guesses...

kaleanna

I think the last set of stones are tumbled selenite. But I can't be sure!

actually a couple of the white ones could possibly be selenite,they have a matte feel to them which is different that the other tumbled white ones. never thought of selenite. The other white ones in that group could possibly be milky quartz

Thankies Satori

Thankies linnie

kaleanna

31... blue apatite or amazonite inclusions in something quartzy??? 41... serpentine or blood stone??? 51... white chalcedony???? No idea really, but these would be my guesses...

Thankies linnie,

I would not know so is why I posted to get help, LOL. I will look those up and see

GryffinSong

I’m going to write this on a word processor to make sure I don’t lose it again. I’m sorry but I simply don’t remember everything I wrote, and I’m not feeling as tuned into it as I was earlier. But, I’ll do the best I can …

bodhran said:
Alright dear Karen, here is your throw for how you can find friendship and a sense of community where you live. I used a spread cloth that I hand-stitched with a diagram similar to a Solomon's knot:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Aq...ll'Orto4.jpg
The North arm represents Spirit, the East arm represents Sky, the South arm Land, and the West arm Sea (the Celtic realms with the addition of Spirit).

What a beautiful concept for a spread cloth!!!

In the North/Spirit, lies a heart and a "potions" playing piece. In the Kabbalah class I've been taking, the sense of lack opens what they call the "point in the heart." I think this point has been awakened in you, and from your desire alone, doors will be opened. But you will have to see these opportunities and then follow through. Potions are magical brews that can either poison or help. This is a reminder to focus on what you would like (rather than what you lack). The Universe can figure out how to get it to you, you just have to visualize the end product. Both of these pieces seem to be about your desires.

This hasn’t always been easy for me, but I’ll remember these images and your words and hopefully will remember to focus on the desire rather than the lack.

In the East/Sky, lies a bowling pin and a Fresca cap. The bowling pin first made me think of groups to join to get involved in. But don't "knock down" an idea because you think it is "not you." My husband recently pushed me into a book club that studies Christian theology. Now I do not call myself a Christian (or any other label for that matter) so as you can imagine, I was not thrilled about going. But what I found there amazed me - men and women searching for the spiritual, with very open minds. The Fresca cap emphasizes this as well. Fresca means "fresh" (Spanish), so the communities and friends you are looking for are going to be in new places and uncharted territories.

I definitely need to work on looking in “not me” places. I find myself wanting to be on the mountain, walking up to Turtle Mound, or going to Grandmother’s sweat lodge and so on. Letting that go, and seeking whatever will be here, is an interesting task. I have pre-conceived notions it seems, and I’ll definitely try to let them go.

In the South/Land, no pieces fell, which is pretty unusual. But I think the meaning there is that what you look like and what you have materially are not going to matter to the new friends you make. They are going to be much more interested in your spiritual path, your ideas and inspirations, and the emotional aspect of the relationship (the three areas where pieces fell).

That sounds great!!!

In the West/Sea, a pawn and a baby fell. The pawn is very restricted in the moves it can make on the chess board. Do you keep your feelings close to the vest? Only show a few people your true feelings? Now this piece could mean to be careful, EXCEPT we have the baby piece in the same area. There is no doubt how a baby feels - they will express it without hesitation. Their little hearts are completely open; an adult however, often feels vulnerable being this way, especially if they've been hurt before. Their inclination is to build a wall of protection, only peeking out above it in rare instances. So take a risk, and be willing to be vulnerable in order to find those friendships and sense of community you desire.

Thanks. I have an opportunity to do this this weekend. A gathering of some of my quilt bee. We are having an all day mini retreat on Saturday, and the woman who’s hosting has said we can come Friday night if we want to. I’ve been dithering, but here’s a perfect opportunity to spend more time with her (and anyone else who might come early). No more dithering … just do it!!!

Thank you for the beautiful reading bodhran! :heart:

BodhiSeed

You're most welcome GS!:heart:

Satori

I put together an oracle kit for a friend today. She is here from fla and she saw my stuff and ooohhed and aaahhhed...so I said here, take this and this and this and before you know it she had her own mini kit!

I can't post more pice right now because of two things.

My phone pics are too expensive! And, if I use my camera the file is too big for the forum and I don't know how to make it smaller.

Any tips?

GryffinSong

I put together an oracle kit for a friend today. She is here from fla and she saw my stuff and ooohhed and aaahhhed...so I said here, take this and this and this and before you know it she had her own mini kit!

My phone pics are too expensive! And, if I use my camera the file is too big for the forum and I don't know how to make it smaller.

Any tips?

Do you have any photo editing software on your computer? What operating system are you using?

Satori

I'm not going to post this whole reading, but I wanted you to see the picture of a reading I did today for my friend.

She used Opal and she did it mandala style.

IN this instance I want to call attention to the shape of the reading. My friend took a picture of the reading with her camera phone and I asked her to see the picture. The reading was still in front of me, I hadn't even started to look at it yet and I saw something in the photo that sort of took my breath away.

I didn't notice it in the layout at first, but in the photo....wow! I was like, look-it's a goddess!!!!!!

As we looked more and more at the layout we saw something emerge that was amazing.

Here is the picture from her phone.

What you can see beautifully already is my gorgeous reading tray, :), and the cloth from bodhran on top of it. :) On the outer edge is a planet that she put there rolling around on the outer atmosphere.

Now look at the right side of the picture-to the left of planet earth, the blue ball on the upper right corner. You'll see a clump of objects, a bent line and a straight line of objects, ending in the happy squirrel. then you see a line leading to a whitish heart.

to the left of that you see a center line of objects and at the top of the tray is Gryff's tarot card, Magician face up, upside down.

The Magician is the feet of the goddess. The top of the goddess is opposite side of tray, just below the white bear fetish, you'll see a circle, which is a face, an African face.

So the goddess is upside down, and her arms have two paths each. Each path or set of arms turned out to be a relationship. The one to the right near the world is iwth her husband, the other arm is with her current boyfriend who she lives with.

She is not divorced.

Can you see this upside down goddess figure?

Once we discovered the goddess the reading fell into place for me. I mean it locked into place. I could hear the lock click in fact! LOL.

Attachments

• JGoddessRdg.jpg
    JGoddessRdg.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 52

kaleanna

Any tips?

I have a resizing program, will send ya a pm.