The Junkanoo Gang

linnie

Just a quick hello to everyone. I wanted to let you know that after this evening, I will probably not be online very much here at AT until Monday evening because we have family coming to visit.

At this point I think that some people are still waiting for a package here or there, but mostly we are at the point where everyone can exchange readings; I would advise that when you have time try to do at least one reading here. Not everyone has the time, but this is a great opportunity. I especially love reading for someone with items that they sent me - I can feel THEIR energy. (But then, I'm into psychometry!)

Anyway, send me a p.m. if you have any questions; otherwise, I'll see you all in a few days.

Have fun!

Thanks Mell... I'm looking forward to having fun... just waiting for all my loot to arrive... my mailbox is sighing with anticipation... I think it will be next week before the US ones arrive, althoughI'm not sure when Elven posted (???) because that should only take a day or two to get to me. Have a nice time with your family... :)

linnie

My favourite piece is the little brass crocodile - very sweet - Linnie says his significance is: Primal Energies and Timelessness. :thumbsup: He's very cute! :D

Hello Elven... Mell just posted a general message about not being online but have fun with your readings, and I thought about when the loot would be arriving so I could do readings also... I have my own stash, but was keen to include the new 'junk' too :) Have you posted yet? I know the US people's will take a couple of weeks, but I was just wondering when I should be expecting your little parcel. :) Thank you... and I hope you and the Croc are enjoying each other.:)

Horace

Hi linnie and Elven..
Your packages should be arriving this week! Hope you'll be as excited as I am. I'm waiting to share readings when I have all my stuff, too, linnie. or at least enough of a mix to use mostly new from y'all.:)

linnie

Hi linnie and Elven..
Your packages should be arriving this week! Hope you'll be as excited as I am. I'm waiting to share readings when I have all my stuff, too, linnie. or at least enough of a mix to use mostly new from y'all.:)

Thanks for letting us know, Horace... I'm keeping my eye on my mailbox :):):) and, yes, then readings :):):)

Witchy Woman

I hope I get another package today :) Mail man should be arriving any minute now. always from 1 ta 2 pm...yay...

linnie

I hope I get another package today :) Mail man should be arriving any minute now. always from 1 ta 2 pm...yay...

Mine must be getting close to you.... :):):) I'm stll waiting for all of them... 'tis a slow business living on the other side of the world, but fun, yes. :)

linnie

sorry... duplicated post... oops.... :)

linnie

You-hoooooooooooooooooooooooooo... Anyone about????

My mailbox was empty again... sob....

Um, Mell is enquiring on the main thread about how close we all are to completion... So... is everyone's loot in the mail and making their way to everyone else yet? I may have missed a post, and there are way too many to go back through all of them, but I can't remember you posting a sending date, Elven... are they on their way??? (Oh... sorry... I just backtracked and one of your posts looked hopeful about getting them out on Wednesday of last week, yes?? :)) ... Horace and Witchy, you're done, aren't you, in terms of having already posted everything out? And now you are just waiting for ours to reach you, and we, for yours....

There must be some huge advantage in being closer to your group, geographically and postally-speaking... but I guess we can view it as that wonderful extended-Christmas-or birthday season-kind-of-thing, when you don't have a huge party, but have lots of intimate little happy moments with smaller groups... Just like that, it is, waiting for our junk.. :):):):) Hee hee!!! Anyway, I am very interested to see what all of our oracles look like once our parcels have all arrived... Thank you all agin for your thoughtful swaps!! :) xxx

Horace

my picks:)

So I got my glass of wine and my notepad and opened up my bag. I laid out each item and pondered each as I did so. Some, like your dad's key made me think something right away-he wants you to clean your house??...<sorry, the key is dirty>:) I will include this key at my Feast of the Dead banquet. I like to have a trinket and the favorite food or drink of the passed of my friends and family. He sounds like he'll have a ball at our party.:)
Or the ceramic cheetah, which I also love. I have a ceramic lion this size named aslan. The cheetah is the fast runner. But when does he stop? Are you going to let anyone catch up with you?
And of course I picked the rainbow in the bottle. The blue color was on top. Blue is the throat chakra and the area of speech. You need to work on your delivery, maybe? I think it's just I like this mini oracle. I could easily use it on it's own by colors.:)
I wasn't trying to write a reading, but these were some thoughts I wrote as I went through the bags. I actually think they were meant for me because I'm very blunt and I really to to clean my house! haha
I also kept out:
a 'spirals of rebirth' earring
wooden piece with roses over the moon
gold flower earring with tiny rhinestone accents
a metal ring with a pink stone-actually fits my finger but not for wear:)

So if there's anything in these that have extra meanings to you, please let me know. Otherwise I'm just waiting until my other boxes arrive to make my new oracle and read. Or at least linnie's. It should be here soon, oh yay:)

Thanks Witch Woman, ya did good! Hh

linnie

So I got my glass of wine and my notepad and opened up my bag. I laid out each item and pondered each as I did so. Some, like your dad's key made me think something right away-he wants you to clean your house??...<sorry, the key is dirty>:) I will include this key at my Feast of the Dead banquet. I like to have a trinket and the favorite food or drink of the passed of my friends and family. He sounds like he'll have a ball at our party.:)
Or the ceramic cheetah, which I also love. I have a ceramic lion this size named aslan. The cheetah is the fast runner. But when does he stop? Are you going to let anyone catch up with you?
And of course I picked the rainbow in the bottle. The blue color was on top. Blue is the throat chakra and the area of speech. You need to work on your delivery, maybe? I think it's just I like this mini oracle. I could easily use it on it's own by colors.:)
I wasn't trying to write a reading, but these were some thoughts I wrote as I went through the bags. I actually think they were meant for me because I'm very blunt and I really to to clean my house! haha
I also kept out:
a 'spirals of rebirth' earring
wooden piece with roses over the moon
gold flower earring with tiny rhinestone accents
a metal ring with a pink stone-actually fits my finger but not for wear:)

So if there's anything in these that have extra meanings to you, please let me know. Otherwise I'm just waiting until my other boxes arrive to make my new oracle and read. Or at least linnie's. It should be here soon, oh yay:)

Thanks Witch Woman, ya did good! Hh

Looks like you've already started, Horace! :):):) I'm thinking today is a good day for all of our various packages to arrive... :) Why not? They have to get here sooner or later, huh... Today was the first frost (I thought I was having muscular cramps, and starting sonsidering whether to get out of bed for a shot of magnesium, and then realised it was just really, really, cold, so I was curled up like a ball!!! :)) (I thought the lovely new doonah we lashed out on was foolproof, but frost got the better of it!!!)... Surely the first frost is auspicious? I was just thinking yesterday how wonderful it is, or, rather, how blessed I am, that I can experience a real Winter, in terms of crunchy white paddocks outside, whilst still having 20 (C) degree sunny days... Blessed indeed... :) And mayb the frost will knock down the Cane Toad population before they kill all our beautiful native species (bless you, sad little Bufo marinus)...

Your loot sounds wonderful, Horace... I think Witchy offered me a ceramic animal, too, but I cannot remember which one I chose! :) I am so looking forward to my ancient bits of curled wood....