The Booty Babes

KMilliron

Has anyone in this loverly group ever used their junk oracles for item location? If so, how? Cause I am at wits end as to where my capo may be, and I kind of need it.

GryffinSong

Has anyone in this loverly group ever used their junk oracles for item location? If so, how? Cause I am at wits end as to where my capo may be, and I kind of need it.

I confess that I have no faith in my ability to find lost objects using any divination method. But I'm willing to give it a go in the spirit of experimentation. I'll try one toss without knowing anything else. And if you're willing, PM me a rough description of the layout of your home, which I'll open when I'm done and have posted my results. At that point I'll read your PM and toss some items in a literal reading, to see what lands where.

GryffinSong

One more thing. When I looked at your photo of a capo it resembled a dancer to me. A dancer without a head. If there is anyplace in your home where you dance, or that has anything to do with heads, check there first just in case. ;)

ETA: Ok, now I'm getting silly. But I'm thinking head=bathroom, so look in the bathroom near where you store your shampoo. :)

KMilliron

One more thing. When I looked at your photo of a capo it resembled a dancer to me. A dancer without a head. If there is anyplace in your home where you dance, or that has anything to do with heads, check there first just in case. ;)

ETA: Ok, now I'm getting silly. But I'm thinking head=bathroom, so look in the bathroom near where you store your shampoo. :)

You aren't the first person to think bathroom actually. I checked the bathrooms. I've been told blue, bathroom, cloud. So now I'm thinking it may be near this little blue thing I use to hold my hair brush and deoderant (I have like a boatload of deoderant, Mom's a couponer) and I store my shampoo in my room. Cloud could refer to my incense? I don't know. I'll PM you then I'll look a bit more, then check back in on the forums.

GryffinSong

I'm getting two ideas. One is still the bathroom. And if you've been outdoors at all with it, I'm thinking driveway. Either on it or near it. Perhaps even underneath a car.

Here's why ...

In addition to the dancer without a head ...

I tossed a few items onto the dragon cloth that I'm making for Witchy Woman. My eye was first drawn to a tiny yin/yang symbol which was sitting between the dragons legs. Bathroom. LOL

When I first decided to use her cloth instead of mine, I had a very strong image of a tannish band that runs across the piece, as a path that the dragon is standing on. It reminded me of a driveway. Fully 5 out of the ten objects I pulled landed on the path/driveway. And two landed in the green next to it, so driveway or the grass next to it is also a possibility.

Even if you haven't taken your capo anywhere, is there any chance someone else might have, or a cat grabbed it, or something? Anyway. Driveway and bathroom are what I'm getting. Oh, there is also an object in the dragon's crest, which could be that hair thingy.

In case they trigger any other ideas, here are the items that I drew from my Mighty Tiny oracle:
- frog HEAD (on dragon's crest)
- silver heart, upside-down sun, carnelian stone, jingle bell, yin/yang symbol (path)
- Peruvian bead, hummingbird (grass next to path)
- heart-shaped stone (wing)
- dolphin, wave bead (along the dragon's back)

Good luck!!!

KMilliron

Driveway has been mentioned before, but I haven't checked the garage.

As for somebody grabbing it Surrogate Mom Nurse Lady looked at me weird when I asked if anyone has seen my capo in any bathrooms. She said if I had the capo in the livingroom, there's a chance the 14mo old that lives with us may have grabbed it and taken it in there.

If that kid grabbed my capo I prolly have almost no chance of finding my capo ever again haha. I'll check the garage, and I'll give the bathroom a more intense search once my friend's done using the mirror.

I'll be back in a bit.

GryffinSong

This is fun. :)

I decided, upon reading your description of your place, that I was never going to get a proper visualization of it to do my first idea. My brain just started doing flip flops and fizzing noises came out of my ears. So I decided to take my Mighty Tiny oracle into my hands, gently tumble them back and forth between my hands, and then let one item fall to the cloth. My hope was that that item would give us a clue.

So, while picking up the oracle, my little hope charm fell out. Ok, let's HOPE we find it. I picked it up and continued tumbling. Then I let my fingers spread so that one could dribble out. Three dribbled out. Two fell to the cloth and one got LOST!!! The two that dribbled onto the cloth were the HOPE charm again and a tiny leaf. I searched high and low for the lost one, and it turned out to be on the dragon cloth. Guess what it was? It was the frog HEAD again!!!

SO, more leads to the bathroom, shower, hair thingies, or something to do with heads. I forgot to mention that the dragon's crest could be seen to be where its hair is, on its upper neck near its head.

I also got stuck on your box of hemp. Could it have fallen in there? Somehow hemp reminds me of some hair ties I've had in the past. Same hair association.

Good luck!

KMilliron

This is fun. :)
Glad you're enjoying this. I lose lots of stuff, so hit me up when you're bored haha.

I decided, upon reading your description of your place, that I was never going to get a proper visualization of it to do my first idea. My brain just started doing flip flops and fizzing noises came out of my ears. So I decided to take my Mighty Tiny oracle into my hands, gently tumble them back and forth between my hands, and then let one item fall to the cloth. My hope was that that item would give us a clue.
I giggled when you asked for a description of my home. I actually left out lots of interior details of my room, because I thought it'd just get more confusing :D

So, while picking up the oracle, my little hope charm fell out. Ok, let's HOPE we find it. I picked it up and continued tumbling. Then I let my fingers spread so that one could dribble out. Three dribbled out. Two fell to the cloth and one got LOST!!! The two that dribbled onto the cloth were the HOPE charm again and a tiny leaf. I searched high and low for the lost one, and it turned out to be on the dragon cloth. Guess what it was? It was the frog HEAD again!!!

SO, more leads to the bathroom, shower, hair thingies, or something to do with heads. I forgot to mention that the dragon's crest could be seen to be where its hair is, on its upper neck near its head.
My shampoo is out. I've recently been in that bag, and there is no room for a capo. Besides I lost the capo before loading up that bag anyway.
Leaf could also mean hemp, but I've searched that too. Found a hole punch I've been looking for, but no capo. I may dump the box here in a bit.
Head made me think of my one and only hat. Checked the box it was in. Found my scarf, wallet, and scissors. No capo.

I also got stuck on your box of hemp. Could it have fallen in there? Somehow hemp reminds me of some hair ties I've had in the past. Same hair association.
That box needs sorted through anyway. Dumped it shall be!

Good luck!
I will definitely need it. I owe you Gryff haha.

GryffinSong

Reading(s) Offered

Hi all,

I'm blanking on who I have NOT yet read for, but I'm willing to do a reading within the next day or so for any of you Babes who have not yet had a reading from me. I will probably use my Tiny Treasures AKA Mighty Tiny oracle for this one.

Please let me know if you'd like a focus or a general.

KMilliron

Checked the clothes hamper next to my shampoo and found a microphone clip. Checked the bathroom more carefully and next to the shampoo I found the baby's lost sippy cup. Lots of found items, which is great, but I would really like to find the capo. Haha.