The Junkanoo Gang

linnie

I think some of them are there, in that lot, and some that she mentioned don't seem to be... but I am confused and heading to sleepytime... :) Night all... Have wonder-filled days...and I hope your loot arrives to your mailbox soon, Witchy... (I am delighted with my bits from Horace :))

Horace

Oh Yay linnie

I'm so glad you liked everything. and I only sent about a dozen...not all was oracle type junk :)

Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was right about today being THE day... My first EVER Junk items have arrived to me... from wonderful, thoughtful Horace... I am just so excited by what I've unearthed in lots of little bags within the big bag... our tasete truly is in happy alignment, Horace!!! I love what you have sent, thank you :):):) :heart: I do feel a little uncomfortable, in that I stuck to the 11 items, and Horace certainly didn't!!

Starting with the very first thing I pulled out:

A 'passport', was my first thought... a passport to Magic and delight,truly! :)

A "bat button", Horace called it... but really... it is a magnificant mini-sculture, with a perfect little Bentwing (I think) Bat perched on a tree trunk... beautiful!!!!!!!

I could never figure out what this would mean. I didn't even pull it often when I used it's oracle. It fits you:)

A wonderful, contorted, very special old piece of wood... and a rough, flat, disk of Chalcedony, I think... but a piece that almost has the Spirit face in it... I so wanted one of these, and no-one would realise that this is what I was asking for, and yet... here it is!!! :)

That is the fun about these exchanges! We always seem to get what our partners didn't even know we wanted!!

A delightful little mini oracle, in the sweetest mug.. lots of tiny treasures herein! :)

A bindrune, which I am still trying to 'read'... I thought I had it, but then saw something close, but with a very different meaning... The most amazing thing is, though, that I have kept a few thin branches of my recently felled (sob... really, sob!!!) Sacred Hoop Pine... It was right near a public road and had rot up through it, so it presented a danger... I loved that tree, but it was a beast to hug!!! :) Anyway, I asked permission to harvest a few limbs before it was set free, and I have always intended to make my own set of runes from that timber, and poker etched in the same way!!!!

I still don't know what rune that is. lol I always used it in a scrying method wherever it fell.:)

A small collection of sea pieces... a very, very sweet seahorse, some lovely little shells, and an amazing tooth (of???) :)

A beautiful (obsidian???) spearpoint....

shark and obsidian arrowhead. that one's fun but quirky. It likes to point you in directions you'd never imagine!!

Two beautiful, simple, carved wooden birds...

A piece of rough, bladed, blue kyanite, with a lovely clear energy...

and soo cool in your hand.:)

And a generous pouch of tumbled stones, including one delicious snowflake obsidian pebble that is very determined to be in my junk oracle... and it will be... as will so many of these amazing pieces...

Thank you, Horace... this is really the most brilliant selection of pieces... I love the whole lot!! Yay... definitely worth waiting for!!! :):):) Thank you:heart:

See, for me, I didn't overdo. :):) I'm glad everything fit so well. I can't wait to see what you come up with! :) H

Witchy Woman

LINNIE...I just got your loot today! So, mine should be to you on Tuesday I bet! Opening it now. then Im off again. working and Ive got stuff to sell off craigslist. later!

linnie

Oh Yay linnie. I'm so glad you liked everything. and I only sent about a dozen...not all was oracle type junk :) See, for me, I didn't overdo. :):) I'm glad everything fit so well. I can't wait to see what you come up with! :) H
Ok.... well... your 'dozen' is quite expansive, Horace!!! :) "not all was oracle type junk"... you can say that again... The Bat... I feel almost guilty having it, as I think I would not be able to aprt with such a thing... still, "one's man's trash is another man's treasure" they say... I know that beautiful little Bat would never be seen as trash... it is SO beautiful... but I will definitley find a meaning for it... but, I wonder if you'd he happy for it to go in my Medicine pouch which I'm also putting together... very, very special pieces that mean lots to me move into that little space... :) "I still don't know what rune that is. lol " It is definitely a BindRune, or I believe so... it seems to be three runes bound together... but I'm having difficulty decipheing it... I think it contains the runes which relate to soul + constraint + freedom, or else there is another completely different combination/interpretation depending on which alphabet we're talking about! One day I will photograph the whole thing and ask ATers what they think :)

"shark and obsidian arrowhead. that one's fun but quirky. It likes to point you in directions you'd never imagine!!" I love them both... thank you so much for these amazing bits... the shark tooth already speaks to me of primal instinct, much like the croc, which I didn't keep as it didn't speak to me :)

As you can see, Witchy received her loot today, which hopefully means you will receive yours today too, or already have!!!??? I really hope you get as much joy from your loot as I have gained from this lovely lot. Thank you again... and I will figure out how to read soon... just awaiting another couple of packages... :)

LINNIE...I just got your loot today! So, mine should be to you on Tuesday I bet! Opening it now. then Im off again. working and Ive got stuff to sell off craigslist. later!
Hooray!!! I hope you love it, Witchy... i tried to include pieces you'd just love. :)

Witchy Woman

http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k450/Sunshines_Naughty/img730.jpg
http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k450/Sunshines_Naughty/img729.jpg
http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k450/Sunshines_Naughty/img731.jpg
These are pictures of the fantastic LOOT from Linnie

I HAVE A MONKEY! i HAVE A MONKEY! YEP YEP!!

This is what Linnie sent with it for me to understand.
Monkey mimicry.fun
kangaroo. forward.movement
Peg. keeping a grip on things (clothes pin)
Petrified Wood.grounded ness.grounding
wombat. tenacity
platypus.emigma
aqua stone. sacred space
operculum/cats eye.journey to self
turtle. creation and self defence
and 2 coins...
Linnie, what is the animals on the 2 coins? one looks like a little monkey? or something like that, and the other is that big bearded crazy looking lizard? LOL
and a monkey charm.
She also sent me 2 lovely bags that have a dragon looking material on it... I will be using those for my Pendulums :)
The wombat and platypus will go into the big oracle also.
the kangaroo will go around my neck :) woot!
the turtle will go with the smaller dragon oracle. and the stone will go to the "to come" oracle. the wood piece will go to the larger one. with the coins...
I love it all, thank you very much...there lovely!

And did I say...............I HAVE A MONKEY........I HAVE A MONKEY!

The little charm will go into the dragon oracle with the other charms.
the monkey...monkey will go into the Flotsam and jetsam oracle.

linnie

http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k450/Sunshines_Naughty/img730.jpg
http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k450/Sunshines_Naughty/img729.jpg
http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k450/Sunshines_Naughty/img731.jpg
These are pictures of the fantastic LOOT from Linnie

I HAVE A MONKEY! i HAVE A MONKEY! YEP YEP!!

This is what Linnie sent with it for me to understand.
Monkey mimicry.fun
kangaroo. forward.movement
Peg. keeping a grip on things (clothes pin)
Petrified Wood.grounded ness.grounding
wombat. tenacity
platypus.emigma
aqua stone. sacred space
operculum/cats eye.journey to self
turtle. creation and self defence
and 2 coins...
Linnie, what is the animals on the 2 coins? one looks like a little monkey? or something like that, and the other is that big bearded crazy looking lizard? LOL
and a monkey charm.
She also sent me 2 lovely bags that have a dragon looking material on it... I will be using those for my Pendulums :)
The wombat and platypus will go into the big oracle also.
the kangaroo will go around my neck :) woot!
the turtle will go with the smaller dragon oracle. and the stone will go to the "to come" oracle. the wood piece will go to the larger one. with the coins...
I love it all, thank you very much...there lovely!

And did I say...............I HAVE A MONKEY........I HAVE A MONKEY!

The little charm will go into the dragon oracle with the other charms.
the monkey...monkey will go into the Flotsam and jetsam oracle.

Yay.... They are a "Frill-Necked Lizard" (his neck skin does puff up when he is in danger, I think!!!) and a "Feather-tailed Glider" ( a dainty little thing) :):):) And... don't forget, those meanings were just my impression as I looked at the charms and pondered their message... some meanings have come from study, others purely conjecture!!! :) It is what they each mean to you that matters... xxx

linnie

Whoops... sorry... double posted the last entry... :)

linnie

oops... sorry re the double post last time... only just saw that... the computer timed out on AT... must have been the 'slow' time... :)

Here are the images I promised of the deliciously yummy treasure that Horace so generously gifted me... the first image is of the delightful Mini Oracle (complete in itself, although I just bought a couple of timy things that will enjoy being part of it), and the main Oracle bits... including the beautiful Bat, which I think must go in my Medicine Pouch instead :):):) Thank you again, Horace. I haven't heard, so I'm guessing yours hasn't arrived yet, but it can't be too far behind Witchy's, so Monday, perhaps? xx

Oh, in addition to these beautiful things were lots and lots and lots of other tumbled stones... :) :heart:

*** Oh.... does anyone really well-versed in Rune-ology know what the bindrune (??) is? Thank you :)

Attachments

• mini oracle stuff from Horace.jpg
    mini oracle stuff from Horace.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 50
  • oracle stuff from Horace.jpg
    oracle stuff from Horace.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 58