The Junkanoo Gang

GryffinSong

linnie, that stuff is all wonderful!!! :heart:

linnie

linnie, that stuff is all wonderful!!! :heart:

Isn't it just gorgeous!!! :):):) Thank you for looking... I needed to share my excitement!!! :) :heart: Hope your headache is better...:heart:

Mellaenn

Just updating all the little group threads to let you know we'll be shutting down the main F & J thread but these little group threads will stay open to finalize any exchanges. You can still do readings here, too. :)

Let me know if you have any concerns - thanks!

Enjoy!

Horace

I got my package!!

oh linnie...
if you think you got cool stuff from me, double that and that's my package here!
First of all, I love the bag. The pattern is the shape of a giant smile.:) These are what linnie sent and then I have some comments on a few.:)

heart urchin
operculum
cupid piece
petrified wood
a pewter dolphin with a huge smile that has the strangest feeling in my hands, I'll have to work with him :)
the cutest hinged metal bear about the length of my thumb. He too has a smile.
a smooth 2" bluish-green stone with a little watering hole to one side. I could see a little fairy wanting to sit there and comb her hair by the water. If I use the 'watering hole' as an eye, the markings are also a smile.:)
a little Kangaroo button, a perfect reminder to focus and stop hopping around LOL
a quarter-size yin-yang button. It's black, inlaid with little pieces white. The back is scattered tiny white pieces, reminds me of an 8 ball's answer area. There's a pelican, and a floppy-eared rabbit sitting in a tea cup! hahaha This button is it's own oracle.
a platypus-haven't got my own for him yet, linnie says maybe 'enigma'. I've been called that many times, lol even recently, but don't enough about the platypus to see that yet.
a 2 cent piece- I collect foreign coins:) I live in a tourist town, and have a silent butler filled with foreign coins, now more than 40! and not one duplicate..

But the best piece of all, as precious to me as the 'bat button' is to you. a Hedgehog!
it's about the size of a large walnut...
linnie, I went thru some of my old posts and nowhere have I ever explained why I sometimes sign my posts with this " Hh" Hedgehog! I love hedgehogs! and I don't know anybody else that collects them. He feels right at home with all the others like him. I can tell by the smile on his face.:) I was so excited when I saw the list you provided and the first word was hedgehog. I made myself wait to look in the bag. hahaha

I love how these exchanges work. The perfect gift always omes thru from our partners. We must be psychic or something!!LOL

thanks linnie. I love everything:) Hh

I don't think we have to wait for any more packages to arrive to start our readings. Anybody heard from Elven?

Witchy Woman

Nope, she just sort of dissapeared, hope shes ok.

Mellaenn

I sent Elven a pm four or five days ago and I haven't heard from her. Her last post anywhere on AT was a week ago. To be honest, I am really worried, she was a very enthusiastic participant in the first F & J Exchange! Let's hope for the best. :)

linnie

Wonderful Horace... I'm ging to be very lazy here and not do the quote/unquote bit, because it will take too long, so I'm just going to asterisk my notations in the body of your quote, ok??? :) Thank you :) oh... I've added the photo that you asked me to take on yor behalf before i posted your loot, but little ted seems to be missing... ???

oh linnie...
if you think you got cool stuff from me, double that and that's my package here!
First of all, I love the bag. The pattern is the shape of a giant smile.:) These are what linnie sent and then I have some comments on a few.:)

**** Yay... I forgot to take a photo of the bag, but it is pretty... I thought you'd like it.

heart urchin

*** this one is fossilised... they are beautifully clear white when you pick them up from a beach way over the other side of Oz, but very fragile... this one is better for an oracle :)

operculum

*** yes... a cat's eye/operculum... from my favourite camping place, in a wonderful underwater wonderland that we snorkel in and call the octopus' garden

cupid piece

*** junk that I found amongst old windchime bits and pieces...

petrified wood

*** from my Sacred place at the coast... a magic place, and this piece is from a waterhole that a dear friend and I enter when the tide is VERY low (the only time you can do so, safely), and we sing, underwater, to the Ocean... it's really beautiful :)

a pewter dolphin with a huge smile that has the strangest feeling in my hands, I'll have to work with him :)

*** I love dolphins... twice my family has visited Monkey Mia, where the dolphins come in to be fed... I've played with them, and one head-butted me when I was pregnant... not sure if it was saying hello or being cranky... it was an adolescent male.. Just two nights ago, we saw a documentary on this same family of dolphins... the grandmother, my old favourite, has long since died, and the granddaughter, then a young one, was the star of the documentary, having just given birth to her 7th offspring... I love them, and that is where this dolphin figurine came from, but, yes, it has a wild, unknowable, energy, don't you think??

the cutest hinged metal bear about the length of my thumb. He too has a smile.

*** I have one of those, too... they are sold as keyring decorations, but they are SO cute... very cuddly... :)

a smooth 2" bluish-green stone with a little watering hole to one side. I could see a little fairy wanting to sit there and comb her hair by the water. If I use the 'watering hole' as an eye, the markings are also a smile.:)

*** I saw that smile, too! This is a balinese beach pebble, which we brought back after our family holiday there... I loved the colour... it reminds me of the new chakra (of compassion - betwixt the throat and the heart) colour... and I used a bagful of them to create the initial path in my labyrinth... then, when everyone walked into the labyrinth on its Creation day, they picked up one of these aqua pebbles and replaced it with whatever special stone they'd brought with them... Everyone was invited to either keep the pebble as a memento, or put it in a bucket... almost everyone kept theirs... so, that very pebble was there for the Labyrinth's inception and creation!!! :)

a little Kangaroo button, a perfect reminder to focus and stop hopping around LOL

*** I only found them at the last minute, when I remmbered a really old sewing basket that had buttons in it... I'd never noticed them before..

a quarter-size yin-yang button. It's black, inlaid with little pieces white. The back is scattered tiny white pieces, reminds me of an 8 ball's answer area. There's a pelican, and a floppy-eared rabbit sitting in a tea cup! hahaha This button is it's own oracle.

*** wow... I didn't get further than the yin-yang :)

a platypus-haven't got my own for him yet, linnie says maybe 'enigma'. I've been called that many times, lol even recently, but don't enough about the platypus to see that yet.

*** He is an enigma to me... we have them in our waterhole, and he is very shy... it is only the most fortunate visitor who is visited by him... Friends who have lived along the same creek for almost 20 years were walking down by the waterhole one day, and talking about Platypus, and he showed up... they were ecstatic, because they'd never seen one!!!

a 2 cent piece- I collect foreign coins:) I live in a tourist town, and have a silent butler filled with foreign coins, now more than 40! and not one duplicate..

But the best piece of all, as precious to me as the 'bat button' is to you. a Hedgehog!
it's about the size of a large walnut...
linnie, I went thru some of my old posts and nowhere have I ever explained why I sometimes sign my posts with this " Hh" Hedgehog! I love hedgehogs! and I don't know anybody else that collects them. He feels right at home with all the others like him. I can tell by the smile on his face.:) I was so excited when I saw the list you provided and the first word was hedgehog. I made myself wait to look in the bag. hahaha

*** That is really very exciting to me, Horace, because Hedgehog is the piece that I thought you would most love... Intriguingly, once I'd sent it, I really noticed the Hh bit that you sign off with for the first time... and I think I even said Horace Hedgehog to myself, or at least wondered about it... Strange indeed!! :) I wonder what you will read him as symbolising? He really wanted to be with you... I am an echidna person, myself, so I love Hedgehog, but he insisted on heading back to the Northern hemisphere, and specifically to you!!... I'm so happy that you have something that excites you as much as the bat excites me!!! yay!!! This is most perfect!!! :)
I love how these exchanges work. The perfect gift always omes thru from our partners. We must be psychic or something!!LOL

thanks linnie. I love everything:) Hh

**** Yay... I'm absolutely delighted... :)

I don't think we have to wait for any more packages to arrive to start our readings. Anybody heard from Elven?

No... I don't have any direct contact either, as I only have her PO Box number... I've considered the possibility of tracking down a phone number for her, as I have her name and general whereabouts, but not sure if that would be too much an invasion of privacy? It may well be.. I really hope she is ok, too... :heart:

Attachments

• Oracle Horace... reduced file.jpg
    Oracle Horace... reduced file.jpg
    195.1 KB · Views: 68

linnie

Oh... now that we have most bits and pieces (still waiting on yours Witchy... I thought today would be the day... and Elven', but now we are all just hoping she is well, huh... :heart:), yes... we could start getting some readings done...

Horace, I forgot to mention on my PM that I don't have a burning issue... just a general one would be wonderful, thank you.. and I'm just going to wait a couple more days because I know Witchy's loot will turn up... :):):)

And, Horace and Witchy... what specific question do you have, or are you after a general reading also? Thanks xx

Witchy Woman

My should of been there i would of thought. I know i sent it. I still have to get Satoris into her, and Kaleanna her other package. I still owe Gryff some money also for the Throw clothe. My problem is I hit a $ wall this week. I had to spend several hundred I wasnt expecting to spend and now frigging rent is due. I have several items on craigslist for sale to try and make up the difference I spent this week. I think Im going to need to get a part time job till my business is doing better.

My question for my reading is....Where or What should I do about my ex boyfriend of knowing for over 15 years. Where is our relationship to go...is it going to go anywere again, or should I let it go completely, him, it what? I dont see it being wrong us being friends, but, my heart doesnt know what the F to do....do you see anything in the Loot throw? do you get any impressions on him and his feelings or thoughts or if hes seeing anyone...that sort of thing. That seems to be the issue on my brain the past few weeks so it would be wrong and silly for me to ask something else.

I love the loot you sent horace linnie. that platapus looks so real and the hedgehog is adorable.
She sent me on of those blue stones to and its lovely. Mines is going to go with the rest of my favorite rocks and just lay about my home somewere to look at and touch.

Witchy Woman

Here is the extra exchange Loot oracle that I did with Satori hers arrived sometime this week while I was gone.
http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k450/Sunshines_Naughty/img732.jpg
http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k450/Sunshines_Naughty/img734.jpg
http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k450/Sunshines_Naughty/img735.jpg
http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k450/Sunshines_Naughty/img733.jpg

I GOT A MONKEY....I GOT A MONKEY....WOOT! I now have monkeys. Of all sorts :) If they dont make it into oracles for size, they will make it to the basement for deco!