Let's Do Another Flotsam and Jetsam Swap!!!!

linnie

Yes, that's the way to go. I meant that for the most part (I know there are exceptions) the exchange of packages is over.

I'm trying to catch up with the individual threads but send me a pm with any of your concerns if I miss anything. :grin:

Thanks for all the time and energy you've put into this, Mell :)

GryffinSong

Thanks for all the time and energy you've put into this, Mell :)

Ditto!!! This was an AWESOME exchange, and you've opened my life up to a wonderful new way of seeing the world. I love my little oracles!!! :heart:

Mellaenn

You're welcome; it was truly my pleasure working with this exchange. :) :heart:

silverwings94

I have to agree with GyffinSong,
I'm constantly looking for things in stores that could be used for a junk oracle, even the gumball machines in Wal-Mart, grocery stores etc. I a having a ball now that I am up and walking and no longer using crutches to get around. The big plus is that I am driving now so thres no holding this gal back from looking for junk.
Ditto!!! This was an AWESOME exchange, and you've opened my life up to a wonderful new way of seeing the world. I love my little oracles!!! :heart:

Mellaenn

I'm so glad you're up and about now, Silverwings. I can't imagine not being able to get around! :)

In the meantime, I did want to offer credit where credit is due for this exchange. The original idea was Satori's; she organized us in the first exchange last year and we have all become total 'Junkanistas'!

:heart: :party: :grin: [size=+2] THANK YOU, SATORI!!! [/size] :grin: :party: :heart:

GryffinSong

I had a really delightful surprise yesterday. I've rearranged my bedroom several times trying to find a layout that works for me. In the last shuffle I didn't have space for my bedside table, so it's sitting in another room. I hadn't looked through the top drawer for awhile, so was poking around in there last night. I found loot!!! Two small flower bouquets that used to be earrings. A tiny pewter rabbit. A little stone rabbit. And a little stone turtle out of something that looks like carnelian. I'm so jazzed!!!

ETA: THANKS Satori!!! :heart: and wow, this is the thread that will not die, isn't it? LOL

linnie

I had a really delightful surprise yesterday. I've rearranged my bedroom several times trying to find a layout that works for me. In the last shuffle I didn't have space for my bedside table, so it's sitting in another room. I hadn't looked through the top drawer for awhile, so was poking around in there last night. I found loot!!! Two small flower bouquets that used to be earrings. A tiny pewter rabbit. A little stone rabbit. And a little stone turtle out of something that looks like carnelian. I'm so jazzed!!!

ETA: THANKS Satori!!! :heart: and wow, this is the thread that will not die, isn't it? LOL

Delightful, GryffinSong... and no, it doesn't seem to want to be out to rest, does it...

Thank you, Satori... and inspired concept... truly... :heart:

Milfoil

Thread Closed

Ok, so now that everyone has their exchange group and contact details sorted, the exchanges are virtually all done and the groups themselves have their own threads well under way it seems like a good time to close this thread down.

If anyone wants to offer readings with their new flotsam & jetsam collections we could either do those within the group threads or offer a new thread just for readings. I leave that up to you. Have fun. :)