The Junkanoo Gang

GryffinSong

Have you folks tried PMing Elven? I think her profile says she was active as recently as 4 days ago.

Horace

I have. and according to customs, she received my package on June 22, same week linnie got hers. I sent our $5 size box because I wanted to send rocks, but it was only 12-13$ and linnie's to me was about $10. Mine was priority and hers was air mail.
But G, thanks for the generous offer, but I too have plenty. Chronata got me hooked on junk oracles and sortiledge years ago! lol

I found a CareBears placemat with a giant rainbow and little bears in the corner. It will be perfect, linnie, for your throw!

But it's a holiday here, I've packed my bike and I'm off to the beach! Happy 4th, everybody!

GryffinSong

Ooooh, have a wonderful beach day!!! :heart:

linnie

Hello again, Horace... :) You are so sweet... I've pretty much sorted another throw mat... one that is deeper, more serious, because I tend to work better going deep rather than light-hearted. Thank you!!!... I just need time to do it now... very soon, but I have a couple of artworks due in for exhibition that are not yet finished due to my fluey-ness... They'll be done in a wee while (I was up very late this morning doing work on one... but I work better in the witching hours... bit of a pest trying to conform to non-night owls sometimes!!! :), and then I can offer better focus to what I am reading, rather than being distracted by "I shoulds" :):):) I only got hooked now, just now, with this thread, onto 'junk', although I've for decades picked up precious little pieces, so I guess I'm an old hand, really!!! :) Oh, Horace, I just might get to my favourite, special sand place next weekend, IF i get over this cold enough to attend and sing at a singing workshop :):):)Yes... I just don't know what is happening with Elven... I guess there is not much point writring a card to her if she is in and out of AT anyway...??? :heart" Blessings to all... :)
I have. and according to customs, she received my package on June 22, same week linnie got hers. I sent our $5 size box because I wanted to send rocks, but it was only 12-13$ and linnie's to me was about $10. Mine was priority and hers was air mail.
But G, thanks for the generous offer, but I too have plenty. Chronata got me hooked on junk oracles and sortiledge years ago! lol

I found a CareBears placemat with a giant rainbow and little bears in the corner. It will be perfect, linnie, for your throw!

But it's a holiday here, I've packed my bike and I'm off to the beach! Happy 4th, everybody!

linnie

Have you folks tried PMing Elven? I think her profile says she was active as recently as 4 days ago.

Can you still see people's movements on AT, GryffinSong? I used to be able to, but now I cannot see where to check their activity anymore... ? :heart:

GryffinSong

Can you still see people's movements on AT, GryffinSong? I used to be able to, but now I cannot see where to check their activity anymore... ? :heart:

Click on the username which will give you a pulldown menu. Click on "view public profile". At the top left, underneath their avatar it will say when their last activity was. It doesn't say what they did, but it'll give a time such as "4 days ago". Hope this helps. :)

linnie

Click on the username which will give you a pulldown menu. Click on "view public profile". At the top left, underneath their avatar it will say when their last activity was. It doesn't say what they did, but it'll give a time such as "4 days ago". Hope this helps. :)

Thank you :) xxx

Witchy Woman

Good God Im finally home. My male cats urin has stunk my room up to high heavens. He refused to bury the crap...i wanna.. i wannna..i wanna kill him. ive got the window open and the Ac on full blast, for over an hour now..and it still stinks...what a home coming :)
Well my vehicle cost me a pretty penny these past ..what. 10 days?

I dont think I ever recieved anything from Elven yet either. IDK maybe she just forgot us? :( I think ive sent her a pm by now. I know i did when i sent it.

Hope everyone had a good 4th. I stayed in and watched the infants. I let everyone else go and party. I sat on tushy watching shows on ON demand and getting cought up on shows as I didnt have the internet at the one sisters place....and feeding infant and changing diapers..yay fun! If i ever think of having a kid, ill go watch one for a week....then give em back.

GryffinSong

Good God Im finally home...If i ever think of having a kid, ill go watch one for a week....then give em back.

Welcome home!!! :heart:

I have to laugh at your babysitting story. I've never wanted kids. At the age of 54 I've never even changed a diaper. When the baby needs anything other than an auntly pair of arms or a game or a song, it gets immediately returned to its parents!!! LOL

Witchy Woman

LOL. the really fun part and i get laughed at, is when im changing the diapers and start gagging at the horrid smell and looks of it. I almost threw up one time. Got dizzy from the gagging...hahahah no joke! it was nnnnaaaaasty.
Welcome home!!! :heart:

I have to laugh at your babysitting story. I've never wanted kids. At the age of 54 I've never even changed a diaper. When the baby needs anything other than an auntly pair of arms or a game or a song, it gets immediately returned to its parents!!! LOL