Cat's Eye Tarot

Annabelle

Fantastic news!!! I'm so looking forward to this one :).

Dragon Rider

It's (already) OUT OF STOCK in Amazon. :( No news/updates on when it will be available (again). *Sigh!* I really want a copy of this deck... been waiting for it for YEARS!!! meow!!!

WolfSpirit

I actually think it has not been released yet - has anyone seen an actual material copy of the deck yet ?
Amazon often makes no distinction between 'not yet released' and 'temporarily out of stock'.

I hope catdoc will post here when the deck is available...

catdoc

Hi All,
The Cat's Eye Tarot deck has not been released. It is expected to ship by the end of September - beginning of October. I have not yet held an actual deck in my hands. I received printer's proofs back in the summer and I received a copy of the sales flyer. I am anxiously awaiting receipt of a copy of the deck. I will of course post here when there is progress.
I can hardly wait!
Deb

Dragon Rider

Keep us posted Catdoc! I thought I was *too late* already in getting a copy of your PURRFECT deck... @_@ Hopefully, it will be available by October so I'd get my copy from Amazon just in time for Christmas.

Dragon Rider

The current status of the Cat's Eye Tarot in Amazon is: "Sign up to be notified when this item becomes available."

Strangely, though, a certain MARGIE was able to post a review of the CET (dated Sept 26, 2011). *Sigh!* I really want a copy! Hopefully, it will be available by Oct 12 in Amazon coz that's the last day for delivery to my country (Philippines) sans the *MAD* Christmas rush!

catdoc

The current status of the Cat's Eye Tarot in Amazon is: "Sign up to be notified when this item becomes available."

Strangely, though, a certain MARGIE was able to post a review of the CET (dated Sept 26, 2011). *Sigh!* I really want a copy! Hopefully, it will be available by Oct 12 in Amazon coz that's the last day for delivery to my country (Philippines) sans the *MAD* Christmas rush!

It seems the status on Amazon keeps changing - they no longer have a price listed either. The deck is not in from the printer yet. Lynn is saying it will be available the begining of October. US Games has been posting images on their facebook page and inviting questions and comments. The response has been encouraging.

The Margie who posted a review is a fellow veterinarian. She has seen the version of the deck that I printed on post card stock as I finished each painting. We cross paths each year at Feline Practitioner Continuing Education conferences every year. None of us has gotten our hands on the actual deck ...
Deb

tarot heart

Is the LWB done for this deck, or is that why they are asking public opinion about the cards, so they can put them in the book?

catdoc

The little white book is done. It was written by me and edited to make my descriptions concise and able to fit in the space available. I think that they are showing the images to create a buzz and perhaps to see if each of the cards does tell a story as I have claimed ;-)
Deb