Dream Divination Experiment.

Yora

thank you. I do use a dream dictionary for help. :) "The A-Z Dream Dictionary". it's wonderful!

I know you are right about putting yourself first. I am always being told that, but it's not as easy to do when you are use to always jumping to help someone else first. lol. but, lately I have been doing that. One of these 'people' who hurt me awhile back did recently say something about me being selfish lately. "yep. that's me! selfish!" "I'm taking care of ME first now!" I replied. :D

Yora, I cannot wait to start on your question tonight!

Yes it is hard!!! Maybe more at first, but when you get used to it and feel how healthy it is you will more naturally make the right choice more for yourself. And hopefully you shall be loving its! :p And that person can go get in line with the dead mink in the sink!! ;)

celticnoodle

:p And that person can go get in line with the dead mink in the sink!! ;)

ROFLMAO.

That person probably WAS the dead mink in the sink. :p

MsSharonBee

I'm really enjoying following the dreams and how they relate to you, CN. Learning a lot. That's what I love about hanging (lurking) here at AT whether it's tarot or divination or crystals. Through the discussion and conversations, I get to see the beginning (dream, tarot spread, etc.), middle (interpretation) and end (feedback). The complete process is revealed. Thank you all for so openly sharing.

I know you are right about putting yourself first. I am always being told that, but it's not as easy to do when you are use to always jumping to help someone else first. lol. but, lately I have been doing that. One of these 'people' who hurt me awhile back did recently say something about me being selfish lately. "yep. that's me! selfish!" "I'm taking care of ME first now!" I replied. :D

I find it amusing (in a sarcastic, satirical way ... my way of diffusing my emotions) that when "people" are not receiving what they want from you, "people" then label you as selfish. Perhaps they think they can guilt you into doing their bidding. I'm glad to see it's not working.

Looking forward to more of this experiment.

Sharon

Haizea

This new question looks promising...we can start dreaming of tall blond guys. :D Oh and there could also be more bikes.

celticnoodle

I'm really enjoying following the dreams and how they relate to you, CN. Learning a lot. That's what I love about hanging (lurking) here at AT whether it's tarot or divination or crystals. Through the discussion and conversations, I get to see the beginning (dream, tarot spread, etc.), middle (interpretation) and end (feedback). The complete process is revealed. Thank you all for so openly sharing.

I find it amusing (in a sarcastic, satirical way ... my way of diffusing my emotions) that when "people" are not receiving what they want from you, "people" then label you as selfish. Perhaps they think they can guilt you into doing their bidding. I'm glad to see it's not working.

Looking forward to more of this experiment.

Sharon
Thank you, Sharon. :) and as for that person, yes, they thrive on making others feeling guilty. but, it's not working w/me anymore.

Haizea said:
This new question looks promising...we can start dreaming of tall blond guys. Oh and there could also be more bikes.
or tall, dark and handsome ones. })

Dancing Bear

I like mine Stocky and dark :)

Thanks CN for all that feedback!! Must have taken a lot to reveal as much as you did. :heart:
(((((((CN )))))))
Sounds like you have gone through an emotional turbulant time.. These times always throw us off with our abilities. I know it has thrown me for a six with everything that happened around me lately..

When i was doing a ghost hunt in a house the other night.. It wasnt like me to not pick up on residual energy, that is one of my strongest points as a Sensative.
I struggled to get the name of the spirit in the house..Even though i got it bang on.. I had to work for it. My much loved pet had died that week, and my Nephew the week before..
So if we can get what we get with that much emotional turmoil, Can you imagine what we can get when we get our emotions sorted ;)
I guess our guides and bodies are telling us to look after ourselves and have a break. and give to ourselves.

Good Luck CN... I will also PM you about a date to start up the circles again!

Yora

Haha let's see.

le chuckle! :D i am very curious too!!

@Dbear: Yes haha!!! Also i was thinking about how important believing in ourselves and what is possible too, that it's something like a selfprotection thing, so we can work up to it however we need to to get ready.

Yora

I dreamed of zombies by the way!! T_T probably lots of used to be hot blonde&tall dark and handsome guys in it!

mingbop

I was tired and all I can remember is I went to visit somebody but the house was dark and empty. Went round to the back door and the coalhouse was stuffed full of huge lamb legs, vacuum packed like in the supermarket freezers. Filling the whole coalhouse and sticking out of the top. So there's something deep and meaningful in there about a poor bare front and abundance hidden round the back - but it's too early for me to think about it!