Dream Divination Experiment.

Yora

I don't know if it makes sense to you, Yora. It could as well be related to myself.

I woke up a bit sad today. And the part of dream I remember is travelling alone and getting confused information at the bus station. I knew there was a direct bus for my city, but one driver told me to take another bus. I mean, he didn't know well. I had to tell him there was one bus to my city!

Maybe this means that i should not depend too much on what someone (thinking they know all because they are supposed to be pro's at it :p) else says what is right for me and that i know which bus to take, because that will slow me down. i have the tendency to listen to much to others and forget what my heart says or doubt it!! That i should follow what i truly feel about it!

Thank you haizea!! that was a very important message. <3

Yora

Well, I went to meditation today and I couldn't help but to think of your question. I did get some information, and the first part of the meditation, I think was for you, but then at the end, I ended up picking up a msg. for one of my meditation buddies who was sitting next to me. However, I do think this first part was for you.....

I saw a large white building, like perhaps a school or maybe a library or office building. It was 2 stories tall and along the side of the building two sets of windows the length of the building. I felt like I was walking into this building. I really got the feel of books being there, so I'm leaning more towards a school or library. Then, I did see bookshelves with books in it, so yes, a definite student like feel. Are you a student? Or a teacher? It made me feel that as far as your question goes:

I'm thinking either you're learning as you need to, (the student feel I had) or perhaps it is telling you if you are a student or teacher for real, that you're going to learn about it there at school/work.

So, we'll see what I dream about tonight and I'll put it up here tomorrow morning then.

Haha i am definitly a student of life!! :p not attending any studies etc though. (I love books by the way!! Always got really emerged in them. Haven't read as much books as i want to and used too, but its still one of my dearest loves) My aunt has a long bookshelf and i wish to have a whole room that has a library feel too. a haven for books!)

Maybe i am a student and a teacher of life as we all are! I know now that even though the experiences wheren't always that nice, things happen for a reason, i had a chance to learn and grow then. (and now ofcourse!) I knew this before but i'm really starting to feel it from the core. It is the same for this subject. it's exciting to feel on the verge of something (and finally moving again after quite a standstill!) but also i feel impatient.

Yora

Okay, last night was a really interesting dream! a bit odd, but here goes........

I dreamt that my husband and I were invited to a party--and I think it was a birthday party for a man and his wife (a double party) whom we know well. So, off we went to this party, and when we get there, we see a lot of people there. Many very rich people and dressed in beautiful clothes, the women in full length gowns with fur around their necks as a part of this dress, and one woman had a full length gown on that had a large thick feathery item that was sewed into her gown, going around her neck and down on each side. It sounda funny, I know but in my dream it was gorgeous! She was very glamorous.
----
It sounda funny haha!!! I really love when people do what they want with their looks, we don't have to dress in grey or globally acceptable&safe all the time!! It better not be real fur though!! ;) But okay it was dreamfur so okay, letting it slide!

double birthday: Double change? Maybe for two people. At the place i am looking up symbols it says the feather might stand as a symbol for achievement.
---

This same woman came dancing into the party like a movie star from the 1940s, and was very dramatic. :laugh: I remember being entranced with her. Her gown was a dull goldish color--not very bright as you think of the gold color, and had a slight grayish hue in it, (the best I can describe it). Her hair was piled high on her head in that ol' 1960s style called the beehive do, but she was beautiful really and she knew it!

----

Feels like she is not shining as bright as she can because she is not following her heart and is doing the expected acceptable thing, afraid of going the new path her heart is telling her and showing her true self, which also means feeling vulnerable at times.

just highlighting some meanings from colors;

Grey: fright, depression, confusion.

Gold: spiritual reward, richness.
----

I recall the gentleman whom part of this party was for was dressed comfortably but neatly, in casual pants and a button down shirt, (like my hubby) and was walking around greeting everyone and making sure everyone was having a good time. His wife was also talking to the guests and smiling like usual and it was just very friendly and fun.

then, we see the gift table and notice two large clocks, (a bit gaudy looking) sitting on the table, one for her, and one for him. everyone seemed so thrilled with it and I recall looking at them and thinking they were ugly.

----
Maybe sick of going the expected path (referring to the clocks) even though everyone else seems thrilled with it, while for me its boring&doesn't feel right! and time to follow my heart!
----

Next, I was sitting in a taxi cab going somewhere else, but now my husband is not with me and yet, I know he is going to the same place I'm headed to also. A man is driving and another man from the party (both older then me) sitting next to me. the 3 of us talking about the party and all. There are a ton of gifts all around me, and I notice a baby blanket and pick it up and lay it across my lap because I'm cold.

The driver in this taxi turns and sees me using it and says these are gifts for his daughter who just had a baby. "oh how nice for her" I exclaim but I still keep the blanket on my legs. :p
----
hahahha can't he see you are cold!! ;p megachuckle

Me and my love traveling to the same place although being apart for a while. And learning what we need on the way. Borrowing a small (?) blanket meant for someone else to warm me and comfort me. (maybe the blanket stands for a person ^^;; but not sure!) Looked it up and the color yellow in dreams can stand for: intellect, energy, agility, happiness, harmony, and wisdom.

The yellow blanket could mean that i should stop pleasing others because i feel more safe to do that!

The party for the blanket that there is a new change in my life and i am starting anew with something.
---
I recall a man at the party who was there in jeans and a blue t-shirt, that had something written across the front of it, but I don't recall what. I recall his name was Jefferson. Not sure if that was his first name or last, but I remember that well. He was not a tall man, dark, graying hair and funny. he was also slender of build-not exactly 'tall, dark and handsome' but he had everyone's attention as he had personality and everyone, incl. the husband and I were having a very good time listening to him and laughing!
---
Could this mean that i have to look at the inside of someone not the out for fulfillment in love!! ^^ But maybe you saw Thomas Jefferson! ;) although he is not dark skinned!
---

There were also kids running around and having fun too. All in all, it was a pleasant dream with a few strange parts (the taxi?, the baby blanket--yellow in color btw, and the way people were dressed, :p ). A little bit of everyone there, young kids, older people and a mix in between of all kinds of dress and we were all getting a long well, laughing, eating and drinking and celebrating!

Thank you celtics! *hug* I wish i was there!!! i am quite hungry myself now, thinking of them eating chicken buffalo wings hahaha!
---

Dancing Bear

Wednesday coming up fast!! Hope all of those dreams helped you our Yora?
Sorry didnt dream of any tall dark and handsome men for you Yora.. But there were short furry smelly ones LOL!!

I do hope all of our dreamers are feeling they are getting better at it..More recall, and hopefully more control..

Me personally!! so far i am able to recall a lot better. as for control well!! Not really overly too much control yet!!
I am getting there though.. I am realising near the end of my dreams I am dreaming.. Which is a small start to lucid dreaming!! :)

Our next enquirer is ObeyGravity!!

When Yora has finished her feedback .. ask away ObeyGravity!!

and sweet dreams everyone else :D

Haizea

It seems your dream was very interesting, Dancing Bear :)

Could there be some interference here and maybe some dreams are for another of us? :D

Dancing Bear

Could there be some interference here and maybe some dreams are for another of us? :D

Absolutely Haizea!! I do believe even though we are dreaming for others.. Our dreams have meaning not only for the dreamer, but for also those who are involved and or just reading this thread..
Like when we do Tarot readings for others.. there is also a lesson hidden in there for the reader as well..
They seem to reflect what the reader is learning too!!

Hope you enjoying your dreaming Haizea :heart:

Dancing Bear

Also regarding the short furry and smelely men.. yes I have one of those LOL!!
He is short!! he is hairy and he definately smells LOL!!
Dont all Boys?? LOL!!

Yora

So sorry it took me so long with this round, I didn't realize the question had already been posted until, like... Thursday :laugh: But here's my dream for you:

My friends and I heard about a lecture that was being done at a college near by. The only thing is that we had to pay some outrage price to get in. I think it was 80 dollars or something, so we all decided to end up sneaking in right before the doors closed. When we started to walk up to the hall where the lecture was being held, (It was at night time by the way, I have no idea if that will have any relevance or importance to this but I guess it's a detail to add just in case?) a police car pulled up a little bit ahead of us. I remember as it drove by, there were three guys in the police car. All three were guys that I used to have crushes on in high school. I remember shouting out 'I KNOW THEM!' as it passed us by, and seeing at least one of them turn around to look at me from inside the car and recognize me. I instantly got embarrassed and just tried to usher more quickly into the hall.

When we got inside, the doors were very large and I could easily see them get out of the police car from where I was standing. I don't think they had been arrested though so much as gotten a ride there or something. At any rate, my friends and I went inside the lecture room where it was being held. We weasled our way through everyone until we got to the front row which was for some reason facing towards the crowd. I was instantly looking around until I saw the guys sit a few rows ahead of us (they were facing us). I was trying very hard to get their attention. One of them, again, saw me, but he didn't look particularly impressed or seemed to care that he recognized me. But right then and there, I heard someone shout out my name from in the crowd. I looked around and saw that it was a different guy I knew, not someone of particular interest, but he seemed a lot more happier to see me, and was waving his arms around to get my attention.

AAnd that is when my alarm went off for work. I hope this was helpful!

Maybe on the outside it seems the price is high but there are possibilities when i don't follow the rules to get there with low cost!!! 80 bucks is really truly outrageous!! Jem!! (lol a cartoon from the past, if you know it you'll know why it fits there in that sentence ^^;;;)

police car
LOL i read somewhere what this means and it said help is on the way and you are expierencing some inner turmoil and are in need of intervention. Very true. i feel the inner turmoil about this, but i found i can also choose to relax about it, take the reigns back and then i feel more back on my way. It already took quite some turmoil to shake me up in that i wasn't happy right now and i needed to allow change to happen and to do what was needed to be happy in love again. Right now feelings about my boyfriend have been returning, and i am not afraid and really want to give it a chance again, i have hopes but i also know that i have to stay true to myself if it would be needed for us to break apart . I am lucky that he allows me to be honest, follow my heart and still loves me back!!! And i understand more of his side too which is good. I try to listen to what i feel first then to what others think&feel.

police

i need to take control and acknowledge that i am the authoritay on the subject need to take the control back as i thought. Lately i have the urge to follow my own path, and to allow myself too even though others might think it's not a very good idea or acceptable or crazy. For myself i do need a balance!!!! :p Yesterday in an arguement with a friend i also noticed that i had to think&feel more for myself, to allow myself too, even though it might be weird. :p i am a person with good intentions, a good heart and as long as i don't hurt people it's good to me! (at least not intentionally :p) I do need a balance and to stay grounded, but i don't want to feel like being held back by others anymore. Which is all my own choice to begin with! I guess i'm going through something here and it's not all about the luvvv subject!! I will persevere muhahhaah!!

guys in police car

maybe guys from the past or lessons from the past will help me learn and grow! You yelling i know them could mean that i already have learned allot on this subject from the past, or should go over them and become more conscious!

big door

entering a big new stage in my life!

Lecture, ignoring guy and wavy guy!

lol learning on the way as celtic said! Maybe the wavy guy is my boyfriend, but the future will tell!! I hope it is, i am still a bit skeptic and afraid to get hurt. I have to stay awake at the important parts of the lecture and not close my eyes from the truth!

thank you for all the cool dreams you guys!! T_T <3 HUUUGS!!!! Onto dreaming for obeygravitay!

celticnoodle

Also regarding the short furry and smelely men.. yes I have one of those LOL!!
He is short!! he is hairy and he definately smells LOL!!
Dont all Boys?? LOL!!

yes, remember as kids, we girls always said boys had cooties. of course, the boys said the same thing about us girls too, but........... :D

Oh, I cannot wait to do this again! this has been great fun! Obeygravity, am anxious to read your question and see what we all come up with.

thanks for the fb Yora. I wish I was at that party too in REAL life! it was great fun in the dream! :party:

Yora

yes, remember as kids, we girls always said boys had cooties. of course, the boys said the same thing about us girls too, but........... :D

Oh, I cannot wait to do this again! this has been great fun! Obeygravity, am anxious to read your question and see what we all come up with.

thanks for the fb Yora. I wish I was at that party too in REAL life! it was great fun in the dream! :party:

:D yes allot of fun! Maybe the subject should have been about puppies&kitten!!! That would have been a better time for everyone then the cootie boys!

:D haha burn a copy of the dream and put it in the library archive (you know the way by now) so i can check it out!! ;)