Dream Divination Experiment.

Yora

Blond hottish guy in the dream i found him attractive and wanted to be in his presense and enjoy it, stayed over at his house (knew him from a friend) his roommate was there and the girlfriend of his roommate, she had darkred hair in a bun. Punky goth outfit. Then we where on matrasses there where three next to eachother and i was in the middle. >.> Then the girl was doing stuff with her boyfriend and it was just too much for me, i have a liberated mind but aargh, they where really going to do it! I think they wanted me to do stuff too. I apologized for it (o_0 LOL) and whent to another room. The blonde guy was then still nice to me but maybe out of duty to being friends with my buddy and then he didn't mind me going. I think knowing i wouldn't participate in that stuff made him lose interest!

a dream later i was a blond girl with ponytails maybe 12+, in a house with her father and mother and maybe i even had a brother! She was very wise for her age, she read a book in the dream. The house was not ours, the world was not infested with zombies but there was something going on and suddenly we had to go onto another house ( was very sad i thought we where safe there, it had everything we needed i thought!) because others found out about it and where going to take over/live there too.

It was night, i was going somewhere and a truck with two lightbrown tinted men standing near the light choclate milk coloured truck (lol) with colours of beige and white in it too. I kind of feared it wasn't safe so suddenly i flew and flew over them, when being above them i had a fear of not being able to manage flying, but also i knew it was just my fear of failure and i was capable of it!!

alrights that was it! :p lol

Haizea

Thank you both. : ) I can't especially relate to these new dreams, so maybe they belong to someone else? After all, I could relate to some other previous dreams. :D Or if you have an idea what they might mean, I'd be happy to hear it. : )

celticnoodle

well finally a dream! I know I have been dreaming, but I wake up and never remember them! :mad:

last night, the dream had myself, my hubby, his brother and another man in it that was supposedly my father in law. however, it looked more like my uncle. anyway, it was the 4 of us and apparently we were in our home (the hubbys and mine).

we woke up one Sunday morning and the fil asked me to cook him some breakfast. the other two guys were just sitting around, the hubby reading the Sunday paper and the brother in law just sitting in a chair. I was not put out or anything, but fil wanted a BIG breakfast, which is still fine, but I had come up with the idea that the four of us go out to breakfast instead. (thinking that this way all four of us could sit around and enjoy each others company full time). hubby was all for it, but fil didn't seem too thrilled, but I ignored that and ran off to quickly shower and get dressed. :laugh:

Then, I woke up. lol.

not sure if this will help you at all, but that was all I recall in this dream. Hopefully more will come tonight. still a few more days to dream for you and hopefully help you with some answers to your question.

Haizea

hubby was all for it, but fil didn't seem too thrilled, but I ignored that and ran off to quickly shower and get dressed. :laugh:

Then, I woke up. lol.

But then you ended feeling like you were right just to do what you felt like, regardless of your fil? :D

I guess that's what this dream is about. Sounds interesting. : )

And now I've been told of an online dictionary of dreams where I will try to find about the blue butterfly!

Haizea

By the way, I dreamt today that a woman would come to me and tell me: "Shss, I think you should know it. X (teacher man) killed a woman here in the United States when he was living here".

LOL

Dancing Bear

I obvioulsy have been dreaming, but havent been able to recall a thing..
I am not well and am going to see docs tomorrow.. so hopefully i can get mysefl sorted to be able to dream properly and recall..
It seems to happen when i am sick, I dream, they are disturbing dreams. Like last night.. And this is NOT for you Haizea..
It was a Lucid.. I wanted to vomit. in my dreams..I knew I was dreaming so i tried to change it.. I was succesful for a little bit but i kept coming back to an aweful feeling in my stomach then the Nausea would wave accross me.
SO i forced myself to wake up, went to go get a drink of water, lay there for a while and fell off to sleep again. this time cant remember a thing.. and i tried to get up at 7am but was unable to i kept falling back to sleep right through til 9am this morning.. Lucky its pupil free day for the kids and Husband is home.
My dreams are always the first to be affected when i am not well.
Haizea be patient with me, I am hoping to have some answers tomorrow and on the road to recovery.. and i will hopefully dream of your hunky husband to be :)

You dreaming of a man killing a woman, COuld that be an old relationship you had? Like someone you thought could have been the one, But he was slowly killing you on the inside.. unable to be you at all, without offending him?

Butterflies are about change. Blue would be your throat chakra.. so maybe you are going to start saying exactly what is on your mind, instead of being a thinker and wishing you had said such and such..
I know i have been in relationships where i really liked the guy..hoped for a future, but mucked it all up by unable to say what i wanted to say.. instead i confused the poor fella and he didnt know here he stood ever with me.
Or i would over annalyse every thing he said LOL!!

Haizea

Ohhh get well and forget about dreaming for a while! Both your interpretations make total sense to me. Truly. : )

obeygravity

Feedback

Okay, I'm so terribly sorry about the delay, I also had to sit out of this last dream session because I was on cough medicine all week and that just gave me all kinds of trippy dreams so I'll be apart of the next round.

Yora said:
Straight from the notepad!! I did not consciously remember your question but i felt it so i used the feeling!! this is what i remember:

i noticed the house i was in had some windows that i could be seen through i noticed i was topless! i covered my bewbs with my arms and tried to hide on my knees i watched to see if there was something i could cover myself with, there was a silk white with lightblue (almost light faded aquarel colors) napkin, it was in a bronze/golden basket (for umbrella's) and there where some ohter silk napkins (at least the shape they wheren't large scarves UUUGH) i saw a shirt laying on the floor, black with white letters on it and maybe one red letter, i grabbed it i had to lean over for it a bit and i saw a boy watching my way (i thought uh oh)but i grabbed the shirt started walking and tried to casually put it on. (the boy started to put his attention on the bike rack to get his bike, he was dark skinned with b lack hair, curly)

it was as if i walked on a boardwalk when i managed to put it on!!

There was also a guy in a club (israelien club) and it was neonlight with lightpurple, ad he gave people something (some sort of drugs/partystuff) thhrough a thing that you see in the movies where a prisoner gets food nd stuff. it ws said that he could have been something (there was a prestigious rank for him but he refused i think)

The biggest thing from this that I got was that I've got issues with being vulnerable (which I do!), and oddly enough I think that's what everyone seemed to pick up on from all the dreams where people felt exposed. Even more strangely, when you describe that guy it made me think of my brother who is the one who, though I'm not closest to, I'm most similar to. So maybe I should try and talk to him about getting advice about relationships?

Totally not sure what to make of that second dream though hahaha. I don't really go out as much. Though also ironically that kind of makes me think of the guy I was last involved with because he was heavy into the partying scene and was very much the kind of guy who, had he really stuck to something, he could have probably become painfully successful.

Celticnoodle said:
]Yora, my dream also had a young kid spying on me in it! weird.

I dreamt that I was in a house (not one I know in real life) and that I was hiding from someone, but was found out and had to leave because it was dangerous for me. Now, the place I was 'hiding' in must have been an apartment building, as I recall looking out the windows and seeing and understanding the other buildings around me were rented as well and our cars were all parked near each other.

This makes me think of how I desperately felt like I needed to leave the college I was at and couldn't wait until I graduated. I didn't really feel like I had legitimate connections there, or at least that I didn't have many and it made me become very much aware of how much people actually talk about you behind your back.

Anyway, my father was again in this dream with me, and he was my dad in this dream as well, but he was quite young and tall and slender as well, (like he was when he was a young man). He was concerned for my safety and helping me pack my bag that I would take with me.

It was cold out, so I threw a few long sleeved shirts in the suitcase and a couple of pull over sweaters and then dad left the room and I remembered I should pack a coat too, in case I needed it. I went to reach for it on the floor on the other side of the bed or something and this side of the bed/floor was also beside the window. All of a sudden a small child of about 7yrs of age peeked his head up at me and grinned sheepishly at me--HE HAD BEEN SPYING ON ME!

I recall in the dream grabbing him by the arm and scaring him, and I was in his face, yelling and I'm sure he thought I was going to bite him or something, because he was quite afraid of me. I remember thinking that (tho why it was about being bit rather then hit or something I don't know!). I remember my dad coming back into the room when he heard all this commotion and I also remember in all this thinking this little boy was the neighbors son. I was fearful now about 'escaping' since this child knew that I was doing so, and fearful the "bad guys" would find me and wondered what I would do as a result now.

After that, I woke up.

Hmmmm, this one's interesting! Again with the sense of vulnerability. My father unfortunately passed away when I was 9 though sometimes I still do wish I could turn to him for guidance.

Yora said:
fell asleep, but again a dream about nakedness!! this time about guys being naked! Some hot some not! and kevin bacon was there too! (WHYYY T_T ) i will put it here later, hopefully i will remember even more.

And i saw a tarot spread. With roisin murphy from moloko, she was so beautifull in it!! she had a lightblue dress and was the highpriestess, she also had glowing moonlight lightblue eyes. She was the outcome card, i think it was something about love. The first card could have been nine of swords, was reading the cards and then i woke up

Hahaha, apparently everyone is seriously picking up on how I have issues with vulnerability! Sorry! Also the HP is what I usually show up as in spreads when I'm heavily stuck in my 'singles' mentality and just want to be left alone (which I'll admit, I've been guilty of as of late!)

Haizea said:
I was with two friends from school (we are 44 now) and we see two guys we knew long ago. My friends say "they are much uglier now". I say "So are we".

Maybe this is talking about how I shouldn't be too much of a judge of people from my past? Hmmmm....

Okay, I'm going to have to come back and finish the feedback tomorrow unfortunately! I'm on my way out but I will definitely be finishing these!

Yora

bees on the floor (not normal fluffy ones but they had hard shiney shells in the colour of bees :p) i was riding through them afraid one would sting me, but it did not happen! They where also lying on the floor when they where not flying next to me.

vision very light and dreamy of 2 giraffes that i took care off.They crossed necks haha so cute!

a room turned into a gym and i hoped they had climbing ropes!

at an artist place, watching him use two items that looked like eggyolk a bit&a paintbrush, not so thick thin and just a little bit full, he was doing stuff on his canvas and we where waiting for a man and woman who would help him with something about his house, he paid too much or something to the pre-owner. It was a really cute cottage!

the woman was quite and the man said very quickly no they couldn't help him. (It was on tv too)

A voice was telling about a gorilla who cried, there was a man with him glasses curly brown hair except on top it was bald, he visited once and they where close fast!

James franco visiting me and my friend, after we where riding with our bikes and he was going home via a bus, i wanted to bring him off but my friend thought it was too much of a ride. Couldn't deceide, he was already going through the complicated route. but i tried to take a shortcut, and that did not do well! Got lost and the bus whent away! (The bus had two rooms atop of eachother with seating places.) Blue on top then a white thick line and red under.

I was a 14 year old girl then with dark hair and lightdark skin, i was trying to get a small wristband on (with cross stitching of roses and swirls, it was a darkjeans fabric) and a larger black band, then suddenly i had them all in my hand including my thin darkgreen belt! In front of me was a woman with red hair walking with a towel on, it also had duckies on it.

Was walking through where my grandmother once lived (our house was nearby) and then whent to a place that was across my grandmothers place, i saw a motorcycle gang checking out a spot where someone had white chairs and a lightbrown dog was tied to a rope, they saw his name was smokey and i said his name is smokeo? :p or something and they laughed. i was glad they where going to take over the place and the dog because i knew the dog wasn't treated as well as he should be they knew too and would take good care. i was so thankfull that i said if anyone would need any fixing (radio etc handyman stuff) could help out. then looking at the 14 year old i was before and said just minor fixing! because i myself don't know allot about that, she/i knew quite some haha, wasnt aware of that because my consciousness was mine again..

BOOM! :p

Yora

Blond hottish guy in the dream i found him attractive and wanted to be in his presense and enjoy it, stayed over at his house (knew him from a friend) his roommate was there and the girlfriend of his roommate, she had darkred hair in a bun. Punky goth outfit. Then we where on matrasses there where three next to eachother and i was in the middle. >.> Then the girl was doing stuff with her boyfriend and it was just too much for me, i have a liberated mind but aargh, they where really going to do it! I think they wanted me to do stuff too. I apologized for it (o_0 LOL) and whent to another room. The blonde guy was then still nice to me but maybe out of duty to being friends with my buddy and then he didn't mind me going. I think knowing i wouldn't participate in that stuff made him lose interest!

a dream later i was a blond girl with ponytails maybe 12+, in a house with her father and mother and maybe i even had a brother! She was very wise for her age, she read a book in the dream. The house was not ours, the world was not infested with zombies but there was something going on and suddenly we had to go onto another house ( was very sad i thought we where safe there, it had everything we needed i thought!) because others found out about it and where going to take over/live there too.

It was night, i was going somewhere and a truck with two lightbrown tinted men standing near the light choclate milk coloured truck (lol) with colours of beige and white in it too. I kind of feared it wasn't safe so suddenly i flew and flew over them, when being above them i had a fear of not being able to manage flying, but also i knew it was just my fear of failure and i was capable of it!!

alrights that was it! :p lol

My interpretations:

Hmmz as the 12 year old girl i did not understand why we had to go from a perfectly good situation, and the parents where letting themselves get pushed out from the house before even trying to get along with these newcomers. Maybe the 12 year old girl&the parents stand for parts of you. Maybe the newcomers too, or they are situations/other people. Don't let yourself get pushed out of something you want to stay in, you could get it too work, looking at it with a more hopefull childlike heart..eyeballs! hearteyeballs! :D

The Blond guy dream, even though he is so hot&the company is nice when things go his way, don't let him make you cross your own borders. You'll have to be behind it 100% and not pushed into it. (Maybe something smaller then a foursome ^^;; but we get pushed in stuff too much!! That also means there is not much respect and thou deserves that!)

flying and large "milktruck", i managed to fly over a situation i feared, i had the instincts (or just too scared, but still best to listen to it, it was dark out too!) that it was dangerous to pass so i flew over, meanwhile i got a bit doubtfull of my abilities and started feeling heavier, it was harder for me to fly. LOL but i knew i could do it somewhere and that it was just the doubt!!! Still creepy when it got heavier to fly hehe. Oh yeah the interpretation was that you can do it! Whatever it is, you'll feel somewhere you has it, even when your doing it it might get heavier due to the doubt, but you shall make it!!!
^^;;;

Wonder if that makes sense lol i tried in my way! :p