Dream Divination Experiment.

celticnoodle

Is my life settled into a groove that will last, or are there more twists and turns to come?
:)

Well, the only dream I can recall I was with family members who generally bug me, and I confronted them about how they treat me. one family member just sort of sat there, looking guilty and sad and ashamed and the other looked shocked and surprised as she didn't want to admit she's been called on it. she was not very pleased with me confronting them. then I woke up. so not much there, ming, and this is an old well known story with me, but I think perhaps it might point to more twists and turns to come with family members where you tell them exactly what you think and they are not going to be happy.

Haizea

hahaha

I think it is work, because it was my boss (unknown woman I don't know but was my boss in dream) who was speaking, and I was like "Hey, leave me alone, I am sleeping now :D", but then I understood it was true.

mingbop

TBH I dont bother now telling them anything much LOL! get fedup of nobody listening. You say "Dont do this because...." and explain why. They say " No, no, I wont".. then they do it. Then it goes wrong then they come to me saying "but why?" LOL - so now I save my breath and just say "oh really?" ... :)

Haizea

Hmm, maybe all this is related then? Maybe it is that you could try to find a new way to share your wisdom, in such a manner that people can understand your message and realize its worth? (Just speculating).

Dancing Bear

Ming i had a nightmare! I hoping its not related to you or me either..
My daughter was sad in my dreams, My youngest whos only 8..
I ignored her, as in my dreams she was always sad, something i got use to..i had become numb to it and switched off.... Then she disappeared as in , no longer in my life, dead i am guessing..I wasnt worried until it dawned on me she was really gone.. I was numb in my feelings and felt really bad because i couldnt shed any tears..I missed her, immensley, The death did odd things to me, its like i was desensatised to it.. and yet I felt an overwhelming sadness of losing her..still no tears?!

It was aweful ming.. I hope i can dream of something better tonight for both of us!!

celticnoodle

I had two dreams but can only remember one. hopefully as the day goes on, I'll recall the other. the dream I remember was just that the angel in the temperance card - looked like the one in the Robin Wood Deck, which is one I use most often, came to me and though he didn't say anything to me at all, he was in the room with me and I remember thinking, "Wow! he's real, and he looks just like the image in the temperance card!" I also thought, "He reminds me of Archangel Michael, but not as strong and military like". :p so there ya go! perhaps you have an angel, much like the one in the temperance card of tarot hanging around you! :D

mingbop

Maybe that's loosely connected to my daughter DB. She has grown away from us lately, I am sad but shes 43 for goddsake lol and it has to happen!
CN, I like that, because to me Temperance means "keep the head and everything will work out fine". Yaaaay !

celticnoodle

CN, I like that, because to me Temperance means "keep the head and everything will work out fine". Yaaaay !

good! maybe that is all I needed to see then for you to know. thnx ming! :D

Yora

Aah sorry i haven't been feeling emotionally that well lately! i have some pieces of the dreams to share still! Have an appointment today so will be later on the day!!!

Haizea

Aah sorry i haven't been feeling emotionally that well lately! i have some pieces of the dreams to share still! Have an appointment today so will be later on the day!!!

I hope I didn't exhaust you with my session, Yora. Get well! : )