Cat's Eye Tarot

Dragon Rider

***patience***

Thanks for the info, Cat Doc! Well, it seems that it's not going to make it under my Christmas Tree this year... Maybe a pre-Valentine's Gift for myself, then?!?! I was hoping the CET would already be available by Oct 12 at the latest because I want to save on the international shipping costs (which are quite *exhorbitant*). I always order by BULK in Amazon so I can save on the shipping.

MoonGypsy

Whaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

i just received this disappointing email from Amazon:

"Hello,

Due to a lack of availability from our suppliers, we will not be able to obtain the following item(s) from your order:

Debra Givin "Cat's Eye Tarot"
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN=1572816856/ref=nosim/aeclectic/

We've cancelled the item(s) and apologize for the inconvenience.

Please visit the product detail pages above to see if these items are available from other sellers."

Phooey! :p

Any updates?

gregory

USG is silent on this one....

truelighth

Me too. I also got a message from Amazon saying they cancelled my order... :(

I would think they can just let the pre-order stand longer if the deck is not released straight away. Usually Amazon gives you the option to cancel or wait. But not this time. I guess the Cat's Eye Tarot has gotten some delay, but I am sure it will get released.

greatdane

Anyone email US Games?

If you're really wondering, go to US Games, click on contact us. I always get a response back generally within 24 hours. If a few ATers email, I bet it will go to the top, Stuart Kaplan. He would know.

MoonGypsy

If you're really wondering, go to US Games, click on contact us. I always get a response back generally within 24 hours. If a few ATers email, I bet it will go to the top, Stuart Kaplan. He would know.

Good idea, GD! i will give it a try...

VGimlet

Yep. mine got cancelled too, but I put in to be notified when it was available for order. :D

Storm82

hoping this will be avalible soon

truelighth

I just saw this notification from US Games on Facebook:

"Glad to know that lots of you do like animals in the tarot deck. Well here's good news- Cat's Eye Tarot and Joie de Vivre Tarot are in. And so is Crystal Vision Tarot. YAY!!"

So they got the deck in at US Games. But somehow Amazon has not caught up yet, it still lists it as unavailable.

catdoc

the decks are in from the printer!

I just received my copies of the Cat's Eye Tarot deck. I couldn't be more pleased! I am sure they will become available online very soon. Copies will be sent to reviewers as well. I hope that all of you will be as pleased as I am with the final product.
Deb