Dream Divination Experiment.

Dancing Bear

Dream of meeting a friend from a good friend of mine, meeting him and wanting to get to know him better, he is interesting and funny and seemingly kind. We had a nice flow going on with jokes and talking.
Sounds like how my husband and I met :)

i bought a box of chocolate bonbons at the tabaco shop somewhere, because i am quite down and i walk down the stairs and meet him, he is seemingly nice again&funny, he is happy to see me vica versa. we exchange phone nrs. It was winter no snow yet, but i feel a christmas eve feeling and have a red long scarve around my neck, i think he had a capuchinno brown one. He lifts my mood and i trust him way too soon. ^^;; (it's food or connections with me isn't it! :p)
You are going to make me put on weight with all these food dreams LOL!! Especially chocolate LOL!!

we meet in a forest that is in my dreams and in reality but just pieces of the reality part. I have seen this forest before. We go with a grey dog/wolf. I see a flash of my black sisterdog layla, she looks cautious, she might be a bit scared even. :( the wolf is going in the pond/sea i worry because i don't know if he has gone swimming before he goes really deep under the water there!! First he put his head under water and there where allot of bubbles and foam going to the surface, he knew how to handle the water! I wanted to explore the forest and go further, wanted to show him the beautifull dreamy scenery with fluffy trees of light pink and soft light pink grain thingies and grass and then look beyond. But suddenly!
I see the wolf as a teacher and the domestic dog as loyalty..It sounds like me at times, cautious to stpe forwards and when i do i realise I can swim anyway , and all the fuss was over nothing. referring to my spiritual path This is also relevant. the Wolf would be my Guides.. the Domestic dog would be my relatives passed over.. I am workign with them a lot lately.. and was worried my connection with them would not be strong enough.. I am being proven wrong :) which is a good thing!

We were in an old beautifull room that had darkred very fancy old (but all in good shape) darkred or a red i'm not sure. With darkmahogany framing. There where at least to chairs like that and a dark (chocolate :)) shiney mahogany (recently glazed with that glazing stuff!) coffeetable. There where at least two owl ornaments, one tiny and one sized like a real one, perhaps it was a real one! I remember seeing a golfgreen colour too don't know on what! Maybe a rug or on the desk. There was a fireplace and he was going to make chocolate milk for us two. (i thought of how my boyfriend recently made chocomilk for us, it was with powder in milk, cold :p) The house was of two friends/family members of him.
I LOVE dark furniture ( all the furniture in my own home is of dark redwood, and old) Owls to me represent my Nan.. She loved them.. I have felt her around me a LOT!! I also do have a small owl ornament next to her picture. Next door that can be seen from my laundry door have a massive one sitting on a cage.. They apparently scare the native birds off.. I am glad the native birds cant see it from my birdbath.. I would be rather annoyed LOL! Green is the colour of Love for me.. So it sounds like i am to surround myself with things I love for me to be at peace and ready to embark on the path i am choosing!!

(I hope this dreamscene is not too much, i'll be happy to delete it if i must!)

i thought it was all going to be innocent and playfull and romantic, something that has been missing a while with my own boyfriend. ( I love him very much and it's getting better, but our relationship has to heal, and we have to get out the one room apartment we live in. :p) thought it was going to be, but then i suddenly was in a big bed. T_T and i still thought it would be innocent and playfull all with a bit of fluttery feelings mixed with friendly but not going too far, naïve me!! it's a freeaking bed! And then he broke the spell and ewww he did shtuff :S it was suprising to me even though i was in a bed, and i asked him why he did that, he said he wanted to feel what it was like (eww stoopid douche) when he said that i saw my boyfriend instead of him looking downwards confused , and at that time (even then o_0 snap out of it missy!) i thought about how i did not shave some lines (in reality i have to shave way more then just that stupid area. >.> but i degress) Hoping that he would seize his actions i shouted i am not even prepaired! when that did not work i had to use psychical force and whent away or struggled away lol,
This sounds like my past.. Innocence and trust Lost!!

in the forest by the pond a rainbow crystal coloured fish and frog, and a cute bird (duck?) maybe a seahorse (not sure if the wolf was there) came too cheer me up. I held on too a crystal rainbow coloured dolphin (thank you db :p the crystal itself was a dark purple, the undertone of it) and the whole expierence was very soothing and comforting as i hanged unto the fins of mister dolphin. (or misses!) :( I thought to myself i feel calm and safe and happy now, but this does not amends the wrongs i have to take responsibility for. I was shocked and dissapointed at that person, he was not who i thought he was. And he broke the dreambubble by his actions. I thought of that i did not feel anything except confusion and shock but today i got reminded of how i can forget big less positive events for a while because it's too much at that moment.

I understand the feelings towards the person you dreamt of.. Yes forgetting major events like these is a survival thing!! It helps us get through and heal in our own time.. gently!! All these beautiful gentle animals are definately healers, frogs are cleansing..rainbow fish is spirtuality, Birds are a weakness i have, I just Love any wild bird they all have their own meanings.. And Ducks, well My real dad when i first met him.. he spoke of me when i was little.. He would take me down to the park.. He said i would sit and watch and feed the ducks all day he let me LOL!! I am visitng him over christmas :) I havent seen him in a long time.. Dolphins How gogeous.. ( Your welcome LOL) Dolphins are a new path to me. a new breath of life.., New beginings.. This sounds like me so much!! I changed my entire life..As did my Husband..

(I was in the store today irl, and i heard that a man fell, when i got outside he was standing and people where talking to him that he should go to the hospital, i felt relieved that he was okay, when i got home i wanted to tell a friend but i forgot when we talked about other things, later it popped up.

Maybe a handy mechanisme somewhere for the moment, but i have to make sure i don't numb my feelings, trying be kind to myself and to allow myself to feel the sad stuffs when i can!!! It can turn into fysical errors in my bodysystem! I practice when i feel sad feelings when i watch movies/series and such, because it's more safe to allow myself to feel those feelings and it feels very healthy to feel sad and let my emotions be&flow in a gentle way, but i notice that the wall is quite firm and stands strong, that feels okay too because i'm working on it when i can lol and allowing it at least. Maybe this mechanisme holds a clue for you too! I thought it was important to add. )
Absolutely it holds meaning for me too.. I am going through just this right now..It is anohter facet to it all, and it is vital to my spiritual path.. to turn around and face my past with new eyes, allow myself to heal from the hurt.

i was home (at my moms place) And i saw a lightblue oldtimer car maybe a beetle and a lightbrown skinned guy with black&white clothing and high curly hair. He was laughing and i knew that that idiot guy was with him and put him up to this. He was at the backdoor and i was confronted with guilt and how to explain this to my boyfriend. I did not want to see him sad,but i could not not explain, when the realities i kept apart in my mind mixed, i became conscious of it. how unfair this was and not how i wanted to go about it, the guy started to act a bit insane in a non good way, and mean way, i felt like he wanted to say things and ruin my relationship for fun. I knew that even though the rainbow crystal friends gave me a feeling that the chapter was closed and i was over it, i had to face it and be true in why and what to my boyfriend too. Even if it whent too far i whent to far in allowing myself to be there, allowing those split realities to excist, not really facing them when i was conscious in either. Wanted to tell him the truth of allowing myself to be there and experience what i was missing allot in our relationship. :( ugh heavy dream that makes me realize o.a. that i should keep the romantic needs in my fantasies and not allow an opening for more. To be conscious about that it's not just a dream to get carried away in. LOL

and so the dream ended!

The Brown skinned man with curly hair sounds like my Brother..He and I are extremely close..and alike. My Brother also spends tiem with the person who hurt me..My Brother doesnt really know about the Hurt caused.. so i dont hold it against him. But my Brother can see the streak this person has and is cautious..The Nasty person has tried to hurt and sabotage my life many many times.. and the rainbow friends as you clal them.. have saved me time and time again.. For me this is saying I am on the right path.. I am correct in what i have chosen for me.. I am now untouchable from this person who put hurt on me.. I healed a lot.. and i thank this person Now , because it has led me to here!!

and NO concentrate on the romantic tie you already have and keep the rest at bay.. They are not needed, you can have it all in the one person you already have at your side. :D

Except for a part where there was a road with allot of cars where there was game where you had to cross the road and avoid the cars but you could only stop for a little while i think. I did it too. There where also some strippers doing that. ;P

i don't know if there is something you can get out of this, hope it makes sense and is not too shocking. ^^;; *hughug* you made me a special dolphin indeed!

LOL!! dodgems LOL!! I get this bit too!! Sounds like the time I had when i was on my own
( for a long time) It felt like i was dodging cars at every corner. ;)

Thanks you so much Yora for your insightful dream.. Sounds like you were remote viewing there too with all that old dark furniture.. Confirms it was for me !! :)

Dancing Bear

wow!

well, my dream was not as involved as Yoras. :p sort of boring after reading hers. :laugh: again no detail. I saw a cat come to me, and while I do have a cat as a guide, it has not come to me in a long while, and this was not the same cat I have as a guide. This cat came to me and just stared, you know how cats do. it was an orange cat and I do recall it walking up to me and turning around, so I got a good look at it and it's tail was the orange fur with lines in it--so just an orange cat. nice green eyes, not too green that they glowed, just plain green eyes. it sat down, wrapped its tail around it's feet and then looked right at me and stared.......................
This actually means alot to me.. I use to have a big Ginger fluffy cat..His name was Wally!! I often think of him.. and Now i am Painting again..I actually havehis picture on my back board, I use to lean my canvas up on.. This tells me I am definatley on the right path to do with my spirtual development.. I am a Painter First!!! Medium/Healer Second!!! Me comes first then i can nurture others.

that is it!

now, in a sense, I woke up and thought to myself, how good a meaning for you! as you know this is a guardian of the underworld and also the guardian of homes and happiness within the home. It also is a symbol of strong psychic abilities.
Well I am glad that this is also Cats menaings, Sounds promising. :D

[**My guide cat, btw, came to me at a time when I also was having family issues, and the cat, I found out can also be a message to distance yourself from people and situations--which is what I did and when I did so, I saw that I was finally once again making headway, though I was still troubled and upset by the family issues. So, I think this is why the orange tabby came to me for you, DB.
Well i actually think that the cat that came to you is my old Wally, telling me the same thing your cat has done for you!! Giving me that message!! and you know thats exactly what have been doing :D

the cat, (among other guides), told me that a new path was going to become available to me and would help me go where I need to, spiritually. **]

now, cats are very mysterious and a symbol of such and also a good omen to say that psychic abilities are present--(think Queen of Wands here, DB!).

so, while the cat 'dream' was so simple, (typical of a cat, eh? :D) it is also a powerful message, I think that you need to just remove yourself for awhile from the family issues and try not to dwell on it (hard to do, I KNOW!) and that a new path is opening up to you and you will soar up this spiritual path and learn new abilities and also deepen your current abilities.

hope it helps!
it most definately is a powerful message CN.. as i said above It confirms i am definately on the right path.. I am definatley doing all the right things.. I am defiantley working on many facets in the right way and a good way..I am looking after my own well being..Something that is long overdue!!

Thankyou so much CN.. You sound like you are definatley in tune with the animal spirit world and me!!

DB xxx

Dancing Bear

I forgot about my dream from Friday nite/Sat morning. Again not much detail to it, but my hubby and I were together again and in a huge body of water, walking through it and carrying something, but I cannot recall what that something was. We were helping each other, mainly he was helping me. the water was deep--up to our shoulders, and it was not easy walking 'to safety' as I recall was our goal, and we kept our arms up over our heads to keep whatever it was we were carrying, safe and dry.

The water was cold, and still, but now and again a little bit of a ripple in it, perhaps from us walking through it. we were proceeding cautiously and the water was clear. then at one point the water became quite murky and dark and I recall being a bit apprehensive. I also recall the hubby helping me by talking to me and keeping me calm, and the waters again became clear and stayed that way.

I don't recall making it to "the other side" but, over all I felt calm, peaceful and knew that we were going to be okay.

Sounds like what my Husband does for me, he helps me!! You could be keeping your relationship safe out of harms way and from drowing :) Just like my husband and i do!!
Keeping US above all the humdrum of the bollocks life can bring!! LOL!!

Your Husband sounds like he is a good one!!!

Thanks CN... this little Dream reminded me of the connection my Husband and i have and its not just me on this quest i seem to be on.. He is right there with me the whole way :)
I am not alone!!

Dancing Bear

I've been thinking, and now rereading the last messages...and it seems to me that I am getting this same idea Yora says here. After all, what could we see other than this? Only you can truly get to know what you need by looking around, analysing, reflecting... Or that's what I am understanding now.

But I will keep on trying to get some dialog or sentence! : )

I agree Haizea, It is being in tune with how we truly feel, and accepting the truth of it..Going with what makes us feel good.. Looking after our self.. Nurturing and looking after self. Without denying ourselves the time we deserve for ourself, and to spend with ourselves..I really think this can help us no end with what we wish to achieve on our spiritual quest.

.. Dont worry too much about remembering your dreams for me..I think your input here was to sum it all up, and enough!! :D

Love, Light and Laughter to ya Haizea xxxx

Yora

haha :p so much food in my dreams!! :D

Yora

Being in school people from my past being there too

some new people, was hanging with the 'popular kids"

feeling dizzy and clumsey feeling like i was not fitting in that well, there was a car and i leaned on it.

putting my wallet (as fat as the one my boyfriend has and full of prints like my handbag) from a plastic bag into my bag because i had to do a class. i suddenly was afraid that a girl that sit next to me would get it.

going somewhere
when coming back the girl snobbed at me that i had to do more , i told her to not ever talk to me like that again, that i did not appreciate that and that there where reasons that i couldn't do that stuff. I thought aah well probably have to smoke on the playgrounds alone from now on but will survive that. ;p I even saw a flash of myself smoking there. alone lol

wallet was still there

class with an old teacher of mine we where climbing on a white snowcoloured very high mountain of soft sand with only our hands lol and then on the top we had to let go!! it was fun crawling up and then going down again! i whent on my back like the others (was on my stomach first but wanted to be sure to do it right, it was my first time lol) this way i could see also where i was going worrying a bit about the landing bit.

got back almost accidentally followed a classmate (he used to be my classmate irl!) to his seat.

the girl winked at me, i whent to sit on my correct seatings i think i might have been blushing. >.>
and!
wallet was still there. (kept on forgetting my bag :p)

i sat on my chair

she said to someone; Wait yora has to fill one in too!

on a white paper there was written with a black medium thick fineliner a personal question that i did not remember, it seemed that even though i thought that i would have been completely shunned from all the girl actually liked me more after i stood up for myself.

there was a very light beach sandcoloured gentle (polar?)bear that was a friend of a girl that had her similair coloured but a bit darker in a high bun. Ugh i wish i had hugged it! It looked so huggable and soft.

Yora

Old dreams i still had to post

This one is from 19 October (happy that i noted the date!)

Robot J-rock group i ordered and i had recharged them too often when they where getting low, i did not want to be without one! But then they started getting bitey and team got to my place a woman with long black h air, she was asian and had a white long doctor jacket one! She said i had to use them one by one so i had one when the other was out of battery.

one in the group was really attractivo to me!!! :D but i found them all really charming to have around. And to not feel alone ^^;; i did not to shtuffs to them!

-----

was at a royal meeting of some kind pictures where taken of me too when they took a groupshot! aargh!! it all seemed like a circle then with the villagers of that town being there too. allot of white people ;) inc. the royalty themselves1

Suddenly i saw a doll (like a pullip or blythe but it wasn't that brand! maybe it was made out of clay, but very cool!!! her hair was lightbrown maybe lightpink at times too and she was in a green fancy oldtimer car.

A girl (she was a princess) with white skin and long wavy black hair told me she was going through the pop up book with it

she was confident and teenagy stubborn and had a arrogant air about her, but still found her nice, she wanted to befriend me a bit i think in her way :p

----

Somewhere where comickers came together to do some sort of stand up comedy. there was a man that looked a bit like limp bizkit and a hiphop girl (with hiphop candygirl style she had a dark tutu on) she asked me if i spluttered (really sorry mentioning this ;p) on the wall (very bossy and annoyingly and accusingly!) she was implying that i peed on there :p IMPOSSIBLE! The splatters where really high and everywhere. o_0 yes i had to go to the toilet allot but i would know dammit!!! LOL i remembered someone else could have possible done it and mentioned that person.

my friend was there too and we kind of escaped away from the maniac woman, she also had a basket with cakes in them, my friend took a cake and i thought hmms why not, i took a mintish green one i think. She said they tasted old and i think i took a bite but couldn't get that out of the taste yet, it made m enot want to taste anymore and i was contemplating about actually swallowing it or not

Out of a window a large green door that was only for royalty to enter, a tiny little blond prince ((dwarfsize) kind of like the one in an anime i know was there and i saw through him the way to get there on the center of the round plaza.
---

A woman with pale skin and bit curly wavy black hair until her shoulders sitting on a balcony, smoking a cigarette and drinking tea (or coffee) while the rain was pouring, she was on a balcony of a restaurant. Beneath her the one she loved was marrying another (blonde) girl. :( i think she was sitting with her back to the wedding but she knew what was going on and was there on purpous, she was unable to let her emotions show so this was the way she did it. She was leaning into the chair and had her feet on another white garden chair. i felt very sad for her and thought this would be a perfect scene for a movie.

Yora

The pieces&bits for Mingbop!

----------------
this was for mingbop:

i dreamed of a sword,

it was just a handle (plastic), but i knew if i had to use it in the battle that would come in the dream it would not be a toy anymore. a blade would come out.

My brother in the dream had it, i was a white person! :p with brownred hair almost until my shoulders. My brother was blond, and he wouldn't give it to me so i would have to take it. In the dream he was favouring a girl (that he liked very much) i don't know if she was the enemy. I think she had shiney silver hair until her shoulders

*sigh*

-----
a brown university with tarot cards living in it. Not the ones that we are used too, from a whole different universal deck. after the head of the school and someone else a professor/janitor (who was holding a chair as a weapon) turned evil i defeated them and then i said with my heart and mouth only the good cards will protect this university.

the doors closed and behind the windows i saw red eyes dimming (big red eyes) they where from a good card by the way, the school was now protected. ;)

me being in a spiritual second hand shop, a young woman with blondyellow short hair was on the counter, i saw a vintage yellow cd (cover had a drawing of one child with a summer hat, with a red and white ribbon i think, one child a boy was sitting on the ground and drawing something, looked like an lp and how you got the cd out was also like it) about spiritual lessons of some kind, but put it back then after accumalating various treasures of the tiny shop ( i remember buying 3 vintage frames with postcards/drawings in them) i thought i really need that cd, it could help me! But i couldn't find it. The woman looked at me funnily when i was trying to find it and i felt silly.

----

Haizea

The way you remember dreams is spectacular, Yora. I didn't know one could remember so much! : )

mingbop

Amazing dreams too - a university full of Tarot cards lolol - wow. I wish I had dreams like that. I honestly can't understand dreams at all. Thank you for this xxx