Cat's Eye Tarot

gregory

I have to tell you I pulled that pissing tom (7 Swords) for someone. It was spot on. Most appropriate - along the lines of tell those people to suck it up or ELSE... :)

I should perhaps mention that I am a by pictures reader.... I was rather surprised when I later read the LWB on that card :)

catdoc

I have to tell you I pulled that pissing tom (7 Swords) for someone. It was spot on. Most appropriate - along the lines of tell those people to suck it up or ELSE... :)

I should perhaps mention that I am a by pictures reader.... I was rather surprised when I later read the LWB on that card :)

Sounds like you are a "cat reader" as well ;-)
One reviewer who otherwise loved the deck found the two cards showing excrement a bit off putting. In terms of cat communication a guess you would have to say they are profane.

gregory

Sounds like you are a "cat reader" as well ;-)
One reviewer who otherwise loved the deck found the two cards showing excrement a bit off putting. In terms of cat communication a guess you would have to say they are profane.

I MISS CATS... :( I have never not had one till a couple of years ago, and I HATE THAT. But there's no way around it....

I rather like the fact that he is ONLY JUST missing a power socket... Risk taking :) I mentioned that too ! She agreed.

Pet Jeffery

I bought the Cat's Eye Tarot a while back. But it felt special, a tarot that needed the right moment to be opened. Last night, it snowed:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150513220342039.374008.521032038&type=3&l=b0da342421

With all that cold and wet outside, today was a day devoted to warmth, dryness and comfort for Sam, my beautiful cat:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.135257292038.123229.521032038&type=3&l=7112a084b2

The day seemed to reflect cats' duality, domestic indoors, wild outside. Just the right day, taking a seat next to the snoozing Sam, to open the Cat's Eye Tarot. The cards are a delight, but I'm pleased that I waited until the right moment to look at them.

Jet Aluna

I bought the Cat's Eye Tarot a while back. But it felt special, a tarot that needed the right moment to be opened. Last night, it snowed:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150513220342039.374008.521032038&type=3&l=b0da342421

With all that cold and wet outside, today was a day devoted to warmth, dryness and comfort for Sam, my beautiful cat:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.135257292038.123229.521032038&type=3&l=7112a084b2

The day seemed to reflect cats' duality, domestic indoors, wild outside. Just the right day, taking a seat next to the snoozing Sam, to open the Cat's Eye Tarot. The cards are a delight, but I'm pleased that I waited until the right moment to look at them.

What a sweet looking kitty Sam is! Thank you for sharing that...

Jet Aluna

catdoc

I would love to vote - I can't find the form.... Am I VERY stupid ?

I was confused when I first went to the readers choice page. I did eventually find the nomination form and filled that out...

thank you for trying ;-)

cardlady22

I would love to vote - I can't find the form.... Am I VERY stupid ?
:* Teheuti posted it in a thread ~ look for Reader's Choice in Talking Tarot

facebook or about.com ID required

Pet Jeffery

What a sweet looking kitty Sam is! Thank you for sharing that...

Jet Aluna

Sam's lovely. He was a rescue and, obviously, had been badly mistreated. He's needed a lot of love, kindness and patience and -- even now -- is a lot more nervous than a cat should be.

He's also very strong. When I first went to collect him, I only managed to take him a few yards down the road. He seemed to explode from the cat carrier, and vanished into the bushes. The carrier was a solidly made one of plastic, with a metal grill door. Examining the damaged box, I found that he'd bent the metal bar on which it hinged. He may not have been happy where he was, but deeply mistrusted anyone taking him away. He returned to his old home the following day, where they managed to secure him in the carrier, which they tied up with string... On a second attempt, I succeeded in getting him to his new home. That was several years ago.