The Answer Deck - secrets, fame

sunflowr

Today's 2 card draw was "secrets" and "fame".

Secrets shows a woman whipering into a man's ear. They both wear a catwoman mask and look very .. well.. secretive! ;) Just now noticing the woman wearing a glove on her hand; the hand shielding her whispers.

Fame shows dark sunglasses againest a white background. Celebs wear sunglasses to shield their identity. With the secrets card, someone doesnt want to be known and are keeping their identity a secret.

I am using the Answer Deck in conjunction with my daily tarot card. Today's card: knight of cups.

Hmmmm

lark

The Knight of Cups likes to be the center of attention praised and flattered.
Yet he never really gives us a glimps of his true self.
He is hard to get to the bottom of.
You never really feel you know him ~secretive.
Sound like someone you came in contact with today?

sunflowr

Hmmm, not that I can recall. But these cards havent really been telling of my days. Maybe they are messages of things to come. I'll have to be more aware of it from that angle.

Alissa

Secrets, Hidden identity.... Knight of Cups....

Is there someone you secretly have a crush on? Or someone on you?

When we have dark glasses on, others can't see where are our eyes are... I wonder if someone is "checking you out" unbeknownst to you?

sunflowr

Alissa said:
Secrets, Hidden identity.... Knight of Cups....

Is there someone you secretly have a crush on? Or someone on you?

When we have dark glasses on, others can't see where are our eyes are... I wonder if someone is "checking you out" unbeknownst to you?

ooo, I like that take! ;) Yea, who knows. I dont know of anyone but I do keep an online journal (over on livejournal) and maybe someone I like is checking me out through reading my journal. Hmm ;)