View Single Post
Citizen

Eeviee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyebright View Post
Hmmm lol you seem to gone down a different route to me!
I looked through the cards last night and to me it was only 0 The Summerlands and XXI- the World that had the neck collar on.
That it appears on both The Summerlands and The World makes plenty of sense seeing as they both represent beginnings. Also, The Summerlands coming both before and after The World is an appropriate placement of the card.

Quote:
I thought that in VII Transformation it was part of the helmet headpiece she was wearing and not an individual collar [...]
This is certainly possible!

Quote:
[...] and I can't see anything in III The Goddess it's too dark for my poor eyes to make anything out!
This I am not positive on. I'm pretty sure I can make it out, but as you say, it is very dark and hard to be certain!

Quote:
I had come to the conclusion that it was something similar to the neckrings that women in certain African tribes wear [...]
That is also a good interpretation! I didn't even think of that aspect! Thank you for bringing that link to my attention (and the attention to others)!
-I just searched about 10-15 terms and descriptions of the collar/necklace until I found images that were similar! x]
Top   #3