Dream Divination 2013-001

celticnoodle

The Dream Team 2013-001

I have decided to resurrect a dream divination thread that was begun here by Dancingbear awhile ago, but then came to an end. It appears there are a few people out there who are interested in starting this up again, as am I. So, I will start this up again and hope that people who are interested in it will post their interest here. I will email you, when we are ready to start up the thread--sometime in January 2013--after all the hustle and bustle of the Holiday season has come to an end.

to see what it is all about, check out this site- here, post 1 by Dancingbear.

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=167324

I think, like DB was doing, we'll divide people into dream groups--with about 6 people in each group. This is necessary, just so we can keep it manageable and allow everyone within a group to get a reading.

so, is anyone else interested in joining in here?

eta: I decided to also put the schedule here so people on the dream Team do not have to continue searching through this thread for it.

so, this is the list, and then we'll start over again in the same order:

YDM42.………………….…...........01/14
DANIELJUK………………............01/21
DOWNUNDERNZER………………..01/28
MELLAENN….......................02/04
KRYSTALKITTY……………….......02/11
LINNIE………….......................02/18
CELTICNOODLE……………………..02/25

I AM GOING BY NEW YORK TIME (EST) BTW! SO TAKE THIS INTO CONSIDERATION PLEASE!

YDM42

I am very interested.

safari

i am interested too :)

SagiChar

Me please...and thanks SO much CN!!!!

DownUnderNZer

Im signing up to do it again. :)

Mellaenn

Wow, perfect, I'd love to be on a Dream Team, sign me up! Will you let us know when we get enough of a gang going, or should I just keep checking back?

SagiChar

The 'Dream Team'...I like that... :D

celticnoodle

I will send everyone a PM, when I'm ready to start this up. It won't be till January, because I'm traveling soon for the rest of December and won't have internet connection for at least the first week.

:p yes, I also like that. THE DREAM TEAM!

krystalkitty

I would love to join pls :)

Mellaenn

:p yes, I also like that. THE DREAM TEAM!

LOL - it's fun and easy to say!

So...I had a dream last night that seemed like a precursor to our proposed operation here. In the dream I had a group of people to whom I was explaining how the process works (as if I knew!); which in the dream involved ingesting a special potion that would allow secret images to hit the retina in our eyeball that would enable us to see more clearly than usual. That word 'retina' was very pronounced in the dream. Here's a definition :

"The retina is a light-sensitive layer at the back of the eye that covers about 65 percent of its interior surface. Photosensitive cells called rods and cones in the retina convert incident light energy into signals that are carried to the brain by the optic nerve."

What strikes me here is the word 'light'. We will seek 'enlightenment' through our dream reception. It's up to our collective brains to interpret the visions. And to me the 'potion' is our intention; the fact that we will purposefully go to sleep with intention to dream seeking answers.

Cool - looking forward to it! :grin: