Sirian Starseed Tarot anyone?

gregory

With a deck like that - I now shuffle a different one and then pull the cards from the unshuffleable one... It's probably a crime, but it works for me !

mingbop

I'm laying them out like playing cards on the floor and doing it that way..

Kate30

I'm getting these for Christmas!

My partner has bought me these for Christmas, and I plan to do a written and video review of them - I will post it here!
The concept really appealed to me but I tend to dislike photo-collage art in Tarot decks, so I really hesitated to get this deck, but the images I saw really intrigued me.

Kate30

My Sirian Starseed Tarot Review

I got these cards for Christmas and I ended up writing a review for my website and also made a video review link to personal website removed by moderator

Overall, I really like this deck. I wasn't really sure if I would be into the art, since its a photography style deck and I usually really dislike those. But this one I liked!

The cards are very big - this makes them trickier to shuffle, but it lets you really get into each card. The card quality is excellent and I am sure will withstand years of rough shuffling.

What I like most about this deck is how different it is to all my other decks. It has a totally different feel and vibe and that's important to me because I have so many decks now.

All in all, this deck is worth getting if you like the images.

merissa_88

Wondering what people like about this deck?

I'm interested in lightbody, star wisdom and ETs. I'm studying with a woman who has created a unique card system that includes these topics and am working on a card deck myself.

My question is: what are people getting and using this deck? Is the ascension/ET/starseed info appealing or is it because it's attractive?

Thanks for any feedback about this.

Shade

Played with a demo copy of the deck yesterday at a local store and they certainly are tremendously large cards. I'm not familiar with the Sirian background but I saw no images of Indigo Children or Crystal Children or what-have-you. It looked like a deck that would be pretty compatible for any folks interested in energy healing and new age spirituality (and just because sometimes it's used that way I want to clarify I do not use the term "new age" to be in any way dismissive).

The guys in the deck were pretty cute. That's almost enough reason to purchase ;-).

gregory

It's simply the images.

If I was unable to avoid the starseed/indigo/whatever side of it I wouldn't even want to use them. I don't like decks with agendas that assume I believe in something other than - well, tarot, actually ! Overlaying is the stuff of non-tarot oracles, IMHO

mingbop

Well I'm seriously not into new age anything or indigo stuff - I just like the images and the colours :)

Chiriku

I've surprised myself a lot over the past year--I don't "do" fairies; I bought the Hertz Faerie Tarot. I don't "do" digital art (and had a track record of hating the Gilded); I let curiosity and a need to prove myself wrong guide me to buy Ciro Marchetti's two most recent decks.

And I am probably among the people on this site who is furthest from both "New Age" beliefs and tolerance for "love and light"-style imagery, yet I just purchased Sirian Starseed. The bait included: the large size; the celestial visual themes; and someone's description of it as a stripped-down Voyager (a deck I'm very fond of).

I plan to do as gregory does and pointedly ignore all links to "starseed" philosophies. Ignoring those cards (like the Indigo one) featuring people who look cult-washed is another plan.

merissa_88

Thanks for the great comments.

This was a deck that I thought might turn people off because of the theme. I'm wondering if the cards look different from the scans. I actually like large cards.

And I am probably among the people on this site who is furthest from both "New Age" beliefs and tolerance for "love and light"-style imagery, yet I just purchased Sirian Starseed. The bait included: the large size; the celestial visual themes; and someone's description of it as a stripped-down Voyager (a deck I'm very fond of).

That's so interesting! I thought of the Voyager (which I also like) when I first saw it.