Dream Divination 2013-001

celticnoodle

okay, I think to start, we have enough people doing this. I will close this off to anymore participants at this time.

Now, I would like you all who did ask to join in to read through the way dancing bear had it going here on this thread:

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=164581&highlight=dreams

I will PM you all when I start the thread and give you the link to the thread. It will also explain again, such as DB outlined there in her thread. I think to help keep it organized, I may start a new thread for each persons turn for our 'dream homework'.

Yes, I would appreciate a lot the interpretation of a dream I have not been able to understand. Thank you in advance!

I would absolutely enjoy hearing another's input into one of my dreams. Some of the imagery can seem 'intriguing', but those are the most fun to interpret.

sorry jaled and spiraling, but we are not interpreting dreams here. We are doing an exercise where the participants will pose a question to us in the group and then we go and dream about the answer for that question. We will all post what we dream and the original poster who asks the question will have to give fb on what we dreamt.

If this works out well enough, I may actually create a few "dream teams"--so if you are interested in this, perhaps if I open it up again to more participants you'll join in. Just post here and let me know if you are interested in doing so.

SagiChar

Sign me up please, I'm ready and willing!! Thanks again for reviving this!!!

celticnoodle

oh yeah, you're already in sagichar! :p

SagiChar

I was having a blonde moment...sorry about that!! :D

danieljuk

looking forwards to the start :)

linnie

Hello all :) I'm dreaming, too :). I will be dreaming whilst I'm camping, but that should be just as meaningful as dreaming at home... I'll have less distractions in a tent :)

Truly, I will be as focused there as anywhere, and hope that some useful lucid dreaming eventuates.

Happy Dreaming, everyone. Meet you there. :)

celticnoodle

The dream team begins!

Okay, this is how it will work. Each Monday, we'll begin 'dreaming' for the person noted beside that date. so, this person must have their question posted no later then the Sunday before.

Everyone else will think of the person of the week and their question when going to bed and try to dream an answer for them. When you wake up in the morning, be sure to jot down the dreams you had, no matter how odd they may seem. It may be of importance to the person we're dreaming for.

When you can, enter the dream you had in this thread. Then, the person we're dreaming for will have to provide Feedback on Saturday and Sunday. Also, on that next Sunday, the next person will have to post their question for us to dream about--and so on.

I know it sounds like I'm rushing us through this, but I don't just want to leave it wide open and then some people may not get to have a turn for ages. Also, don't be upset if you do not dream or if you cannot remember your dream, just post so. It happens. I was TERRIBLE at first with this when Dancing Bear started this thread. However, as I was going along, it was getting easier and easier. It will happen this way.

so, this is the list, and then we'll start over again in the same order:

YDM42.………………….…01/14...http://www.tarotforum.net/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=3406966
DANIELJUK……………….01/21
SAGICHAR………………..01/28
DOWNUNDERNZER…..02/04
MELLAENN………………..02/11
KRYSTALKITTY…………02/18
LINNIE……………………..02/25
FORTUNA………………….03/04
CELTICNOODLE......…03/11
SAFARI………..........…03/18

[size=4+]I AM GOING BY NEW YORK TIME (EST) BTW! SO TAKE THIS INTO CONSIDERATION PLEASE! :D
[/size]

remember--YDM42, you'll have to post your question here by tomorrow. I know, I know. late notice for you. Sorry about that. The rest of us will have to begin dreaming on Monday the 14th and have till Friday the 18th to post our dream. You can begin dreaming for YDM42 as soon as they post a question, if you wish to. just be sure to write it down or post it on here immediately-so you don't forget it.

YDM42 will have to provide fb to everyone starting on 01/26 and finish on 01/27.

Now. I realize that we ALL get busy with life. we go away, etc. so, if you are going away, just post so in here, and we'll understand that fb may be a bit later, and your dreams for the question may be posted late as well. But, for the rest of us who ARE here and are able to stay on schedule, I ask that you please do so.

I do know that safari is unable to participate for awhile--for the time being. So, I purposely assigned safari in the last position--in case this changes. Something has come up for them, and I'm going to hold a place for safari, in hopes that all works out so they can come back and join in again. If not, then we'll continue on till safari decides what to do then.

also Linnie is going camping from the 14th to the 20th and will have very limited internet time as a result. So, while Linnie will still dream for YDM42, her dreams may not get posted till after the 20th. So, YDM42, make a note of that and also note that you'll still need to give her fb when she is able to post her dreams for you after the 20th.

Also, when you do give fb, it may be easier if you note the persons name that the fb is for in the title.

Okay! I hope this is all clear. I can't think of anything else that people need to know here. If you have any questions, please either post them here or PM me. I'll try to answer them as best I can.

now. SWEET DREAMS EVERYONE!!! :p

YDM42

Sounds like a plan. I will post my question tomorrow, so no dreaming starts tonight.

Okay, this is how it will work. Each Monday, we'll begin 'dreaming' for the person noted beside that date. so, this person must have their question posted no later then the Sunday before.

Everyone else will think of the person of the week and their question when going to bed and try to dream an answer for them. When you wake up in the morning, be sure to jot down the dreams you had, no matter how odd they may seem. It may be of importance to the person we're dreaming for.

When you can, enter the dream you had in this thread. Then, the person we're dreaming for will have to provide Feedback on Saturday and Sunday. Also, on that next Sunday, the next person will have to post their question for us to dream about--and so on.

I know it sounds like I'm rushing us through this, but I don't just want to leave it wide open and then some people may not get to have a turn for ages. Also, don't be upset if you do not dream or if you cannot remember your dream, just post so. It happens. I was TERRIBLE at first with this when Dancing Bear started this thread. However, as I was going along, it was getting easier and easier. It will happen this way.

so, this is the list, and then we'll start over again in the same order:

YDM42.………………….…01/14
DANIELJUK……………….01/21
SAGICHAR………………..01/28
DOWNUNDERNZER…..02/04
MELLAENN………………..02/11
KRYSTALKITTY…………02/18
LINNIE……………………..02/25
FORTUNA………………….03/04
CELTICNOODLE......…03/11
SAFARI………..........…03/18

remember--YDM42, you'll have to post your question here by tomorrow. I know, I know. late notice for you. Sorry about that. The rest of us will have to begin dreaming on Monday the 14th and have till Friday the 18th to post our dream. You can begin dreaming for YDM42 as soon as they post a question, if you wish to. just be sure to write it down or post it on here immediately-so you don't forget it.

YDM42 will have to provide fb to everyone starting on 01/26 and finish on 01/27.

Now. I realize that we ALL get busy with life. we go away, etc. so, if you are going away, just post so in here, and we'll understand that fb may be a bit later, and your dreams for the question may be posted late as well. But, for the rest of us who ARE here and are able to stay on schedule, I ask that you please do so.

I do know that safari is unable to participate for awhile--for the time being. So, I purposely assigned safari in the last position--in case this changes. Something has come up for them, and I'm going to hold a place for safari, in hopes that all works out so they can come back and join in again. If not, then we'll continue on till safari decides what to do then.

also Linnie is going camping from the 14th to the 20th and will have very limited internet time as a result. So, while Linnie will still dream for YDM42, her dreams may not get posted till after the 20th. So, YDM42, make a note of that and also note that you'll still need to give her fb when she is able to post her dreams for you after the 20th.

Also, when you do give fb, it may be easier if you note the persons name that the fb is for in the title.

Okay! I hope this is all clear. I can't think of anything else that people need to know here. If you have any questions, please either post them here or PM me. I'll try to answer them as best I can.

now. SWEET DREAMS EVERYONE!!! :p

danieljuk

Think I understand everything. So start dreaming Monday on YDM42's question. Perhaps ask to dream with an answer for it each night.

Doesn't matter if can't get any dreams or remember them. Doesn't matter if they seem ludicrous. Post what I do have them by Saturday

Gonna need to start a dream diary by my bed with pen ;)

Think I got it, hope I dream things :) :thumbup: