Dream team divination 2013-002

Starri Knytes

Is it to late to join in. I'm sure this is much more insightful than letting my friends on FB interpret dreams with me.

danieljuk

I have no problem if DUer wants to pop in if she has any dreams for the group, dunno what others think?

If Starri wants to join she can have her dream question my week and I don't mind the week after that. My scheduled week currently may have a lot going on, on it and for reading and replying to all the dreams the week after would be better :)

celticnoodle

Although I cant take part like last time...do you think if I read the question each week...and dream something that I know isnt for me and remember it because it stands out in detail...that you guys dont mind me posting it for whoever it is for? Will see what CelticNoodle comes back with as there are rules and regulations... :)

well, actually, I prefer you join in if you are also a part of the group--otherwise it's just like having someone post their dream here asking everyone for their ideas on what it could mean. I'm sorry, DownUnderNZer, but I feel like you must be a part of the group. However, it doesn't stop you from PMing the person with your dream, if you prefer. I hope you do not take this in the wrong way, but we have the sign up for a reason, and if I open it up to allowing people add their thoughts or dreams to the person of the week, then there is not much control there. I hope you can understand.

Is it to late to join in. I'm sure this is much more insightful than letting my friends on FB interpret dreams with me.

I have no problem if DUer wants to pop in if she has any dreams for the group, dunno what others think?

If Starri wants to join she can have her dream question my week and I don't mind the week after that. My scheduled week currently may have a lot going on, on it and for reading and replying to all the dreams the week after would be better :)
Okay then, daniel, I'll put Starri in your week and you can have the week after that.

Welcome Starri Knytes!

DownUnderNZer

well, actually, I prefer you join in if you are also a part of the group--otherwise it's just like having someone post their dream here asking everyone for their ideas on what it could mean. I'm sorry, DownUnderNZer, but I feel like you must be a part of the group. However, it doesn't stop you from PMing the person with your dream, if you prefer. I hope you do not take this in the wrong way, but we have the sign up for a reason, and if I open it up to allowing people add their thoughts or dreams to the person of the week, then there is not much control there. I hope you can understand.

Okay then, daniel, I'll put Starri in your week and you can have the week after that.

Welcome Starri Knytes!

No offense at all...gee whiz! :heart: Rules are rules and Im all for them when it comes to structure and a purpose which is what you are trying to do here. :)So, not taken in the wrong way at all.

If I dream for someone I will PM her/him.

Im fine doing that, but isnt that against AT regulations unless the material is sensitive?

Well, its not really a reading just sharing dreams, so it must be fine.

celticnoodle

No offense at all...gee whiz! :heart: Rules are rules and Im all for them when it comes to structure and a purpose which is what you are trying to do here. :)So, not taken in the wrong way at all.

If I dream for someone I will PM her/him.

Im fine doing that, but isnt that against AT regulations unless the material is sensitive?

Well, its not really a reading just sharing dreams, so it must be fine.

:) Thank you, Down, for understanding. No, I don't think in this situation it is against the rules-as you are not a part of this particular dream team. I think it would be only IF you were a part of this team and PMng your dream rather then sharing it with the rest of the participants--unless of course, the material was sensitive in nature. so in this instance, I cannot see it being against the rules at all.

krystalkitty

Not sure this is questioned is suitable so if not please let me know and will think of another..been doing some dreaming to dig up memories of my past life particularly with the life with my hubby so wondered if through your dreams you are able to glean any info about these even just with issues that may have stemmed from the past.. if this is not suitable then could I ask, what can I do to build my confidence and become more integrated within my life here in suisse.. thank you all in advance x

celticnoodle

Not sure this is questioned is suitable so if not please let me know and will think of another..been doing some dreaming to dig up memories of my past life particularly with the life with my hubby so wondered if through your dreams you are able to glean any info about these even just with issues that may have stemmed from the past.. if this is not suitable then could I ask, what can I do to build my confidence and become more integrated within my life here in suisse.. thank you all in advance x

oooh! excellent question, I think!!! I don't know if it can work, but I can't see why it wouldn't? I for one will be anxious to try. This sounds like a great question! Lets keep our fingers crossed that this will work. :)

Starri Knytes

Thank you so much. I'm glad I'm near the end, so I have a chance to get used to the flow.

Starri Knytes

Oh I like this!! Great question. I hope we come up with the answers that you're are looking for.

Is it against the rules to ask to see a picture of you so that you may be easier to find in my dreams?

Starri Knytes

I must be on the opposite side of the world from everyone here so please forgive my tardiness. Do we post daily whether or not we dream for the person with a question?