Dream team divination 2013-002

Starri Knytes

well, actually, I prefer you join in if you are also a part of the group--otherwise it's just like having someone post their dream here asking everyone for their ideas on what it could mean. I'm sorry, DownUnderNZer, but I feel like you must be a part of the group. However, it doesn't stop you from PMing the person with your dream, if you prefer. I hope you do not take this in the wrong way, but we have the sign up for a reason, and if I open it up to allowing people add their thoughts or dreams to the person of the week, then there is not much control there. I hope you can understand.

Okay then, daniel, I'll put Starri in your week and you can have the week after that.

Welcome Starri Knytes!

Thank you celticnoodle! Its good to see you again.

Amanda

Dream for krystalkitty -- April 11

Not sure this is questioned is suitable so if not please let me know and will think of another..been doing some dreaming to dig up memories of my past life particularly with the life with my hubby so wondered if through your dreams you are able to glean any info about these even just with issues that may have stemmed from the past.. if this is not suitable then could I ask, what can I do to build my confidence and become more integrated within my life here in suisse.. thank you all in advance x

I went ahead and started, without much success last night. I had more information come from that place you go when your mind is relaxed and random information comes into your mind, but before you fall asleep... not even limbo, I was still very much awake, but my mind was relaxed and open, and that seems to be when a ton of random information comes to me. I tried to focus on your first question.

I saw a grandmother; she was a full-bodied lady, with short grey/white hair, she was wearing like a grey zip-up sweater and jeans. She might have had glasses. She was sitting on a couch and to her right was a young girl and to her left was a younger boy. She was holding a large, thin book that might have been a photo album; it was something she was either reading or sharing with the children.

This changes over to another snippet of information in the same room, but I was facing the opposite direction towards a kitchen I think. I saw a younger woman with short brown hair, who I think was these kids' mother. She was wearing a lighter-colored cardigan with shorter sleeves, or she had the sleeves pushed back, and this was over another lighter-colored t-shirt or tank top. She had on jeans that were capris, and she might have been barefoot or wearing a flat shoe. Even though I wasn't actually a participant in these visions, but more like an onlooker watching a movie, this woman looked right at me like she knew I was there and she smiled and held up a rock or gemstone of some kind in her fingers, like she wanted to make sure that I saw it and it was important for me to see it. Then she was playing a game or something with the kids, like hide-the-rock or something... lol... and I remember hearing the kids' laughter and the rock bounce off a hard floor a few times.

The dream I actually had I don't remember much of. I was myself, and there was this man I was involved with romantically I guess... we were both at some kind of orientation place to get a job. But you couldn't pick your job yourself, it was assigned to you. I remember feeling lucky to get a decent job. He had jet black hair, very nice eyes and skin, very attractive -- and I remember him asking me if I liked the job I got assigned, and I said yes. I really felt comfortable, like I got a good one... and I wasn't even concerned that I didn't get to pick it. Everybody there was supposed to wear headphones for training purposes or something, and there wasn't enough for everyone. I remember holding part of the ear-piece of an old set of headphones in my hand thinking how old and outdated it was and that I wasn't going to be able to participate in the way that I needed to. But I wasn't worried because I knew I had gotten a great job that I knew I could do.

That's what I've got for you so far!

danieljuk

Not sure this is questioned is suitable so if not please let me know and will think of another..been doing some dreaming to dig up memories of my past life particularly with the life with my hubby so wondered if through your dreams you are able to glean any info about these even just with issues that may have stemmed from the past.. if this is not suitable then could I ask, what can I do to build my confidence and become more integrated within my life here in suisse.. thank you all in advance x

Just wanted to clarify, do you mean in your past life (before this one) with your hubbie or your past now in this life? Just wanted to check before starting and it's a great question :)

Starri Knytes

Dream for krystalkitty - The dream itself was very short and there was more of a phrase in it that stuck out than the dream itself..
the phrase "Over a barrel" meaning of this phrase.: To be under the control of another.
The dream itself was of a woman 30–40 years old hands on her hips, outside on the front steps of her home. She was calling someone's name. There was a neighbor outside to her left with a cat. She called over saying she hadn't seen him. Then a skinny woman with short dark hair approached. Together the two women walked around the house to a barn or garage. They looked in and upon seeing the man the second woman with the short dark hair turned to the first and said
,"He's over a barrel"
Hope that this helps sweetie..

danieljuk

Dream 1 - Krystalkitty

Since the last dream circle I have not really had any for my self that I remember! but not been setting an intention or question before dreaming! interesting they do come for the circle :)

my dreams are always detailed for people, I think it's to really clearly make the point of the symbolism but very descriptive!

had my first dream for you KK.
I was going to bed and read your question before going to sleep. I was not dreaming then but as soon as I read your question I got an "image" in my head. it was like a static image. I saw wooden display shelves with 3 different levels. on those shelves were different images of cats. the cats were all in the same "pose" which was sitting with their paws in front of them with head facing forwards and then their back legs and bulk of their body to the right hand side. so they were almost like "snails" with their front facing and the rest to the side on the right. All the cats were in the same pose and also all made of metal! but each cat was a different design, different colours and decorated beautifully!

I then went to sleep and dreamt of this same scene twice more but with different metal animals. It was really arts and craft in style! people had made what was being sold by different artists.

I was dreaming then and I went to a shop, it had a huge display window and door with a bell when you went in. everything inside and the exterior was wood which was painted white. In the shop was many display shelves that were lit. however the contents of all those shelves was not clear! it was foggy or blurred! I think that is because it's not important what the shops purpose is or was selling. In the middle was some seating if you wanted to rest. at one end was a till. everything was white wood. apart from the built in displays, there was a fireplace. In front of the fireplace was the wooden display stand that I saw in that quick flash "static image". it was the only goods I could see and also the only things outside the displays. I wonder if it was purposely prominence at symbolism. The wood in front of the fireplace was like a stand and thick untreated wood, like almost like recycled railway sleepers. it had 3 levels like I said and each time contained metal crafts. as well as being freestanding in the room, it also was the only wood which was not white! so it was different to the rest of the shop. I intuitively feel the shop was an art shop selling locally made arts and crafts but what else is on sale is not important!

in that first image I saw cats
in the first actual dream they had turned into bunnies! so they were metal bunnies. they were quite comical and funny. they all looked outwards with big eyes and pointing up big ears. each was made in metal and individual, but in the same pose.

in the second dream I entered the shop again and this time they were owls! all with two big eyes facing outwards as the pose.

I did not buy anything in the shop but did pick them up and examine them and said to someone else (who I couldn't see) these were so cute!

had a quick look at the symbolism online but it's what it actually means to you that is the most important -

metal: character and strength. inhumane side of society. if it is solid metal (they were) it can be sexual libido

wood: also a has a sexual connotation. can represent feeling lifeless and automated in your actions. in crafting it represents creative and spiritual energy. (perhaps the shop design is about bringing new life)

arts and crafts can't really find a good definition but those items are obvious symbols of creativity

the cats, bunnys, and owls I think really depend on how you feel about them, do you love them or hate them?

celticnoodle

no dreams yet, KK from here. I hope tonight.

krystalkitty

I went ahead and started, without much success last night. I had more information come from that place you go when your mind is relaxed and random information comes into your mind, but before you fall asleep... not even limbo, I was still very much awake, but my mind was relaxed and open, and that seems to be when a ton of random information comes to me. I tried to focus on your first question.

I saw a grandmother; she was a full-bodied lady, with short grey/white hair, she was wearing like a grey zip-up sweater and jeans. She might have had glasses. She was sitting on a couch and to her right was a young girl and to her left was a younger boy. She was holding a large, thin book that might have been a photo album; it was something she was either reading or sharing with the children.

This could even be my nana.. she often appears in dreams as spirit perhaps she was sharing the memories although looking up photo album it can be a message to let go of the memories and not to live in the past, which would fit with my other intention of intergrating to not hold on to was before and embrace what is ahead.

This changes over to another snippet of information in the same room, but I was facing the opposite direction towards a kitchen I think. I saw a younger woman with short brown hair, who I think was these kids' mother. She was wearing a lighter-colored cardigan with shorter sleeves, or she had the sleeves pushed back, and this was over another lighter-colored t-shirt or tank top. She had on jeans that were capris, and she might have been barefoot or wearing a flat shoe. Even though I wasn't actually a participant in these visions, but more like an onlooker watching a movie, this woman looked right at me like she knew I was there and she smiled and held up a rock or gemstone of some kind in her fingers, like she wanted to make sure that I saw it and it was important for me to see it. Then she was playing a game or something with the kids, like hide-the-rock or something... lol... and I remember hearing the kids' laughter and the rock bounce off a hard floor a few times.

For some reason being barefoot seems to resonate it is something that I continue now perhaps something which was prevailent in a past life. Looking it up it can signify poverty so perhaps I was really poor previously but I hate to wear shoes even on stones ..lol mad I know. There seems to be something to the simplicity of the game but with the kids all laughing and her capturing your attention feels like a reassurance that despite perhaps being poor I was happy.

The dream I actually had I don't remember much of. I was myself, and there was this man I was involved with romantically I guess... we were both at some kind of orientation place to get a job. But you couldn't pick your job yourself, it was assigned to you. I remember feeling lucky to get a decent job. He had jet black hair, very nice eyes and skin, very attractive -- and I remember him asking me if I liked the job I got assigned, and I said yes. I really felt comfortable, like I got a good one... and I wasn't even concerned that I didn't get to pick it. Everybody there was supposed to wear headphones for training purposes or something, and there wasn't enough for everyone. I remember holding part of the ear-piece of an old set of headphones in my hand thinking how old and outdated it was and that I wasn't going to be able to participate in the way that I needed to. But I wasn't worried because I knew I had gotten a great job that I knew I could do.

That's what I've got for you so far!

I dont want to say too much to influence dreams and meanings but this seems to be how I have dreamed of one of our lives.. I believe we have been equals and have this sense of the poorness that you picked up on before.. where we both went to the workhouse and took the work given without choice or discussion. I think this could be a message to make the best and enjoy what we are given in order to be truely happy and to really take time to appreciate things.

Thank you so much for your dreams and if you had any thoughts I would love to hear as the dreamer you also feel things and perhaps have a different view as a bystander. Really appreciate your time on this especially being an abstract question :)

krystalkitty

Since the last dream circle I have not really had any for my self that I remember! but not been setting an intention or question before dreaming! interesting they do come for the circle :)

my dreams are always detailed for people, I think it's to really clearly make the point of the symbolism but very descriptive!

had my first dream for you KK.
I was going to bed and read your question before going to sleep. I was not dreaming then but as soon as I read your question I got an "image" in my head. it was like a static image. I saw wooden display shelves with 3 different levels. on those shelves were different images of cats. the cats were all in the same "pose" which was sitting with their paws in front of them with head facing forwards and then their back legs and bulk of their body to the right hand side. so they were almost like "snails" with their front facing and the rest to the side on the right. All the cats were in the same pose and also all made of metal! but each cat was a different design, different colours and decorated beautifully!

looking at the description of metal and then the cat i always joke with my other half perhaps I was a prostitute in a past life.. maybe this could indicate a little as cats i have this image of a sexual predator almost really feminine and confident but then I also think of cats as being aloof and independent almost afraid to make a permanent commitment.. interesting for sure.

I then went to sleep and dreamt of this same scene twice more but with different metal animals. It was really arts and craft in style! people had made what was being sold by different artists.

I was dreaming then and I went to a shop, it had a huge display window and door with a bell when you went in. everything inside and the exterior was wood which was painted white. In the shop was many display shelves that were lit. however the contents of all those shelves was not clear! it was foggy or blurred! I think that is because it's not important what the shops purpose is or was selling. In the middle was some seating if you wanted to rest. at one end was a till. everything was white wood. apart from the built in displays, there was a fireplace. In front of the fireplace was the wooden display stand that I saw in that quick flash "static image". it was the only goods I could see and also the only things outside the displays. I wonder if it was purposely prominence at symbolism. The wood in front of the fireplace was like a stand and thick untreated wood, like almost like recycled railway sleepers. it had 3 levels like I said and each time contained metal crafts. as well as being freestanding in the room, it also was the only wood which was not white! so it was different to the rest of the shop. I intuitively feel the shop was an art shop selling locally made arts and crafts but what else is on sale is not important!

in that first image I saw cats
in the first actual dream they had turned into bunnies! so they were metal bunnies. they were quite comical and funny. they all looked outwards with big eyes and pointing up big ears. each was made in metal and individual, but in the same pose.

in the second dream I entered the shop again and this time they were owls! all with two big eyes facing outwards as the pose.

I did not buy anything in the shop but did pick them up and examine them and said to someone else (who I couldn't see) these were so cute!

had a quick look at the symbolism online but it's what it actually means to you that is the most important -

metal: character and strength. inhumane side of society. if it is solid metal (they were) it can be sexual libido

wood: also a has a sexual connotation. can represent feeling lifeless and automated in your actions. in crafting it represents creative and spiritual energy. (perhaps the shop design is about bringing new life)

arts and crafts can't really find a good definition but those items are obvious symbols of creativity

the cats, bunnys, and owls I think really depend on how you feel about them, do you love them or hate them?

I have a spirit guide who was a shaman and he insists we lived together in the past.. we were living in north africa perhaps these reference of wood and spiritual creativity and animals is in reference to that.. the owl I always think of wisdom and passing down of knowledge and I think i mentioned in the last dream readings I like to draw and paint power animals.
The rabbits again seem to point to sexual prominience and fertility and with the wood being automated again makes me think prostitute as the actions being automated.. It also kind of links to the present in having to build a different perception for sex and love.

Thanks so much for the detail of your dream and your definations.. appreciate the time and energy and if you have any more thoughts do feel free to share :)

krystalkitty

Dream for krystalkitty - The dream itself was very short and there was more of a phrase in it that stuck out than the dream itself..
the phrase "Over a barrel" meaning of this phrase.: To be under the control of another.
The dream itself was of a woman 30–40 years old hands on her hips, outside on the front steps of her home. She was calling someone's name. There was a neighbor outside to her left with a cat. She called over saying she hadn't seen him. Then a skinny woman with short dark hair approached. Together the two women walked around the house to a barn or garage. They looked in and upon seeing the man the second woman with the short dark hair turned to the first and said
,"He's over a barrel"
Hope that this helps sweetie..

Thank you for the dream, ooh the cat again... there seems to be a theme of cats in the dreams. One of my lives I had a familar perhaps this is why the cat reoccurs in the dream. I like to think I was quite strong woman and the cat sign of feminine power perhaps this is something I need to draw from the past into the this life to be stronger and have a little more voice and control over where I am going and what I am doing.
If you have any thoughts please feel free to share and appreciate your time spent.. :)