View Single Post
Citizen

krystalkitty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanda_04 View Post
I went ahead and started, without much success last night. I had more information come from that place you go when your mind is relaxed and random information comes into your mind, but before you fall asleep... not even limbo, I was still very much awake, but my mind was relaxed and open, and that seems to be when a ton of random information comes to me. I tried to focus on your first question.

I saw a grandmother; she was a full-bodied lady, with short grey/white hair, she was wearing like a grey zip-up sweater and jeans. She might have had glasses. She was sitting on a couch and to her right was a young girl and to her left was a younger boy. She was holding a large, thin book that might have been a photo album; it was something she was either reading or sharing with the children.
This could even be my nana.. she often appears in dreams as spirit perhaps she was sharing the memories although looking up photo album it can be a message to let go of the memories and not to live in the past, which would fit with my other intention of intergrating to not hold on to was before and embrace what is ahead.

Quote:
This changes over to another snippet of information in the same room, but I was facing the opposite direction towards a kitchen I think. I saw a younger woman with short brown hair, who I think was these kids' mother. She was wearing a lighter-colored cardigan with shorter sleeves, or she had the sleeves pushed back, and this was over another lighter-colored t-shirt or tank top. She had on jeans that were capris, and she might have been barefoot or wearing a flat shoe. Even though I wasn't actually a participant in these visions, but more like an onlooker watching a movie, this woman looked right at me like she knew I was there and she smiled and held up a rock or gemstone of some kind in her fingers, like she wanted to make sure that I saw it and it was important for me to see it. Then she was playing a game or something with the kids, like hide-the-rock or something... lol... and I remember hearing the kids' laughter and the rock bounce off a hard floor a few times.
For some reason being barefoot seems to resonate it is something that I continue now perhaps something which was prevailent in a past life. Looking it up it can signify poverty so perhaps I was really poor previously but I hate to wear shoes even on stones ..lol mad I know. There seems to be something to the simplicity of the game but with the kids all laughing and her capturing your attention feels like a reassurance that despite perhaps being poor I was happy.

Quote:
The dream I actually had I don't remember much of. I was myself, and there was this man I was involved with romantically I guess... we were both at some kind of orientation place to get a job. But you couldn't pick your job yourself, it was assigned to you. I remember feeling lucky to get a decent job. He had jet black hair, very nice eyes and skin, very attractive -- and I remember him asking me if I liked the job I got assigned, and I said yes. I really felt comfortable, like I got a good one... and I wasn't even concerned that I didn't get to pick it. Everybody there was supposed to wear headphones for training purposes or something, and there wasn't enough for everyone. I remember holding part of the ear-piece of an old set of headphones in my hand thinking how old and outdated it was and that I wasn't going to be able to participate in the way that I needed to. But I wasn't worried because I knew I had gotten a great job that I knew I could do.

That's what I've got for you so far!
I dont want to say too much to influence dreams and meanings but this seems to be how I have dreamed of one of our lives.. I believe we have been equals and have this sense of the poorness that you picked up on before.. where we both went to the workhouse and took the work given without choice or discussion. I think this could be a message to make the best and enjoy what we are given in order to be truely happy and to really take time to appreciate things.

Thank you so much for your dreams and if you had any thoughts I would love to hear as the dreamer you also feel things and perhaps have a different view as a bystander. Really appreciate your time on this especially being an abstract question
Top   #37