Dream team divination 2013-002

Amanda

Dream for krystalkitty -- April 12

I actually don't remember my dream from last night, I think it might have been for me... but I had taken a nap yesterday afternoon after posting my first dream for you, and I feel that dream was for you also.

I was not myself; my consciousness was in the body of the woman with short brown hair. I was in a bathroom, and I got the sense that everyone else in the family was in other places of the house cleaning. The entire room was large and the main color was this really beautiful blue -- it was very nice, but it didn't have the feel of a rich person's bathroom. I remember my conscious self thinking, "This isn't too rich, it feels just right."

This bathroom also had a beautiful blue toilet... but the problem with the toilet is that it was very full and overflowing with crap. I didn't want to touch it, I didn't even want to look at it -- but I knew I needed to do something about this, and I was prepared to get that crap cleaned up. An attractive British man, who I believe was my husband, kept coming into the room and asking me if I needed anything, but I didn't think there was much of anything that could really help me with this huge pile of crap. LOL So he would go off and do other things. So basically, he stayed attentive, but wasn't really helpful, as I took this task upon myself.

There were pieces of what looked like clear plastic wrap sticking out of it, so I kept pulling at those clean pieces of plastic to shift the crap around and kept flushing the toilet until eventually all the crap went down. Then I thoroughly cleaned the toilet, and scrubbed the waste bin next to it, as it had some crap on it too.

Then, because I felt a little gross after cleaning up that mess, I got into the shower which was pretty wide open with blue tiles everywhere, no curtain, just a wall separating it from the toilet, but you stepped up into it and I could look out over that wall and see the entire room. I remember gradually starting to feel better, and admiring my body and feeling good about the way I looked. My hair felt heavy though, and I remember getting it wet and slinging brown stuff out of my hair onto the walls -- I didn't think it was crap though... for some reason, this came across to me as brown hair dye coming out of it... like the brown wasn't my real color. I remember seeing purple and black streaks in my hair with the brown (which I do have in real life, by the way, but my hair is long and blonde and I also have red in it). But in the dream I was happy that the purple and black weren't coming out.

The British man came back into the room again and got into the shower with me and was smiling and said, "It feels good to get that out, doesn't it?" And I smiled and said, "Yes!" and I was still working on my hair, washing to get it clean when I woke up.

**My commentary for this one is about the pile of crap in the toilet with clear pieces of plastic. I think all the crap overflowing is emotional issues building up that need to be dealt with. The pieces of clear plastic might represent pieces of clarity within the mess that can be used to shift the crap around to get it processed. This seems similar to getting the brown build-up out of the hair -- so it seems like once the problems are dealt with [in the toilet], one could start to feel better about themselves as well [showering and getting build-up out of the hair].

Starri Knytes

Thank you for the dream, ooh the cat again... there seems to be a theme of cats in the dreams. One of my lives I had a familar perhaps this is why the cat reoccurs in the dream. I like to think I was quite strong woman and the cat sign of feminine power perhaps this is something I need to draw from the past into the this life to be stronger and have a little more voice and control over where I am going and what I am doing.
If you have any thoughts please feel free to share and appreciate your time spent.. :)

I am not as adept at reading dreams as all of you are and I wasn't sure of the amount of detail wanted. The words felt the strongest to me. Like they were what I was meant to remember.

Not knowing your history as the others here seem to I thought that perhaps in your past life you felt your husband had been unduly influenced, or controlled by another person. Hence the distance and sadness between you.

My dreams for other people are usually very straight forward.
More often than not in the form of a message. They usually involve a void or black space, then a frame appears. Next a person in the frame. That person delivers a message, then fades back into the void. I'm sure this is why I focus on words more than symbols. I will bring more details if I dream again.

YDM42

KristalKitty

KK- my dream for you- I was in a small town, where I had taken my son to visit his grandmother. My mother was opposed to the idea, but she was there with me. There was a lot of driving and maps and getting from one place to another, and getting lost. I seemed to have only gotten lost when i had to explain myself to anyone. I was very surprised at how vivid it was when I saw my son's grandmother- (his fathers mother- who is deceased) - she sat up to see him, she had a tube in from oxygen in her nose. She was beautiful, her skin was beautiful. I could tell she was dying. I was happy that I was able to allow my son to meet her. I also dreamed of a bridge several of them, but one that crossed water, its a bridge that i have dreamed of before, but i dont believe i have ever seen it in real life. It was a familiar dream scape.

celticnoodle

I still did NOT have a dream yet! lol. :( I think perhaps its because I go to bed and I'm so exhausted that I'm not dreaming? I've been heading to bed later then my usual bed time. So hopefully tonight will be the usual bedtime and hopefully I'll dream something. I think this happened to me the last time we had a Dream Team divination as well. sorry, KK.

krystalkitty

KK- my dream for you- I was in a small town, where I had taken my son to visit his grandmother. My mother was opposed to the idea, but she was there with me. There was a lot of driving and maps and getting from one place to another, and getting lost. I seemed to have only gotten lost when i had to explain myself to anyone. I was very surprised at how vivid it was when I saw my son's grandmother- (his fathers mother- who is deceased) - she sat up to see him, she had a tube in from oxygen in her nose. She was beautiful, her skin was beautiful. I could tell she was dying. I was happy that I was able to allow my son to meet her. I also dreamed of a bridge several of them, but one that crossed water, its a bridge that i have dreamed of before, but i dont believe i have ever seen it in real life. It was a familiar dream scape.

Aww I love this and think describes the past life issue completely for me.. There is a recognition that I have been lost in the lives and I had a similar dream where I knew where i was going in my head but lost in reality and so was using a gps. Then i saw my grandmother appear so I think that the fact it was a grandmother is important.. she sent me a dog and told me its ok he likes you as was scared by this big white dog.. I think the bridge could be what is coming as have seen a bridge with my guides as the way to cross back through the fog.. I hope this feedback makes some sense to you.. I find these dreams amazing but sometimes it is hard to put the words down as it isnt a question with definate answer.
Thanks so much.

krystalkitty

I am not as adept at reading dreams as all of you are and I wasn't sure of the amount of detail wanted. The words felt the strongest to me. Like they were what I was meant to remember.

Not knowing your history as the others here seem to I thought that perhaps in your past life you felt your husband had been unduly influenced, or controlled by another person. Hence the distance and sadness between you.

My dreams for other people are usually very straight forward.
More often than not in the form of a message. They usually involve a void or black space, then a frame appears. Next a person in the frame. That person delivers a message, then fades back into the void. I'm sure this is why I focus on words more than symbols. I will bring more details if I dream again.

I thought the dream was great and hard hitting message which is great. I think as the man was over the barrel I was told that I was a man who cared only for himself in a past life and because of this ended up lonely with a wife leaving. ( I seen this face whilst doing mirror work and showed the reader who stated it was similar to whom she had seen) perhaps this could relate to that life in which my need to have control was the downfall..
Thank you I enjoy reading these as they give a whole new perception on areas which are hard to access. :)

krystalkitty

I still did NOT have a dream yet! lol. :( I think perhaps its because I go to bed and I'm so exhausted that I'm not dreaming? I've been heading to bed later then my usual bed time. So hopefully tonight will be the usual bedtime and hopefully I'll dream something. I think this happened to me the last time we had a Dream Team divination as well. sorry, KK.

I know how you feel I am still recovering from gastro bug and it knocked me out and not dreamt since having it.. please dont worry about it at all and feel pressured to dream I have had a wealth of info already to process. :)

Mellaenn

Hi, KK and Dream Team! Sorry I have not been around, but I am back in the groove, so to speak and will try to dream tonight for you. I had an out-of-town visitor and a hubby with an outpatient surgery this week, so I have been focused elsewhere.

I love the idea of dreaming for information about past lives, very cool. I will post as soon as I have a dream for you. :)

Starri Knytes

Aww I love this and think describes the past life issue completely for me.. There is a recognition that I have been lost in the lives and I had a similar dream where I knew where i was going in my head but lost in reality and so was using a gps. Then i saw my grandmother appear so I think that the fact it was a grandmother is important.. she sent me a dog and told me its ok he likes you as was scared by this big white dog.. I think the bridge could be what is coming as have seen a bridge with my guides as the way to cross back through the fog.. I hope this feedback makes some sense to you.. I find these dreams amazing but sometimes it is hard to put the words down as it isnt a question with definate answer.
Thanks so much.

What is the symbolism behind the big white dog? It came to me in an Astral projection last saturday.

krystalkitty

What is the symbolism behind the big white dog? It came to me in an Astral projection last saturday.

I think it could be relating to an unexpected friendship-partnership as the dog inspires loyalty and I wasnt sure at first in the dream as he was big like a great dane but he rolled on his belly so i knew he was submissive and my nana said its ok he likes you. It kind of fits with the having the control as well since the dog was submissive.. I was thinking in the dream this was one of my guides also... not a power animal as he was different but a guide presented in the form of an animal... thanks for sharing..