Dream team divination 2013-002

danieljuk

had a little trouble getting dreams for you KK! hoping more come in the next few nights!
either I dream of nothing or had one night of intense dreams for me and that was definitely for me!

last night my sleep and dreams were really affected by the Boston news.

hoping more will come soon :)

krystalkitty

lol now thats funny as the thread was started by great dane... opened to that which is what brain was saying it was in the dream.. (despite it having a wolf head it was just the size of a great dane... ) perhaps a direwolf.. interesting I had a wolf guide which I met and another reader picked on but perhaps he has evolved.. and the white wolf if definately making itself known for you YDM.... my wolf showed up to guide me through the many symbols and how to communicate them to other people... :)

celticnoodle

I had another dream last night, but waking up and I don't remember much of it at all save the fact that my mother and I were together in it. my mom was much younger in my dream then she is today-perhaps about 50 something (my age now) and I was the same age I am now too--however in my dream we were still mother and daughter. I again cannot recall anything about the dream--save that we two were together. If I can remember anymore of it, I'll come back and update. I don't know why this is happening! it seemed like a pleasant dream too--not upsetting at all. I remember us talking again. but don't remember anything more about it. :rolleyes:

celticnoodle

Another dream and I do remember most of it! yea!

I dreamed that I was an investigator. I was roaming around the streets of a city-and it was dark and we were (my partner & I-whom I never really 'saw' in the dream) looking for clues to a case and questioning people. Now,I don't really remember questioning people either,but I do recall in the dream saying I would go talk to a certain group of people.

The one thing I noticed in this dream that was teh same in all my dreams was that each dream, it was really hazy - like either dusk or early dawn out. This one was also quite mysterious as well. I don't think this really helps you with your question, though perhaps it does. But, it's funny because I was even dressed like those ol' timey investigators with a trench coat on and a hat. :p

I don't know....maybe I watch too many Detective shows. :D

krystalkitty

Another dream and I do remember most of it! yea!

I dreamed that I was an investigator. I was roaming around the streets of a city-and it was dark and we were (my partner & I-whom I never really 'saw' in the dream) looking for clues to a case and questioning people. Now,I don't really remember questioning people either,but I do recall in the dream saying I would go talk to a certain group of people.

The one thing I noticed in this dream that was teh same in all my dreams was that each dream, it was really hazy - like either dusk or early dawn out. This one was also quite mysterious as well. I don't think this really helps you with your question, though perhaps it does. But, it's funny because I was even dressed like those ol' timey investigators with a trench coat on and a hat. :p

I don't know....maybe I watch too many Detective shows. :D

lol perhaps you picked up on my current book im reading lol.. this is fantastic about a mind reader who does detective work. perhaps though it suggest being someone involved in the law along the way, investigating and finding out the truth.. in one life I have found I was involved in the negotiations of war but this is not quite the same as detective works. But as a bearing about what is with me now could refer to the need to know all the facts im not someone who can make a snap decision and perhaps that holds me back sometimes..

Thankyou for the dream it was interesting to read for sure. :)

Mellaenn

KK, I want to let you know I have not been "on" for dreaming after all this week. I have been distracted by helping my hubby after his surgery and our sleep patterns were somewhat influenced by what was going on with him. Although I think I am getting back on track (he is way better, thanks!), now your week is almost over.

I will certainly post if something comes through, but sorry for not being there for you this week. :(

Starri Knytes

I just gave my daugther her dog back was babysitting it is medium sized --all white and stand like you mentioned. it was white and very playful it could jump high and it was just too much for me to handle, busy busy busy.

Crazy thing i navigated away from the page an on the page I landed on right at the top was the wolf like white dog again! Lmao

WolfSpirit had just posted..

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=194697

KK's dream wk seems to have gone to the dogs lol. Your daughters dog sounds like the one i saw. too funny! I wonder how that happened.

YDM42

I dreamed of dogs again last night but I dunno one might have to do with my personal life, a friend of a fiend had three dogs die in a house fire. I may have just been processing that in my mind.

krystalkitty

KK, I want to let you know I have not been "on" for dreaming after all this week. I have been distracted by helping my hubby after his surgery and our sleep patterns were somewhat influenced by what was going on with him. Although I think I am getting back on track (he is way better, thanks!), now your week is almost over.

I will certainly post if something comes through, but sorry for not being there for you this week. :(

No worries at all you have more pressing things on and pleased that he is much better that is the most important thing. :)

krystalkitty

I dreamed of dogs again last night but I dunno one might have to do with my personal life, a friend of a fiend had three dogs die in a house fire. I may have just been processing that in my mind.

How sad to lose 3 dogs.. :(