Dream team divination 2013-002

Starri Knytes

KK, I am finally able to open your painting, It's great! those are definitely the eyes that were in my dream. I also have had time to think about the dream with the "Paris" reference. I'm sure I was just given several different "Paris" references to insure that it's importance was not overlooked, not that I was bored with your party. :)

Starri Knytes

:-( Sadly I had no dreams at all last night. Hopefully tonight will be more productive.

jeffrey2530

Is this the right place to ask question on dreams?

Last night I dreamed I bought a bible and I use it as a divination tool (you ask and you randomly flip it open), and it was answering my questions, but I forgot what I asked....any thought about this?

I'm a born Buddhist, and never really into Christianity

danieljuk

Hi Jeffrey,

this is a dream circle and not really for general dreams.
But you can post it in the general Divination forum here. Make your own thread for it

Make the subject line something like "Bible Dream" or something with Dream in the title to get the dream interpretors attention. The advantage of posting it there is you will get lots of people responding hopefully, whilst this is a smallish circle doing each others dreams :)

danieljuk

Amanda, I finally had a dream for you!
been having restless poor sleep recently and really difficult to dream.

It was a very short image but I did ask about your money question before dreaming it, so it must be related. It was almost watching a youtube short video and it was repeating!

in the quite animated filmic vision I saw two hands with an egg on a plate. I could only ever see the arms and the hands. They took the egg from the white paper plate and peeled the shell off. It was a hard boiled egg, the shell fell to the plate. Then it repeated. I think the playback also got faster! it was quite a surreal image. Almost instructional.

I have had a look at symbolism of it online and something amazing came up on google. but from a general site eggs represent fertility, birth and your creative potential, maybe this is "breaking out of your shell". Also perhaps change is just around the corner.

I had a look specifically at hard boiled eggs and an Islamic dream interpretation site came up! apparently it's an important symbol in Islamic mysticism. The breaking of the already cooked egg is a positive omen. But shelling the already cooked eggs in Islamic interpretation means "Will obtain money from rulers". I was amazed by that because it is a money related symbolism. The boiled eggs also can show a revival of a stalled or dead matter but something that will yield a lot of money :)

jeffrey2530

Hi Jeffrey,

this is a dream circle and not really for general dreams.
But you can post it in the general Divination forum here. Make your own thread for it

Make the subject line something like "Bible Dream" or something with Dream in the title to get the dream interpretors attention. The advantage of posting it there is you will get lots of people responding hopefully, whilst this is a smallish circle doing each others dreams :)

Thank you...:D

krystalkitty

KK, I am finally able to open your painting, It's great! those are definitely the eyes that were in my dream. I also have had time to think about the dream with the "Paris" reference. I'm sure I was just given several different "Paris" references to insure that it's importance was not overlooked, not that I was bored with your party. :)

ooh will have to try and work on the paris.. I have had dreams in french where i could understand it.. and it is so frustrating that i cant bring it through to real life.. lol.. but the paris connection feels right.. i have images of big dresses and feel female..

Glad you managed to get him open he was one of the easiest guides i have had to channel so far a calming energy that the painting flowed only took 1 hr to do..

Sadly no dreams amanda for the last 2 nights.. but hopefully tonight get something for you. <3

Amanda

Amanda, I finally had a dream for you!
been having restless poor sleep recently and really difficult to dream.

It was a very short image but I did ask about your money question before dreaming it, so it must be related. It was almost watching a youtube short video and it was repeating!

in the quite animated filmic vision I saw two hands with an egg on a plate. I could only ever see the arms and the hands. They took the egg from the white paper plate and peeled the shell off. It was a hard boiled egg, the shell fell to the plate. Then it repeated. I think the playback also got faster! it was quite a surreal image. Almost instructional.

I have had a look at symbolism of it online and something amazing came up on google. but from a general site eggs represent fertility, birth and your creative potential, maybe this is "breaking out of your shell". Also perhaps change is just around the corner.

I had a look specifically at hard boiled eggs and an Islamic dream interpretation site came up! apparently it's an important symbol in Islamic mysticism. The breaking of the already cooked egg is a positive omen. But shelling the already cooked eggs in Islamic interpretation means "Will obtain money from rulers". I was amazed by that because it is a money related symbolism. The boiled eggs also can show a revival of a stalled or dead matter but something that will yield a lot of money :)

Wow Daniel, this is really something! Are you clairvoyant? I sure hope so! :D
There is a matter that I'm presently *trying* to address... but honestly, I'm so anxious and fearful about it my stomach turns a little bit just from nerves. It's not something I really should be so anxious or fearful about... but I am definitely trying to break out of my shell! I guess maybe it's something similar to stage fright, that I'm experiencing...

The matter has something to do with improvisation and performance kind of, and it has been dead for me, and I'm stalling to revive it. LOL There is something about getting paid to come out in the open for all to see that is just nearly making me sick from dread. LOL But I know that I'm making a bigger deal of it than I should. I would love to start yielding at least steady money from this... a lot of money to me really isn't a lot to most, probably... but steady would be nice, and this is why I hope you are clairvoyant! :D This might help me get past my dread. :laugh:

Thanks Daniel! I'm so happy you were able to dream this for me. :)

YDM42

Hi guys. :)

My question is, what do I need to know about money?

I'm leaving this kind of open-ended; anything you get about this energy in my life -past, present, or future- would be great. :)

Amanda I have had two dreams for you.

The first dream, I walked out my front door and there were two feathers on the ground in front of the door, white feathers and I picked them up, feeling quiet blessed.

Second dream, is more complicated. I kept going to the store and each time thinking I didn't have enough money to get what I needed and each and every time I would find the money on the ground. So I would quickly put it in my pocket and then a friend or someone would come along and I would still explain to them that I didn't have enough money even though by this time my pockets were getting to be very stuffed with money. At this point I not even counting it, or looking at it, I would see it and pick it up, each time feeling very blessed. The last time right before I woke up, I again went to the store with the intention of purchasing items i needed and lo and behold right outside the door was what looked like a one hundred dollar bill. I picked it up and this time for some reason I while hiding it from my friend I carefully unfolded it, and it wasn't a complete bill , only the diagonally cut of the bill, two complete corners but folded in a why that it looked complete. I experienced a feeling of disappointment. Then I woke up.

celticnoodle

Last night at exactly 3:33am, I woke up. So, I decided to get a drink, and of course, because it was 3:33, I had to also look up that numbers meaning. :p You can read about it here-http://www.intuitivejournal.com/spiritual-meaning-of-333/ as I do think it may relate to my dreaming for you. If not, well then, it is solely a message for me.

anyway, upon going back to bed, I did have a dream for you--and in this, triangles appeared again for me. was it due to reading the above? who knows. but here is the dream--

I dreamed that I was looking for a job and I went walking down this one street and stopped at a bar. This bar happened to be a Scottish Bar--and the bartender and owner wore kilts. The whole bar was filled with Scottish decor hanging on the walls, (some were triangular shaped), with family crests and such too. But, he was not hiring. So after a drink at the bar, I moved along. I found a second bar, again this was also a Scottish Bar, and this surprised me. I went in here and there were 3 people working, two men, again wearing kilts and a blonde haired girl, long blonde hair, very pretty, was wearing a jumper--not a kilt, but the jumper was styled like the kilts. That surprised me too--as I have never seen a jumper for an adult that was a kilt. (I could be wrong, but remember, this is a dream....)

So, I asked about a job there, and while I was there, I saw all these fairly large dolls all dressed up in different kilts--but they flared out--they were not like kilts at all--hanging off the walls. Sort of an odd decor for a bar, I was thinking to myself.

I remember this bar was quite busy--so apparently it was very busy, and the bartender there, (who was one of the original 3 I saw right off) was pouring a beer in a large glass. We were talking, but I cannot recall what about. I don't know if I even got a job or if they were not hiring, but I do recall getting yet another drink at the bar while talking to the bartender, who seemed to also be the one in charge for hiring.

So, that was my dream, last night/early morning for you-all about bars, Scottish kilts, triangles and beer. :D