Dream team divination 2013-002

Mellaenn

Dream for Celticnoodle

Well, I am really excited about this dream that I had for you, CN. It is the most explicit in symbology that I have had to date as we have worked on our dream team.

The first scene is a visit with my family and we are clearly making dinner. Someone takes a picture of my sister and me (not my real sister, but in the dream I knew she was my sister) holding up a crab that we had cooked. We were dressed similarly in bright, comfortable clothes with long flowing scarves as accessories. There is another element to this clothing that I will tell you about in a minute.

Then I was traveling, driving a car and driving around in a traffic circle to arrive at some warehouse. The traffic circle seemed to represent that I was overseas somehow. Young people and even children are squatting near the road, so close that I was alarmed for them! Now I see I am at an airport and I enter the airport along with a little bevy of flight attendants who work for Aer Lingus (an Irish airline). I discover that my luggage was lost. The only thing I’m really upset about is that my Kindle was in my suitcase.

So...for the first part, it's clearly a thumbs-up from the universe that you will spend time with your sister and go to the conference in Maryland (did I mention we were holding up crabs)? But when I first woke up I was puzzled about the clothes because I knew you mentioned August but I very clearly dreamed about light-weight sweaters and thin corduroys - clothing more suitable for early to mid FALL! That detail was so very clear to me. Then, I did a mental facepalm and said, "Oh, duh...she's not going to Maryland in August - it will be fall!"

Now, for the second part, I have no idea about why I dreamed of an Irish airline for a trip to Istanbul. Maybe that has some relevance to you? But the young squatting children and the traffic circle seemed to be imagery that for me represented foreign travel, at least. It really feels to me that you will take both trips. Not sure about the lost luggage, either, other than to warn you to triple-label everything and don't pack your Kindle in your checked luggage! :)

Mellaenn

If I may, offer a slightly different view.

I immediately thought of the building as being your body and the library representing your mind..
changes as improving and growing "you" .. the bit about well dressed vs jeans may be the change to your building.. "You" have the potential to be "As Big As Texas" as in the next big success story in your next venture.

Just a thought.. what do you think?
Yes, I really resonate with the idea of the library representing my mind. I do think I will make my living as I move into the classic 'retirement' age doing cerebral things. And I will continue to study, especially metaphysics. Love the idea of 'as big as Texas', too! A friend, a very successful tarot reader, told me something simple but profound the other day. We had discussed my need to have a 'real job' because I had to know I was making a certain amount of money each week. She said she liked running her own business because she wouldn't be limited to making a certain amount of money each week! Interesting, eh?

Thanks again for your thoughts!

tried one last night for a dream for you Mellaenn, apart from the "image" they came into my head, I felt very blocked! each night the dreams are for me! that is really weird because I ask an intention to dream for you about your question! Anyway I am really sorry and hope you can take something from all the things people did dream of :heart:
Not a worry, daniel! I had so much info from the other dreams and I really appreciate your thoughts and observations. I had the some 'dreamless' situation with several of our team, too! That's why it good we're a team. :)

celticnoodle

Very interesting dream, Mell, thank you! I will reply more later in detail after we get home. It is difficult to type on this Nook. But I love what you dreamed! I see itas you do too.

danieljuk

I had a dream for you CN and then a dream for me! I can now only remember my dream! Hoping it might come back later on :)

Starri Knytes

celticnoodle

Sorry to report it was another one liner for me last night, and I can't quite remember the phrasing. I don't think that was important though. It was about shoes and cold or wet feet. Something like don't forget to take or pack a certain type of shoe. You don't want to end up with cold wet feet.

:))) Sounds just like something a mother would say. I hope this means something to you.

celticnoodle

Well, I am really excited about this dream that I had for you, CN. It is the most explicit in symbology that I have had to date as we have worked on our dream team.

The first scene is a visit with my family and we are clearly making dinner. Someone takes a picture of my sister and me (not my real sister, but in the dream I knew she was my sister) holding up a crab that we had cooked. We were dressed similarly in bright, comfortable clothes with long flowing scarves as accessories. There is another element to this clothing that I will tell you about in a minute.

Well, as you know, my family is all in Maryland. I was born and raised there-so the crab is quite funny for you to have--as you may know MD is known for its blue crabs. My family all LOVE crabs, save me. I never have liked them. I do not like any seafood at all, (save for Peppridge Farm Goldfish Cheese crackers! ;) hee hee). However, you can be sure when we visit this summer, there will be crabs there for one of the meals. Perhaps oysters too. :rolleyes: YUK!

The dress really made me laugh--as I am very typical jeans and t-shirt kinda gal. My sisters do all dress up all the time and are the type that won't even put the trash out or the mail in the mailbox for pick up till they are dressed head to toe and fully made up. (I think I was adopted.) So, long flowing scarves are just not me. :laugh: Though, I like the idea and would love to dress that way--just where we live in the middle of no-where--I don't get the chance to really dress up much.

Then I was traveling, driving a car and driving around in a traffic circle to arrive at some warehouse. The traffic circle seemed to represent that I was overseas somehow. Young people and even children are squatting near the road, so close that I was alarmed for them! Now I see I am at an airport and I enter the airport along with a little bevy of flight attendants who work for Aer Lingus (an Irish airline). I discover that my luggage was lost. The only thing I’m really upset about is that my Kindle was in my suitcase.
interesting here too--as we are 'scheduled' to take a trip overseas to Instanbul, Turkey come this August. Niether of us have ever been there before. No where near Ireland, though it is a place we both wish to go-as my grandfather and other ancestors are all Irish immigrants and I long to visit the area(s) they are from.

I have learned about losing luggage already. We do now always take a carry on luggage, and I make sure to have at least ONE complete change of outfit in that carry on. I realize this is not much--but at least you know that if/when your luggage IS lost--you still have some clean underwear and a change of shirt/pants. I'VE LEARNED the hard way. As for the kindle, I don't have a kindle, BUT! I do have a nook, as does hub and I'd HATE to lose either of them! :eek: I'll be especially careful. We do generally carry them on with us too though. Never do we pack anything valuable in the suitcase--too easily stolen w/o any proof.

So...for the first part, it's clearly a thumbs-up from the universe that you will spend time with your sister and go to the conference in Maryland (did I mention we were holding up crabs)? But when I first woke up I was puzzled about the clothes because I knew you mentioned August but I very clearly dreamed about light-weight sweaters and thin corduroys - clothing more suitable for early to mid FALL! That detail was so very clear to me. Then, I did a mental facepalm and said, "Oh, duh...she's not going to Maryland in August - it will be fall!"

:thumbsup: WOO HOO!!! I so hope so. Its looking more and more positive though, because here we are in mid May and still no firm plans regarding the medical conference that sis and I want to go to. so, I am keeping the positive thoughts that it will be in Sept/Oct time frame and that we will be able to go. So, the clothes in the fall could very well be sweaters and cords. yes. I do also have a feeling that it will be that time. I just 'feel' it. :D

Now, for the second part, I have no idea about why I dreamed of an Irish airline for a trip to Istanbul. Maybe that has some relevance to you? But the young squatting children and the traffic circle seemed to be imagery that for me represented foreign travel, at least. It really feels to me that you will take both trips. Not sure about the lost luggage, either, other than to warn you to triple-label everything and don't pack your Kindle in your checked luggage! :)
only that we are hoping to one day visit Ireland. Though, who knows? Perhaps we'll take the loooong way to Instanbul--through Ireland? :p somehow, I doubt this, but you never know!

I also triple label EVERYTHING too. I learned this with care packages I mail to family/friends. I put the addy's inside the box, outside the box--you name it! :laugh: And, no--anything of value goes on/in the carry on bags ONLY!

Thank you so much for the dream, Mell. I am sure you're right and I'll make it to both conferences! :thumbsup:

celticnoodle

I had a dream for you CN and then a dream for me! I can now only remember my dream! Hoping it might come back later on :)

:laugh: no problem, Daniel. I do hope it comes back to you though. that is so frustrating, isn't it?

Sorry to report it was another one liner for me last night, and I can't quite remember the phrasing. I don't think that was important though. It was about shoes and cold or wet feet. Something like don't forget to take or pack a certain type of shoe. You don't want to end up with cold wet feet.

:))) Sounds just like something a mother would say. I hope this means something to you.

my mother would probably tell me to take extra underwear- rather then reminding me about socks/proper shoes. :p However, I do have a 'lift' that goes from shoe to shoe and the hubby will remind me to make sure I have that! It literally fits inside my shoe--so I can remove it and use it in multiple shoes. So, this does make sense too--though I'm not sure if Instanbul has a 'wet' season--and perhaps I should check to see if August is traditionally wet there? Maybe it is a sign to pack shoes that can get wet and still keep the feet dry?

thank you Starri for the dream!

Amanda

I had a dream last night CN but I don't remember it. :(

celticnoodle

well, it happens! hopefully you'll either remember it/parts of it or will your next dream! thnx for trying, Amanda. :)

Mellaenn

Well, as you know, my family is all in Maryland. I was born and raised there-so the crab is quite funny for you to have--as you may know MD is known for its blue crabs. My family all LOVE crabs, save me. I never have liked them.

Ha! This would explain why I felt like I was smirking when I held up the crab (I felt I represented you in the dream) and everyone else was laughing. :)

It will be interesting to see how this one pans out. :) I certainly hope you don't lose your luggage in Istanbul (or anywhere) but you are definitely prepared just in case.