View Single Post
Citizen

Starri Knytes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by YDM42 View Post
Ok so the first night I dreamed that I was waiting for a friend to arrive. This not the first time I have been in this place. It marbled down like a museum, beautiful, rich, maybe a Moroccan style, but more high style. I was upset because all these people where waiting also, but they felt like i wasn't important enough to greet my friend. In the end he didn't show up. I think the dream was a combination of several things. Earlier that day I had read a news article about nelson Mandela daughters wanting to take over his affairs and his business manager would not allow it. I also had written to a friend for a job reference, he has left the states and taken a position in high government in another country. He didn't respond. so that is why I think I had that dream. The next day I wrote him, and let him know i miss him and that i am concerned, and I told him about the dream. He is in a place where there is political fighting so I asked him to let me know he was ok. He responded quickly, as I figured he would if i expressed some concern for him. However it was also odd, because he used the word "boo"...and he is a doctor, trust me that is not a word I would expect to hear from him, let alone him calling me "boo"...not only did it strike me as odd but that was the second time last week that this word came up and I was put off by it.

So that was the dream and the waking life stuff that happened on the first day i dreamed for you. No dreams last night.
Thank you for your dream

*Updated*

We are culturally different and from different regions. I believe this plays a part in the way words are perceived. To me "boo" is endearing, a term an elder would use when addressing a favorite child in the family, or a bf would call his gf similar to "baby". I'm sure your friend meant it in a favorable way. The fact that it hasn't been used before speaks to his need to close the distance between you two. It's a compliment!!

The word "boo" comes from the French word "beau" which means beautiful.
Now it's really really late.. I'll be back shortly to add my thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by YDM42 View Post
Ok so the first night I dreamed that I was waiting for a friend to arrive. This not the first time I have been in this place. It marbled down like a museum, beautiful, rich, maybe a Moroccan style, but more high style. I was upset because all these people where waiting also, but they felt like i wasn't important enough to greet my friend. In the end he didn't show up.
You are an old soul too, you know this place. It's where your guide greets you before taking you to choose your next life. Irritated at the number of people because it gives a feeling of reduced chances at that lifetime. Him not showing is the answer I was looking for.
Thank you again for this dream. ((hugs))
Top   #312