Dream team divination 2013-002

Starri Knytes

Well I will try to dream for you tonight! LOL

My husband is very sly, he always has been. He's made lots of decisions that I wasn't comfortable with -- many of them have cost me places to live, vehicles to drive, and getting my bills paid. I've gone along with it for many reasons... so he could feel the 'burn' of his decisions, because I don't trust my own judgment (stemming from what I say about my mother below), and because in general, I want the people around me to be happy.

When being introduced to people, my mother would always tell people my flaws first like, "She's backwards like her dad" was one I heard a lot that seems to fit with this upside down cross, or just anything she was worried about people judging her/me on, she'd try to beat them to it... like playing softball, "She runs like she's got lead in her feet." She was just always like that, like she was apologizing to people for not molding me into someone she thought others would think was perfect. I realize that this was her own issues with being a good mother... but she really highlighted unique qualities and made them out to be really ugly or just drove a huge wedge between me and "normal".

Yeah, I'm not a fancy person by any means. I've got Spartan tastes, I think. Minimalist and clean lines, bare essentials. I like things to function, and things looking great is just a bonus. I don't have any tattoos in real life, because they're just so permanent -- I'm not opposed to getting one, but a great desire is just not there to get one. I think for me to get a tattoo I'd have to spend a lot of time really thinking about what is really unique and special to me that I could live with for a long time. I'm not a person who could just pick a nice-looking cross, or star, or heart or anything and slap it anywhere on my body. The cross was nice, but I think I was more disappointed it was on the inside of my arm... then secondly, disappointed that I'd have to look at it upside down. I think I rationalized in my dream state that, "It could be worse."

I'll try to dream for you tonight. Thanks for taking a look anyway. :)

You're a wise woman Amanda, your mother, instead of thrusting your uniqueness forward she made excuses for it. Little did she know that had she done the opposite she would have propelled herself and you. Others would have been forced to look at there own inadequacies.

" It could be worse", is selling yourself short. Never settle when it comes to you, for in life there are few things you have control of.. What you put on and in you is one of them.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and dreams.

Starri Knytes

I had another dream and also a 'pre-dream'. :laugh:

the pre-dream, I so call it because I was not quite asleep--but I had this in my thoughts as I was falling asleep. I felt like I was in a classroom and again I was 'you'. the teacher was a male, and all I can remember of him was that he was wearing light tan/beige colored dockers, a white button down shirt and a tie--and it felt very much like the same guy in the last dream!

There were a lot of people sitting in desks in the classroom, yet we were not really 'students'. this guy was sitting on the teachers desk facing the rest of us and explained that we were here to advise and help people. that is pretty much it with the pre-dream.

then, much later, I had a dream and again, I was with other people. many others. I don't recall the full dream, but we seemed to be in a hurry to get somewhere 'important'. it was important we were there--and not late and yet we were running late, so rushing about. I sort of recall piling into a car and the driver had it running already to 'warm up'. unfortunately, this is all I can recall right now. I hope more of it comes back and if so, I'll update here.
I can hardly wait!!

Starri Knytes

I had a dream last night. It was very detailed. One of those times where i woke up after the dream and thought to write it down, but fell back to sleep and it as gone. In those times get bits and pieces during the day time, but what is most important is the emotional feeling i got from the dream. I felt very frustrated by the events taking place in the dream. Even more frustration up on waking an not being able to grasp it from my memory.

Intrigued! I hope it comes back to you.

YDM42

Tonight was a crazy dream that made no sense what so ever. The most important aspect I think of the dream was that Micheal Jackson was there, we were watching his work, reviewing his work and movies, and his older brother was there - after it was all done his older brother Jermaine came and held him- he was the tiniest baby I ever say. Jermaine was holding him in one hand. Other aspects of the dream. We where watching all this stuff, on the screen with a teacher. The first one turned out to be a lawyer or something, the second one was cool. She even smoked cigarettes, and with her the most action took place. We were playing a game. We each had to pick a cup and read the instructions. Then tell her what the flavor of the jello like substance was. I read the first set of instructions and drank the jello substance in the cup, and did well...but as the game went along things kind of got confused, and someone wasn't playing fair. That ended up with the cups getting back to me sooner than I had thought it would- and of course I was trying to enjoy Micheal and helping him sort thought his life, and belonging, and memories. I was asking him questions about the films we were watching, like if he remember what date that was, - and it was group effort, but I was only focused on my question. Then some drama started over drinks, and I also caught my comforter on fire, and help Jermaine Jackson throw away his comforter and bed linen.

The drama over drinks occurred because I wanted a cold drink, the drinks in the freezer had names on them, one of the names was LIFE...someone was trying to save the drink for LIFE, but I told them that LIFE nor his wife had come tonight. which is weird because I had left the place we were viewing the movies and gone to where LIFE was - he was there with this other guy that is part of this performance group, who is short. So I went to were LIFE was introduced him to my sisters and introduced the other member of the group, and then needed back up at the event with MJ, where an argument over the sodas in the fridge ensued. Also my car was taken and parked at a mall, and i took MJ there to my car so he could also store his stuff in the cooler in my car, his stuff being a soda and cheese, and sandwich meat, *ham*....he put his stuff in my cooler and then we went back and that's when the drama started over the drinks, and I had to laid down and my comforter caught on fire- not a big fire, but just smoke, a light smoke,. All it did was melt the rubber materiel in the foam core of the mattress and bind it to the fabric.

As you can tell the dream had a lot going on, and I'm still missing pieces and parts that I think where important, like the role my sisters were playing in the dream, but I had to get it down before I forget and I will come back later, hopefully i have written enough to jog my memory.

Starri Knytes

I recall telling you that I thought that this was about this lifetime. I still think it is and this is why.

I had done so much research on the meanings in your dreams and had it all neatly typed up then it was eaten upon trying to post. At first I was really irritated. I took the dogs outside and was playing with them when it came together.

I had a dream for you last night. I dont recall all of it, but I recall being with a lot of people and there was some thing going on. I don't know if it was a party or a fight or what. There was not a lot of anger feeling in the dream though, so I don't think it was a fight/argument. however, I remember distinctly a man calling out for someone to help him (help him to help another person, not sure if the 3rd person was male or female).

I recall thinking "oh, I need to help him. this is for me and what I am here for." which then made me - while still in the dream think that I knew it would be 'starri's' calling--so I guess I was 'you' in this dream.

I recall turning around and moving up to where this man and the person requiring help were at. the person requiring the help was either laying on the ground or just about laying there.

it was all very odd really, Starri. This dream didn't 'flow' the way my dreams normally do. as soon as the man called out for someone to come help him help this other person, I knew right away it was the message for you and that in my dream I was 'you'.

I felt this way before I dreamed also, after reading your question. I feel like rather then your thought and fear of it meaning you won't be reincarnated again, as you have no more lessons to learn that you will indeed be re-incarnated but this time to lead and help others.

the pre-dream, I so call it because I was not quite asleep--but I had this in my thoughts as I was falling asleep. I felt like I was in a classroom and again I was 'you'. the teacher was a male, and all I can remember of him was that he was wearing light tan/beige colored dockers, a white button down shirt and a tie--and it felt very much like the same guy in the last dream!

There were a lot of people sitting in desks in the classroom, yet we were not really 'students'. this guy was sitting on the teachers desk facing the rest of us and explained that we were here to advise and help people. that is pretty much it with the pre-dream.

then, much later, I had a dream and again, I was with other people. many others. I don't recall the full dream, but we seemed to be in a hurry to get somewhere 'important'. it was important we were there--and not late and yet we were running late, so rushing about. I sort of recall piling into a car and the driver had it running already to 'warm up'. unfortunately, this is all I can recall right now. I hope more of it comes back and if so, I'll update here.

I was really hung up on the clothing the man was wearing in your dream. In my real life all of the men who would have worn a shirt and tie have passed, of those none wore light colored pants/dockers they all wore dark suit/dress pants. In your first dream there were two men, I do know two men online who dress in shirt and tie. One I haven't spoken to in over a year who loves taking on leadership type rolls. He is/was the owner manager of a minor league baseball team and started a youth league that was really taking off. Always alot of people around. We have a "connection" <insert eyeroll here> This guy ALWAYS needed help. When we stopped speaking karma had caught up with him, he was on a down hill slide. Booze and pills, I could totally see him lying somewhere needing help. The other guy with a shirt and tie would never stop me from assisting, but he would not be in a hurry. I could see him being prepared but also being late just to make the point that he was more important to me than the man who is down.

This scenario doesn't really match the definitions but it does explain the two men the reoccurring man, the style of dress, people, and the need for help, the feeling of hurry up and wait.

I would love to hear your take on it and anyone else's who has a read these two dreams.

Meanings

To see the same person again and again in your dream is a sign that someone from the world after is trying to get in contact with you and trying to tell you something. You must try to understand and follow his directions.

A large group of people: Respect

Another being delirious (closest I could find to being on the ground) : A friend is secretly trying to help you.

To see others in need, foretells that unfortunate affairs will affect yourself with others.

Being in a school/classroom (not a student): Learning/Increase of knowledge

Desk: A desire to find a way to get things done

White: People feel they can rely on you. Signifies an oncoming death, or the protection of a living being.

Waiting in readiness: A friend is secretly trying to help you.

Late: Your opinion is being sought after or what you're late for is very important in real life

Car: the path the your life is on.

Ref. used here are the same as on previous posts

Starri Knytes

I recall telling you that I thought that this was about this lifetime. I still think it is and this is why.

I had done so much research on the meanings in your dreams and had it all neatly typed up then it was eaten upon trying to post. At first I was really irritated. I took the dogs outside and was playing with them when it came together.

I had a dream for you last night. I dont recall all of it, but I recall being with a lot of people and there was some thing going on. I don't know if it was a party or a fight or what. There was not a lot of anger feeling in the dream though, so I don't think it was a fight/argument. however, I remember distinctly a man calling out for someone to help him (help him to help another person, not sure if the 3rd person was male or female).

I recall thinking "oh, I need to help him. this is for me and what I am here for." which then made me - while still in the dream think that I knew it would be 'starri's' calling--so I guess I was 'you' in this dream.

I recall turning around and moving up to where this man and the person requiring help were at. the person requiring the help was either laying on the ground or just about laying there.

it was all very odd really, Starri. This dream didn't 'flow' the way my dreams normally do. as soon as the man called out for someone to come help him help this other person, I knew right away it was the message for you and that in my dream I was 'you'.

I felt this way before I dreamed also, after reading your question. I feel like rather then your thought and fear of it meaning you won't be reincarnated again, as you have no more lessons to learn that you will indeed be re-incarnated but this time to lead and help others.

I was really hung up on the clothing the man was wearing in your dream. In my real life all of the men who would have worn a shirt and tie have passed, of those none wore light colored pants/dockers they all wore dark suit/dress pants. In your first dream there were two men, I do know two men online who dress in shirt and tie. One I haven't spoken to in over a year who loves taking on leadership type rolls. He is/was the owner manager of a minor league baseball team and started a youth league that was really taking off. Always alot of people around. We have a "connection" <insert eyeroll here> This guy ALWAYS needed help. When we stopped speaking karma had caught up with him, he was on a down hill slide. Booze and pills, I could totally see him lying somewhere needing help. The other guy with a shirt and tie would never stop me from assisting, but he would not be in a hurry. I could see him being prepared but also being late just to make the point that he was more important to me than the man who is down.

This scenario doesn't really match the definitions but it does explain the two men the reoccurring man, the style of dress, people, and the need for help, the feeling of hurry up and wait.

I would love to hear your take on it and anyone else's who has a read these two dreams.

Meanings

To see the same person again and again in your dream is a sign that someone from the world after is trying to get in contact with you and trying to tell you something. You must try to understand and follow his directions.

Another being delirious (closest I could find to being on the ground) : A friend is secretly trying to help you.

To see others in need, foretells that unfortunate affairs will affect yourself with others.

White: People feel they can rely on you. Signifies an oncoming death, or the protection of a living being.

Late: Your opinion is being sought after or what you're late for is very important in real life

Starri Knytes

I'm so sorry about the delay in responding to your dream. It was so complex that I wanted to do it with enough time to really address what its meaning.

First though I read something about celebrities in dreams that was interesting. Psychological Meaning: People who appear in your dreams represent aspects of your own self that you may be unaware of. Famous people usually represent the person you would like to be.

Tonight was a crazy dream that made no sense what so ever. The most important aspect I think of the dream was that Micheal Jackson was there, we were watching his work, reviewing his work and movies, and his older brother was there - after it was all done his older brother Jermaine came and held him- he was the tiniest baby I ever say. Jermaine was holding him in one hand. Other aspects of the dream. We where watching all this stuff, on the screen with a teacher.

This reminds me of a blend of a couple of movies I've seen. The first had people who had passed each getting a turn to review their life. They were taken to a viewing room, after they watched the film of their life it was decided whether or not they got into heaven. I believe MJ is awaiting his review to see if he will get another life.

Baby: Happiness. Rebirth. Trust.

The first one turned out to be a lawyer or something, the second one was cool. She even smoked cigarettes, and with her the most action took place. We were playing a game. We each had to pick a cup and read the instructions. Then tell her what the flavor of the jello like substance was. I read the first set of instructions and drank the jello substance in the cup, and did well...but as the game went along things kind of got confused, and someone wasn't playing fair. That ended up with the cups getting back to me sooner than I had thought it would-

The other movie had the Gods and Goddesses up on a cloud playing games and bickering about what was going on on earth.. did you ever see it. It reminded me so much of what's going on here.

Lawyer: For a young woman to dream that she is connected in any way with a lawyer, foretells that she will unwittingly commit indiscretions

Game: A game could symbolize a task you must complete in your waking life. Whether you pass or fail doesn't mean you will necessarily pass or fail in real life, but pay attention to *why* you pass or fail in your dream. Did you lose time because you helped out someone who was having trouble? Did you win because you cheated? All these reflect on your waking life

Jello: Being flexible but still maintaining your core values.

and of course I was trying to enjoy Micheal and helping him sort thought his life, and belonging, and memories. I was asking him questions about the films we were watching, like if he remember what date that was, - and it was group effort, but I was only focused on my question. Then some drama started over drinks, and I also caught my comforter on fire, and help Jermaine Jackson throw away his comforter and bed linen.

Drama: Something in real life that doesn't make sense to you or that your subconscious mind is trying to understand

Fire: Spirit. Energy. Cleansing. Need to be inspired or renewed. Fire represents change, transformation, or enlightenment. Good Luck if the dreamer is not burned.

The drama over drinks occurred because I wanted a cold drink, the drinks in the freezer had names on them, one of the names was LIFE...someone was trying to save the drink for LIFE, but I told them that LIFE nor his wife had come tonight. which is weird because I had left the place we were viewing the movies and gone to where LIFE was - he was there with this other guy that is part of this performance group, who is short. So I went to were LIFE was introduced him to my sisters and introduced the other member of the group, and then needed back up at the event with MJ, where an argument over the sodas in the fridge ensued.

I thought it was significant that LIFE was not there nor his wife as to say this is your only option..LIFE is not a choice.

Freeze: Calming down or cooling off emotionally

Also my car was taken and parked at a mall, and i took MJ there to my car so he could also store his stuff in the cooler in my car, his stuff being a soda and cheese, and sandwich meat, *ham*....he put his stuff in my cooler and then we went back and that's when the drama started over the drinks, and I had to laid down and my comforter caught on fire- not a big fire, but just smoke, a light smoke,. All it did was melt the rubber materiel in the foam core of the mattress and bind it to the fabric.

Car: Personal power. Ego. Often, the path the car takes in the dream is representative of the path the dreamer's life is on..
So if the car was in the wrong place .. I'm not sure if thats significant

Cheese: Cheese is generally a bad dream.

Meat: Seeing cooked meat denotes that others will obtain the object for which you strive.

Ham: Signifies you are in danger of being treacherously used.

Smoke: foretells that you will be perplexed with doubts and fears.

I'm not sure this applies..

As you can tell the dream had a lot going on, and I'm still missing pieces and parts that I think where important, like the role my sisters were playing in the dream, but I had to get it down before I forget and I will come back later, hopefully i have written enough to jog my memory.

There were alot of things going on here and quite a few words lit up upon interpretation. Even more than I posted. But what struck me from the beginning was a lifetime in review, and LIFE not being an option. The rest I think, was a means in which to convey the message.

Given all of that, I would love to hear your interpretation and anyone elses who sees something I've missed.

Ref. for all word meanings are the same as in previous posts

YDM42

Well I am going to read through my dream again, its wierd that reading it now it does not seem like something i would write. I am glad that i woke up and jotted it down, because I dont remember any of those things, except MJ, the parts about drinking and playing games etc, I dont have that in recall at all.

I have a busy couple of days, so dont think I've disapearred if I cant get right back to this. I have to keep posting my dreams and dealing with real life in the meantime. I iwll have to take time to review and participate later.
I'm so sorry about the delay in responding to your dream. It was so complex that I wanted to do it with enough time to really address what its meaning.

First though I read something about celebrities in dreams that was interesting. Psychological Meaning: People who appear in your dreams represent aspects of your own self that you may be unaware of. Famous people usually represent the person you would like to be.

This reminds me of a blend of a couple of movies I've seen. The first had people who had passed each getting a turn to review their life. They were taken to a viewing room, after they watched the film of their life it was decided whether or not they got into heaven. I believe MJ is awaiting his review to see if he will get another life.

Baby: Happiness. Rebirth. Trust.

The other movie had the Gods and Goddesses up on a cloud playing games and bickering about what was going on on earth.. did you ever see it. It reminded me so much of what's going on here.

Lawyer: For a young woman to dream that she is connected in any way with a lawyer, foretells that she will unwittingly commit indiscretions

Game: A game could symbolize a task you must complete in your waking life. Whether you pass or fail doesn't mean you will necessarily pass or fail in real life, but pay attention to *why* you pass or fail in your dream. Did you lose time because you helped out someone who was having trouble? Did you win because you cheated? All these reflect on your waking life

Jello: Being flexible but still maintaining your core values.

Drama: Something in real life that doesn't make sense to you or that your subconscious mind is trying to understand

Fire: Spirit. Energy. Cleansing. Need to be inspired or renewed. Fire represents change, transformation, or enlightenment. Good Luck if the dreamer is not burned.

I thought it was significant that LIFE was not there nor his wife as to say this is your only option..LIFE is not a choice.

Freeze: Calming down or cooling off emotionally

Car: Personal power. Ego. Often, the path the car takes in the dream is representative of the path the dreamer's life is on..
So if the car was in the wrong place .. I'm not sure if thats significant

Cheese: Cheese is generally a bad dream.

Meat: Seeing cooked meat denotes that others will obtain the object for which you strive.

Ham: Signifies you are in danger of being treacherously used.

Smoke: foretells that you will be perplexed with doubts and fears.

I'm not sure this applies..

There were alot of things going on here and quite a few words lit up upon interpretation. Even more than I posted. But what struck me from the beginning was a lifetime in review, and LIFE not being an option. The rest I think, was a means in which to convey the message.

Given all of that, I would love to hear your interpretation and anyone elses who sees something I've missed.

Ref. for all word meanings are the same as in previous posts

celticnoodle

OH NO!

Oh dear! that first guy sounds like a mess and yes, I can totally see it relating to the dream. It makes me wonder if you're tied to him some how with karmic ties? The second man could also be like the one in my dream too. Its interesting how my dreams, though not exactly pointing directly to these two men, you can figure out who they are and what my dream was pointing to! I do think you have it right though.

Meanings

very interesting. all this does seem to relate to the two men you know in life. Do you think the one will be/is trying to get in touch with you? I wonder if that will happen soon? I just hope if he does, he is not able to take advantage of you and your good will.

I've not been dreaming at all that I can recall now since that last dream. I don't recall anymore to those dreams either--I think it is gone. I wish I could.

Amanda

I can't remember much of my dream at all...

I remember that my consciousness was behind a flying airplane, and it was really close to the ground and I remember seeing it hit the ground and kind of bounce -- it was a rough landing. I then remember an old classmate of mine (a guy named Will -- our 3rd grade teacher made us sit together at one time because we were both stubborn bullheads that couldn't seem to get along) was asking another old classmate (named Mary that's best remembered by me as a thespian and who used to play with my hair when she sat behind me in class and would always tell me how pretty it was) about his wife in the dream, who (in the dream) was my best friend Amber (they are not even acquaintances in real life, he ended up actually marrying a girl a little younger than us named Amanda..lol) -- he was concerned that Amber didn't make it or was hurt. I told him she was fine and I was sure of this, even though I hadn't seen her. There were other old classmates of mine all around, it seemed like a reunion, even though I didn't talk to all of them. Everyone was just kind of congregating around waiting for others to show up so we could all collect ourselves and move on to an actual reunion. So... Will was concerned, Mary seemed a little distracted/forlorn and didn't really respond to him because I piped in with an answer, and there were a couple of others I remember more clearly than anyone else -- Derek and Jenna, high school sweethearts from my class that seemed very happy to be seeing everyone -- he is best remembered now as someone who ran for Mayor of our little town even though he was quite young, who is a preacher and Jenna best represents a "Stepford" wife to me -- someone who gives off an essence of everything being just fine and perfect... someone trying a little too hard to be a model wife and it being obvious. But she's actually very nice, despite not always putting her real self 'out there' and she seemed very happy and excited in the dream... Derek seems like such a serious person now, but I do have another memory of him from junior high -- he was my Swing dance partner in Music class, and I had a lot of fun dancing with him -- he really liked oldies music, so danced a naturally good jive. It was probably the most 'free' and 'open' I've ever witnessed of him...

Not sure if the triggered memories of these people will be of any use to you... but I don't remember much else of the dream I had...