View Single Post
Citizen

celticnoodle 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starri Knytes View Post
I recall telling you that I thought that this was about this lifetime. I still think it is and this is why.

I had done so much research on the meanings in your dreams and had it all neatly typed up then it was eaten upon trying to post. At first I was really irritated. I took the dogs outside and was playing with them when it came together.
OH NO!

Quote:
I was really hung up on the clothing the man was wearing in your dream. In my real life all of the men who would have worn a shirt and tie have passed, of those none wore light colored pants/dockers they all wore dark suit/dress pants. In your first dream there were two men, I do know two men online who dress in shirt and tie. One I haven't spoken to in over a year who loves taking on leadership type rolls. He is/was the owner manager of a minor league baseball team and started a youth league that was really taking off. Always alot of people around. We have a "connection" <insert eyeroll here> This guy ALWAYS needed help. When we stopped speaking karma had caught up with him, he was on a down hill slide. Booze and pills, I could totally see him lying somewhere needing help. The other guy with a shirt and tie would never stop me from assisting, but he would not be in a hurry. I could see him being prepared but also being late just to make the point that he was more important to me than the man who is down.

This scenario doesn't really match the definitions but it does explain the two men the reoccurring man, the style of dress, people, and the need for help, the feeling of hurry up and wait.

I would love to hear your take on it and anyone else's who has a read these two dreams.
Oh dear! that first guy sounds like a mess and yes, I can totally see it relating to the dream. It makes me wonder if you're tied to him some how with karmic ties? The second man could also be like the one in my dream too. Its interesting how my dreams, though not exactly pointing directly to these two men, you can figure out who they are and what my dream was pointing to! I do think you have it right though.

Quote:

Meanings

To see the same person again and again in your dream is a sign that someone from the world after is trying to get in contact with you and trying to tell you something. You must try to understand and follow his directions.

A large group of people: Respect

Another being delirious (closest I could find to being on the ground) : A friend is secretly trying to help you.

To see others in need, foretells that unfortunate affairs will affect yourself with others.

Being in a school/classroom (not a student): Learning/Increase of knowledge

Desk: A desire to find a way to get things done

White: People feel they can rely on you. Signifies an oncoming death, or the protection of a living being.

Waiting in readiness: A friend is secretly trying to help you.

Late: Your opinion is being sought after or what you're late for is very important in real life

Car: the path the your life is on.

Ref. used here are the same as on previous posts
very interesting. all this does seem to relate to the two men you know in life. Do you think the one will be/is trying to get in touch with you? I wonder if that will happen soon? I just hope if he does, he is not able to take advantage of you and your good will.

I've not been dreaming at all that I can recall now since that last dream. I don't recall anymore to those dreams either--I think it is gone. I wish I could.
Top   #329