Dream team divination 2013-002

Starri Knytes

Oh dear! that first guy sounds like a mess and yes, I can totally see it relating to the dream. It makes me wonder if you're tied to him some how with karmic ties? The second man could also be like the one in my dream too. Its interesting how my dreams, though not exactly pointing directly to these two men, you can figure out who they are and what my dream was pointing to! I do think you have it right though.
Funny how the system eating my response gave the additional time needed to see that old connection. I was really struggling with the two men, the style of dress and trying to make this be family related. It makes better sense this way.

very interesting. all this does seem to relate to the two men you know in life. Do you think the one will be/is trying to get in touch with you? I wonder if that will happen soon? I just hope if he does, he is not able to take advantage of you and your good will.
He tries to take advantage of every womans good will. Unfortunately for him I'm older and wiser than he is. If our connection is Karmic his lesson will be to "Man Up".

I've not been dreaming at all that I can recall now since that last dream. I don't recall anymore to those dreams either--I think it is gone. I wish I could.
No worries at all. It's been fun working with the two that you've had for me. Thank you so much! :heart:

Starri Knytes

I have a busy couple of days, so dont think I've disapearred if I cant get right back to this. I have to keep posting my dreams and dealing with real life in the meantime. I iwll have to take time to review and participate later.
Take your time, real life must come first always. Thank you for letting us know. Best wishes for good luck over the next few days, hope you can rejoin us soon. ((hugs x 1000))

danieljuk

no dreams yet Starri, just my early intuitive feeling :(
going to get an early night and sleep on crystals tonight! hoping to get one for you tonight :) :heart:

Starri Knytes

no dreams yet Starri, just my early intuitive feeling :(
going to get an early night and sleep on crystals tonight! hoping to get one for you tonight :) :heart:

Fingers crossed that it happens tonight, but don't stress over it. If it's meant to happen it will. :heart:

Starri Knytes

Not sure if the triggered memories of these people will be of any use to you... but I don't remember much else of the dream I had...
Well you never know.. I'll take a closer look at it tonight. Thank you for posting it for me. :heart:

YDM42

Here is what I'm going to ad.

I'm so sorry about the delay in responding to your dream. It was so complex that I wanted to do it with enough time to really address what its meaning.

First though I read something about celebrities in dreams that was interesting. Psychological Meaning: People who appear in your dreams represent aspects of your own self that you may be unaware of. Famous people usually represent the person you would like to be.
I dont really agree that this is the meaning of why i dreamed of famous people. It's more like, I have folks on my Facebook page for whom I have materials (promotional, videos, photos..etc) I got in touch with them that day to say that I had the materials and would like to get it to them. These are performers, from poets, to actors to comedians, who have helped or done worked for in the past. One is named Micheal Blaxton...and I think cringe everything I see him on my page, I think its im poor taste to keep up with this persona once Micheal J passed away. That could have something to do with why I dreamed about MJ and also why I dreamed of a life review, what else would they want old material for?

One of the artist, his name is L.I.F.E. at the same time I will not discount the duality of the dream, I find spirit it like that, even though I know an artist with that name, whom I have worked with and who routinely performs on stage, I believe it can also represent life on a spiritual and physical level. As a matter of fact I believe that even our waking life is a dream.

This reminds me of a blend of a couple of movies I've seen. The first had people who had passed each getting a turn to review their life. They were taken to a viewing room, after they watched the film of their life it was decided whether or not they got into heaven. I believe MJ is awaiting his review to see if he will get another life.

Baby: Happiness. Rebirth. Trust.
I agree, I also believe this was prompted by the comedian on my Facebook page. Like i said it all works together to construct an understanding, and weave out life experiences.

Also I was busy preparing my portfolio, working through it again, trying to adjust it to this particular positon, so some aritst or work I had done might not be what I wanted to include in that portfolio...its always a pain trying to create a display of work that fits what the client is seeking. Another reason for the life review Kind of dream.
The other movie had the Gods and Goddesses up on a cloud playing games and bickering about what was going on on earth.. did you ever see it. It reminded me so much of what's going on here.

Lawyer: For a young woman to dream that she is connected in any way with a lawyer, foretells that she will unwittingly commit indiscretions

Game: A game could symbolize a task you must complete in your waking life. Whether you pass or fail doesn't mean you will necessarily pass or fail in real life, but pay attention to *why* you pass or fail in your dream. Did you lose time because you helped out someone who was having trouble? Did you win because you cheated? All these reflect on your waking life

Jello: Being flexible but still maintaining your core values.

Drama: Something in real life that doesn't make sense to you or that your subconscious mind is trying to understand

Fire: Spirit. Energy. Cleansing. Need to be inspired or renewed. Fire represents change, transformation, or enlightenment. Good Luck if the dreamer is not burned.

I thought it was significant that LIFE was not there nor his wife as to say this is your only option..LIFE is not a choice.

Freeze: Calming down or cooling off emotionally

Car: Personal power. Ego. Often, the path the car takes in the dream is representative of the path the dreamer's life is on..
So if the car was in the wrong place .. I'm not sure if thats significant

Cheese: Cheese is generally a bad dream.

Meat: Seeing cooked meat denotes that others will obtain the object for which you strive.

Ham: Signifies you are in danger of being treacherously used.
All of this, ham cheese and meat reminds me of cheesing, haming it up etc...people being noticed, smiling modeling...etc. Being center stage.

Smoke: foretells that you will be perplexed with doubts and fears.

I'm not sure this applies..

There were alot of things going on here and quite a few words lit up upon interpretation. Even more than I posted. But what struck me from the beginning was a lifetime in review, and LIFE not being an option. The rest I think, was a means in which to convey the message.

Given all of that, I would love to hear your interpretation and anyone elses who sees something I've missed.

Ref. for all word meanings are the same as in previous posts
Lots and lots of stuff going on . I agree.

Mellaenn

Starri, I am totally striking out on your dream week; I am sorry. I often 'catch' dreams on the weekend when I have a little time for an extra dream cycle, but even with the extra holiday here in the States, it was quite a dreamless week. Maybe the full moon had something to do with it - LOL!

Anyway, I guess we are at the end of our time for this dream team session but if I do get anything in the next day or two, I will be sure and post it for you.

I will tell you this. I got an immediate and definite hit on your question when I first read it; a very definite "No, this is not your last life". Maybe my dreaming mind is trying to tell me "Hey, we already worked on that one consciously - no need to dream it!"

Just for what it's worth. :)

Starri Knytes

One of the artist, his name is L.I.F.E. at the same time I will not discount the duality of the dream

I always look for duality in names. Your mind as the dreamer uses the familiar to get the message across.

My teacher card is Temperance, the soul that travels comfortably and easily between worlds. During this experience I've been guided by that and intuition on many occasions. I've been guided when deciphering the information to eliminate all of what appear to be the dreamers personal references. Those real world references are to help the dreamer to get the message in a relateable way. To key in on words, phases, and definitions that apply to the question. The rest is intuition and messages from the other side.

All of this, ham cheese and meat reminds me of cheesing, haming it up etc...people being noticed, smiling modeling...etc. Being center stage.

I would have never gotten that lolol especially as the "hamming it up" was being put in a cooler with soda in the trunk of your car!! As I said somethings will only have meaning for the dreamer.

Thank you so much for sharing your take on the dream. I'm sure you are right, much of it reflects your personal experiences, and what is going on in your life at this time. I sincerely appreciate your dreaming for me.. Again many thanks :heart:

Starri Knytes

Starri, I am totally striking out on your dream week; I am sorry. I often 'catch' dreams on the weekend when I have a little time for an extra dream cycle, but even with the extra holiday here in the States, it was quite a dreamless week. Maybe the full moon had something to do with it - LOL!

Anyway, I guess we are at the end of our time for this dream team session but if I do get anything in the next day or two, I will be sure and post it for you.

I will tell you this. I got an immediate and definite hit on your question when I first read it; a very definite "No, this is not your last life". Maybe my dreaming mind is trying to tell me "Hey, we already worked on that one consciously - no need to dream it!"

Just for what it's worth. :)
No worries at all sweetie. I appreciate your popping in with up dates. Honestly releasing my question to the group, having everyone work on it has quieted my soul.

Starri Knytes

lol This one is for you too sweetie. Sorry it took so long to address. There was so much going on That I wanted to make sure to pull out the important parts.
I can't remember much of my dream at all...
I remember that my consciousness was behind a flying airplane, and it was really close to the ground and I remember seeing it hit the ground and kind of bounce -- it was a rough landing.

Your bumpy flight and landing indicates your struggles with money and life in general. It's been a confusing time, but one you will recover from. Traveling with friends or people you know shows that change is coming. Traveling by plane indicates a shared experience but you weren't really in the plane so that, "We are all in this together" feeling is missing. Though there you still feel like an outsider.

I then remember an old classmate of mine, a guy named Will was asking another old classmate named Mary about his wife in the dream, who (in the dream) was my best friend Amber. He was concerned that Amber didn't make it or was hurt. I told him she was fine and I was sure of this, even though I hadn't seen her. There were other old classmates of mine all around, it seemed like a reunion.

There must have been a time when you had more confidence in yourself and in the future. Being with your classmates at a reunion here shows a need to find the old you again and to be recognized for your strengths.

Everyone was just kind of congregating around waiting for others to show up so we could all collect ourselves and move on to an actual reunion. Will was concerned, Mary seemed a little distracted/forlorn and didn't really respond to him because I piped in with an answer, and there were a couple of others I remember more clearly than anyone else. Derek and Jenna, high school sweethearts from my class that seemed very happy to be seeing everyone.

The focus here is on your next step in life. You have endured much and are now ready to take action. As you find yourself and begin to move forward your troubles will be smooth away.

Not sure if the triggered memories of these people will be of any use to you... but I don't remember much else of the dream I had...

Flying: Flying with difficulty may represent feelings of struggle in your awake life/loss of an investment. To fly low, almost to the ground, indicates sickness and uneasy states from which the dreamer will recover.

Airplane:Traveling by airplane often shows up in your dreams in times of change or confusion.
A shared experience an event or life experience you have in common with a group of people (where you're "all in the same boat")

Traveling by plane with friends indicates change is soon to come.

Classmate: Dreaming of an old classmate may represent the fact that you need the perspective of someone you once knew regarding an event that is happening currently. Or perhaps you are attempting to capture your way of thinking at the point that you knew this classmate in order to do the same.

Reunion: Gathering of feelings from the past that need to be recognize.

Waiting: Anticipation. Ready to take action.

Seeing others forlorn: Your troubles will be smoothed away.