Dream team divination 2013-003 jun-jul

celticnoodle

Well, here we are with Dream Team Divination number 03. If you are interested in joining up again, please do so by posting an interest below. I will email when we are ready to start and I have assigned the day for everyone to post a question for the rest of us to dream about.

to see what it is all about, check out this site- here, post 1 by Dancingbear.

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=167324

Don't worry if you can ONLY dream once in the weeks time. that's okay. If you dream every night, that's fine too! If you wish to put what you think the things meant, fine. but don't get upset IF the person receiving the dreams is not wanting to go with what you think it meant.

Also, sometimes it is difficult to dream for the question at hand. sometimes life seems to take over and a dream just doesn't come. this happens. do your best. it's all we can ask. however, obviously at the same time, we don't want it to become a habit that people join in here with a question but never seem to be able to dream for the others. So I will reserve the right to not allow you to continue joining if this seems to happen constantly--just be aware.

Sometimes instead of dreaming about the question, you will instead just get an answer to the question the moment you read it or when you think about the question of the week--whether in meditation or not. If this happens, it counts! PLEASE POST IT!

okay, everyone, think of a question and post it by the date posted by your name. As soon as everyone notices the question is posted--THEY CAN START DREAMING!!!

This time, I'm throwing in an extra step here too--which can be done at the sign up. Please, if you have any ideas that may help others that you have used in the past to help you with dreaming on a specific issue (like the questions we are given here), share your ideas with us! it just may help another here.

as we get better at this dreaming stuff, I'll add more ideas to help us develop to the point of being able to control our dreams easily and perhaps using our dreams to 'read' people and ourselves well. if you'd like to understand more about dreams, check out this site here, (one of many on the net)http://www.dreamdictionary.org/types/lucid-dreams/.

PLEASANT DREAMS EVERYONE!!!

dream assignments on July 07, 2013

OKAY! FINALLY! DREAM ASSIGNMENTS!
we will begin dreaming tonight, (or when you can) for these dreams. Since I'm so late in this, I'll go first. So sorry for the delay......

beginning Sunday, July 07, 2013...Celticnoodle

Sunday, July 14, 2013...Starri Knytes

Sunday, July 21, 2013...Mellaenn

Sunday, July 28, 2013...Tychonus

Sunday, Aug. 04, 2013...Danieljuk

Sunday, Aug. 11, 2013...DownUnderNZer

as Danieljuk so wisely mentioned, you are only expected to do one dream per person. Even then, if you find that you cannot dream, no worries! If you feel better meditating on the issue too--I think that is okay as well. If you dream and forget it when you wake up-again this happens. no worries.

Starri Knytes

Well, here we are with Dream Team Divination number 03. If you are interested in joining up again, please do so by posting an interest below.
raises hand
Me!! I'm In!!

I'm ready to charge my crystals, pull up my reading material, and get focused. Give me a week and I'll be ready to dream with purpose again.

Mellaenn

Whoops - didn't know we were up and running again, but I've had internet difficulties; OK now, though. Sign me up!

celticnoodle

Whoops - didn't know we were up and running again, but I've had internet difficulties; OK now, though. Sign me up!

whoa! I'm glad you found this--as I forgot all about it tbh. :eek:

I apparently was hoping to assign the weeks on June 07, but obviously that didn't happen. how about, I extend that to Friday, June 28 so we still have time to get more people joining in? so far it's just the 3 of us, and I'd really like to see more people join up too.

Starri Knytes

whoa! I'm glad you found this--as I forgot all about it tbh. :eek:

I apparently was hoping to assign the weeks on June 07, but obviously that didn't happen. how about, I extend that to Friday, June 28 so we still have time to get more people joining in? so far it's just the 3 of us, and I'd really like to see more people join up too.

Yes, I could use the distraction, but agree a few more dreamers would be great. Seems that there was someone who inquired late in the last session, do you recall ?

celticnoodle

No, I don't recall who that was, but I'll go find out in a bit and send them a PM. May send a reminder to the others as well who have participated in the last one. Thanks for reminding me.

Tychonus

Hello!

I'd like to participate in this. I used to remember regular vivid dreams every night, but they've fallen away as of the last year with all my distractions. I'm hoping that with a focus and some purpose, I can bring them back and use them to constructively read/help others too. I get at least one or two dreams that I remember a week, so I hope to build on this and contribute more powerfully as time goes by.

Mellaenn

Hi, gang, just checking in to see if we have enough dreamers and to bring the thread up to 'New Posts" with a new post! Looks like a small group still so we should give it a little more time, eh? :)

I'm a wee bit relieved as I had internet issues and frankly I forget to check in here even when I visited AT with my smartphone (it's just NOT the same experience!)

celticnoodle

Oh dear! With all that is going on, I don't think I sent out those PMs I was planning to. I should do that now.........

linnie

Not me, sadly...

Hello dreamers :)

Thank you for the PM, CN :)

I still haven't landed fully after Mums passing, and was very surprised when, quite by chance, I had the only two remembered dreams in many, many months... That said, though, because my mind appears to be scrambled, and am not behaving of late like a fully-functioing creature, I'm thinking I would be best focusing on waking reality, sifting through my day dreams, and leaving the serious Dreaming to more awake people for now.

Enjoy yourselves, all... I'll keep an eye out for future related threads :) Happy Dreaming :)