Got the Sakki-Sakki tarot!!

Leleii

I received my deck today and I loved it. I love the size,
the package and the lwb. The colors are amazing and
the cards are playful and fun. The shoes are great.
I love shoes and I enjoyed looking at them in the cards.
Thank you for a wonderful, lighthearted fun little deck.
If there is a study group for the deck, count me in.

Kissa

SHOES!!!!

Leleii said:
Thank you for a wonderful, lighthearted fun little deck.
If there is a study group for the deck, count me in.

Well i can't promise i'll be in the study group due to other real life commitments but i shall show up from time to time.

Leleii -or shall i call you Carrie Bradshaw? ;) - i love the deck, as you do. Nevertheless, i would like to point that there is much much more than shoes and fun in it ;)

To many cards (minors especially) Monicka Sakki brings a brand new light. Her take on the minors is very fresh and bold. Not only are the colours a delight but the headless ppl belong to the same trend as the International Icon or Willie Hewes' Simple Tarot: the reader can go deeper and allow their intuition more freedom than with decks overloaded with symbols.

But there's more! When the Sakki-Sakki characters are not headless, they have heads and faces! :D
I mean look at the King of Cups' facial expression! I would love to meet this guy. I am in love with him. He's so gorgeous and his stare is so amazing! Stop looking at the shoes, Leleii, look at his eyes!!!! LOL

I hope that the Sakki-Sakki Tarot will achieve the success it deserves in the Tarot world. I am so happy: a deep deck with great artwork and a good spirit!

To me the Sakki-Sakki is like a brilliant comedian who makes you laugh. When the show is over, you remember what you've heard him say and you realise it was not just fun after all, it was also deep and beautiful. Then the next time you listen to the guy, you spot easily the deep message and you enjoy it even more because it is said with such fun and lightness.

My Sakki-Sakki deck seems to have more than 14 Rods ;) Not to mention that little Devil and the Artist Card. There must be two or three of those...

Warm blessings,

Kissa

Leleii

I agreed, the deck is simple yet yield great insight.
As I said before, I love to be in a study group with this deck.
I learn better if I study something with a group. I just learned
that the King of Cups is a handsome lad. LOL. I would not have
notice him, since I was too busy looking at the shoes.
I like simple decks that yield great insights. My current favorite
deck is the Gill. It's not clutter yet its deep. The Phastomagoric
is another deck I am studying. I like it because it is childlike,
has a sense of humor, makes me laugh and gives me great insight. "All the world is a stage and we are just players, so we
should lighten up and enjoy ourselves."
The Sakki-Sakki reminds me of that. I will enjoy learning more
and getting into my new deck. I am glad I have it. I can't wait
for the book that will accompany this deck.
Many Blessings

Ophelea

I just received mine today- LOL, my son called me at work today to let me know it arrived, and I wanted to leave early... Boss said no, but he's interested in having a look at the deck that came all the way from Israel, so I have an excuse to bring it along tomorrow:) YAY!

The court cards are fabulous! Love them.

After the initial new deck reading - which was quite positive, I pulled some cards for a situation that has been weighing heavily on my heart. The Sakki-Sakki was right on it - in a very gentle, eloquent way that made me smile.

I'll tell you all about it: My 14 yr old son has made the decision to move to his father's house next year. (Another state) He and I have been been thru alot together these last 10 years. His decision has been rough on all of us, but he feels he needs to go, and I feel it's time I let him. My heart is broke, and so's my daughter's. Anyway, I pulled the 8 of Rods, 5 of Cups and the King of Swords. (My X is military) Also the Angel/Judgement and 2 of Swords.

It's kind of like this: Lalala..going about a busy life, cruisin' along. Then the news. Loss, grief...ouch. (This card actually told me to go back inside the house and stop dwelling negatively on what I cannot change, what has to be - I can't just stand here pointing to the spilled cups/wound forever - Cripes, there's work to do! Move!) And then the King of Swords. Carefully contemplating this card helped me realize that he's not such a bad man. Not at all, really. He will teach my son discipline, structure - and most importantly, how to be a man. K of S will do the right thing, it's his "thing". Angel/Judgement - it is time for my boy to move on to his next phase- the angel face gives me hope that he will be watched over, even when my own eyes can't see him. And of course, the 2 of Swords - the year delay before his move.

Anyway - I know that was quite personal. What I'm trying to say is this - Sakki-Sakki may appear to be just a light-hearted and fun deck (and it is:) ), but there is depth and sensitivity to it as well.

Thanks for reading,
O.

Kissa

Leleii said:
I agreed, the deck is simple yet yield great insight.
As I said before, I love to be in a study group with this deck.
I learn better if I study something with a group. I just learned
that the King of Cups is a handsome lad. LOL. I would not have
notice him, since I was too busy looking at the shoes.

ROFL

great sense of humour, Leleii. Would be a pleasure to sit in the classroom next to you while we study the Sakki-Shoes i mean the Sakki-Sakki tarot... :p

Shall we try to start one on the General Study Group section? Let's see if there are more shoe freaks out there...

Warm blessings,

Kissa

M-Press

Hi there!
I'm very excited to see that the decks finally do find their destination, especially since in the last 3 weeks I wasn't doing the shipping myself! It's really funny to me to read that there is an issue with "tarot decks from Israel"...it sounds like "burittos from Finland" or "papaya from Alaska" , i guess????
On that note, I understand that the packages get a lot of checking at the customs... what can be sent from Israel that is small, and heavy and has headless people stamped on????? oh, so spoooooooooooky....

I'm glad to see that the other side besides the fun, comes out in the cards. A friend of mine said that this must be the sting of the Scorpian tail!
I never nearly delved into the study groups (time...time...), but if you think you want one for the Sakki-Sakki, I would be most honored and flattered, and will definitely drop by! But, beware, because you might end up teaching me about the deck, more than I will!;)
I'm also sure it might alterate some things in the book, but we'll go along, with the flow...and make sure to wear a suitable pair of shoes!!!

Jewel-ry

mmm Doc Martins, Stiletto's or Trainers?

~

M-Press

Jewel-ry said:
mmm Doc Martins, Stiletto's or Trainers?
I'm afraid...really afraid...to reveal here my true shoe situation...;)

Eco74

M-Press said:
I'm afraid...really afraid...to reveal here my true shoe situation...;)

My guess would be "none" as in barefoot.

With all those shoes in the deck there can't be any left for the creator to wear. ;)

Leleii

This is going to be a stupid question but how do we do a study group? If we are going to have one, this will be my first one so
I am very excited I can't wait. I don't know what to do, but I
will learn.
Warm Blessings.