Dream team divination 2013-003 jun-jul

danieljuk

I managed to miss the question in the thread and so starting for you tonight Starri

quoting your question here in case anyone else passed it by accidentally ;) -

Am I making the right decision

The back story is that I've been trust to help a friend make a very important decision. We have agreed to give my way a try. Is my advice going to be to the detriment of my friend, or will the matter resolve itself as I've in visioned it?

Sweet Dreams Each!!

celticnoodle

sorry, Starri, I didn't see this last night.

I did have a dream earlier this week,but at the time I couldn't tie it into the question .. But if it is as I summarized in my last post it fits perfectly..
Here it is..

I was at my desk in the dark online as usual, when I came upon this site. The second paragraph read, "There is a message for you. To retrieve it scroll halfway down the page. There will be a link on the left hand side of the page. Should you decide to click on the link there will be no turning back. This page will disappear and you will never find it again." So I scrolled down to the link on the left hand side of the page, and clicked on it. All the while thinking to myself, Suuuure.

I'm sorry I don't recall exactly what I saw when I was redirected to the new page.
I recall being told that this wasn't random. I had been chosen, and it was clear that I had chosen to be there as well. A audible voice came from my pc, the screen remained bright white. I was told that I had been chosen to receive Manna, with that two capsules appeared in my hand. The voice was stern as it instructed how to take the capsules and to return to my pc at the same time each day. To do so alone and with lights on. No One Was To Be In View Of The Screen.

As instructed I turned on the lights and was at my desk at the appointed time. I was told to be still so I could be scanned. After the scan I would receive more Manna. It was as the capsules appeared in my hand that the tone on the voice turned angry. Its said, "What is that on your lap? I said there was to be nothing in the viewing area. If this happens again you will be removed from this program.. No More Manna For You[b/] (I couldn't help thinking of the soup nazi on the Seinfeld show) I may have giggled to myself. The voice went on admonishing me telling me that I would be cast back amongst other ordinary mortals to live out a pathetic human life.
:laugh: yeah, I hear ya. This sounds a little creepy tbh!

Then I was instructed again to be at my desk lights on and no one, not even a cat in the viewing area. On the next visit I receive I was alone for the scan and received a weeks worth of the Manna capsules. I was told that the scan was to evaluate my health so that the Manna could be adjusted to fit my needs. A week later the same sitting in bright light for my scan and capsules when my cat put its paws up on my leg just as two capsules appeared in my hand. The voice billowed at me from my pc, "That was IT! for me. I had been warned. I knew the consequence of allowing any living thing in the viewing area. NO MORE MANNA FOR YOU!" I looked at the capsules in my hand one was damaged a little of the powdery substance inside spilled out onto my hand. Immediately wondering if this substance could be reproduced. I didn't have to wonder long as I was told that if I had the capsules analyzed nothing would be found. With that my screen went silent and black as I sat looking at the final two doses in my hand. DreamEnd
OMG! what a crazy dream!!!

The connection..

I see you scheduling a time to be at your desk and write. Alone you can get this all out into the light or shed light on this thing that has been troubling you. Doing so lifts your spirits, brings back your vitality and life. But you are also warned that you must remain vigilant. Not keeping to this schedule will cause a back slide into the abyss from which you are just beginning to emerge.

Do you think??
yes, makes sense. Perhaps I will do both the stone and writing it down. However I wonder if I should write it out and also burn it as you mentioned in the previous post. I'm not interested in putting that experience into a book at all. I don't want to mention the bad things I was told about the others and bring up their past behaviors and such. In my opinion, its of no ones business and better to stay that way. I don't even want them to know that this other person was telling me all and bringing a lot of past history up about them. I want to walk away from the past and walk in the present and take the good of it into the future. good energy. not bad.

Starri Knytes

I have decided to have more control over dreaming and not to read others dreams until the end of the week of each person. Tricky as I have to make the page BIGGER and try and stick to the side as I slide it up and down t find my posts and responses to mine. Fun, but a task indeed....:D

I did have very disjointed sleep and fragmented dream(s) last night, so will post what I remember of it in the next post.

Ha! Easier said than done. I agree with you completely unfortunately I have little or no self discipline or self control.
I need to respond to email alerts.. eeeeek...

Thank you so much for your dreams, they are spot on.

celticnoodle

Daniel, I have to tell you this. I'm not sure if this is what you were dreaming about when you posted this:

I felt intuitively that I am not allowed to know what it is. However I think something lovely is to come. something you are not expecting!

but, today, in the mail, we received something we were not expecting to come so quickly, along with a note that more will follow soon. It was a financial settlement-and much more then we originally anticipated, (but quite honestly, I was praying to get, w/o much hope of actually getting it!) :laugh: But, we didn't expect it this fast! :D

So, not sure if it is what you dreamed of or not and if it is, WOW! that was some good dreaming buddy! :thumbsup:

:D

now...continued pleasant dreaming for Starri and everyone else when their turn comes! :)

Starri Knytes

Daniel, I have to tell you this. I'm not sure if this is what you were dreaming about when you posted this:

but, today, in the mail, we received something we were not expecting to come so quickly, along with a note that more will follow soon. It was a financial settlement-and much more then we originally anticipated, (but quite honestly, I was praying to get, w/o much hope of actually getting it!) :laugh: But, we didn't expect it this fast! :D

So, not sure if it is what you dreamed of or not and if it is, WOW! that was some good dreaming buddy! :thumbsup:

:D

WhooHoo!! Love the way you connected with the question Daniel!! mildly jealous face ;)

Starri Knytes

DREAM:

Last night, I was in and out of sleeping mode yet I do remember this quite well...disjointed sleep and only fragments of dreams yet throughout it I do remember this "man" being there...the only constant dream part really... this older man (50's or 60's plus) that was tallish (than me) and solid built...strong no nonsense type.

And it was like he was my "conscious on a sub conscious level" if that makes any sense.

I know exactly what you mean.

The feeling I had was I wasn't "with it" being in and out of this way of sleeping (and I wasn't) ONLY I was very aware of it being a restless sleep and this man being present in it- in a disjointed way. Aware yet unaware on an awake level and the same on a sleep level.

This is the post op state caused by opiates.

Anyways, this old man was like the "tell tale" so of what I was experiencing, it was like he was trying to remind me of something or make me think why he was there and the more I was trying to work it out - the more I was becoming focused and even a bit bothered. Not quite a thorn in the side, but a reminder of some kind in some way only I couldn't pinpoint what it was I was supposed to pick up on or remember.

As I read this I literally heard my friend thoughts from behind that thin veil saying, "Is it worth it." [size=+1]Guilt!![/size]

That was my dream.....:)

Thank you for your dream sweetie. This will be helpful as we move forward.

Mellaenn

No dreams for you last night, Starri, let me see what I can do tonight.

Some very interesting dreams but what never ceases to amaze me is how the dreams had by person A can be so relevant to the life events or query of person B. And yet - that is what we are doing!

DownUnderNZer

On phone ...
Opiate state ?

Always wondered what it was like to use heroine or cocaine etc . Seen the "nodding" thing when I moved back to Aus .

So that is what it is like.

Not on anything medical or herbal except vitamins . Must ask a friend that is clean if that is what she experienced .

I know exactly what you mean.

This is the post op state caused by opiates.

As I read this I literally heard my friend thoughts from behind that thin veil saying, "Is it worth it." [size=+1]Guilt!![/size]

Thank you for your dream sweetie. This will be helpful as we move forward.

Starri Knytes

No dreams for you last night, Starri, let me see what I can do tonight.

Some very interesting dreams but what never ceases to amaze me is how the dreams had by person A can be so relevant to the life events or query of person B. And yet - that is what we are doing!

My thoughts exactly!! No worries about not dreaming.. if it's meant to happen, it will.

Starri Knytes

On phone ...
Opiate state ?

Yes after surgeries here they give the patient a morphine pump after that oxymoron.

Always wondered what it was like to use heroine or cocaine etc . Seen the "nodding" thing when I moved back to Aus .

So that is what it is like.

I don't really now, it was my friend who had the surgery and meds. I was just there helping to managing the care.

Not on anything medical or herbal except vitamins . Must ask a friend that is clean if that is what she experienced .

It really is what it's like. It sounded like a frustrating dream. You would be wise to stick to the herbal products and vitamins. Thank you again for the dream.. It is amazing.