Dream team divination 2013-003 jun-jul

celticnoodle

For Mell

I had a very short dream, or perhaps only recall a short portion of it.

I was in a second hand shop, apparently working there with a few other people that I knew. The one person in the dream, workign there too, happens to be my next door neighbor in real life and though I 'knew' in the dream the third person with us too--I can't recall who it was.

I was sitting on the floor, picking up children's clothes, folding them & handing them to my neighbor who was sitting in a very small chair. I recall also picking up some children's toys too, and kids were literally running wild through this shop. Every now and again, I had to back away or move forward to avoid being kicked by a flying leg attached to a kid running and jumping over me. lol.

I recall one toy in particular caught my attention and I know that I even showed it to my two partners there in the shop and we spoke about it, but I don't recall what we said. It was a plastic vehicle with military people on it, shooting and throwing bombs. everything was plastic and then I also found small plastic military people that also had rifles, etc. in their hands. I recall seeing two plastic people that were only made from their shoulders up, and they had rifles. I do recall asking about those two--why were they only half a person? the neighbor explained to me that they sit on top of the ground, as if they had the rest of their body under the ground and they are peeking out over the top to shoot their enemy.

That was it. the end of the dream. I don't recall anymore anyway.

Starri Knytes

had a dream for you Starri! :thumbsup:
sorry been such a heatwave in London and it's difficult to sleep! so been sleeping for 3 hours and then waking up and then getting back to sleep but it really has been causing problems with dreaming! last night was cooler.

Thank you for your dream sweetie! I read it last night. I it seems pretty straight forward to me..
I'll post my response as soon as I finish with CN's.. So much symbolism there. Our leader is one complex dreamer. ;)

Starri Knytes

Thank You

I would like to thank you All for your dreams :heart:
They were both telling and insightful. I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get through them. I've been consumed by this matter. By Friday it will be decided, I'm still hopeful that decisive proof will be found to support my position.

Please forgive me Mel for dragging my responses into your week.
We are all focused on you now.

Sweet Dreams Each xx

Starri Knytes

had a dream for you Starri! :thumbsup:
sorry been such a heatwave in London and it's difficult to sleep! so been sleeping for 3 hours and then waking up and then getting back to sleep but it really has been causing problems with dreaming! last night was cooler.

I dream (in London, I am sure it was) of many glass buildings. They were very modern and beautiful. Some were where people lived and some were offices. It's interesting in the last dream circle I dreamt of a glass green house for Celtic, but this was entirely different!

In the top of these modern cube glass buildings, the top floor (like a real floor at the top), they invented or found something amazing. They filled it with water and somehow with technology it brought amazing cooling to the buildings. There was a whole series of these glass cubes with the water in the top floor portion, like a tank. I notice in one of the buildings they actually had fish in the tank! somehow the fish did not die or overheat in the top! The sun would literally shine on it from above but it was an amazing invention.

From the outside you could see in the glass and the tanks looked amazing! water suspended at the top!

After this I felt I was waking up and was trying to decipher the dream to answer your question. my intuition or a voice said the theme was "innovative". This was an innovative discovery!

I think my dream was influenced by local topical things to me. first of all the dream was about an amazing new cooling method for modern buildings, interesting during the very hot period we have had in London. Also in London many glass buildings are suddenly going up. I feel very negative to them, they are ugly and soul less. Historical buildings are being demolished for something which makes no impression. However the buildings in my dream were beautiful and fitted in well!

I will leave you to think about the symbolism of the invention of this new cooling method, the water and the fish and the glass. It was a dream of maybe the future, everything was extremely modernist. I sort of feel in answer to your question that you are doing the right thing if you have chosen a innovative and forward thinking approach. hope that makes sense :)

What a lovely dream.. I am the fish, Pisces. The new innovation.. its highly oxygenated water. (Not at all bubbly) You may have picked up on this new water we've started drinking. I was obsessed after the "Manna Dream" for CN and began a search. It's called Liquid Manna. I'll let you know how well it works. I'll also come back and take a closer look at the symbolism here.

Thank you for this refreshing dream!

Mellaenn

THE EXPERIENCE: (Not in dream time - just before).

I saw ME looking up through water as I lay underneath a lake or very still water and although I was very aware it was not sunlight bright - it was rather calm and peaceful. Through the water I could see this little girl child peeking down, not necessarily at me, but definitely down into the water with apparent curiosity. I looked at her trying to make sense of what was going on, it dawned on me right then and there that I really was looking up at the "world" from under the water. A real lucid moment. All I could see of this girl looking down though was that her hair was tied back....no features as the sky above darkened or shaded her face.A few things came to mind when I read this. The first was a sense of being - not under the water, but under the weather.
That is hubby's current state. Also, the idea that something is happening just beneath the surface of things.

It was the sky that caught my attention the most though.

As I looked passed her, it was a combination of dark clouds, light clouds, and strong sense of bright sunlight streaking through amongst all that - like rays of hope. :heart:
Yeah, somehow this seems to emphasize that idea of being 'under the weather'. In the vision your perspective was from below and you could look up to see the sky and the weather; hence, 'under the weather'!

And that was the "feeling" or "sense" I had.

That there will be moments that will be smooth, some not so brilliant, but that there is hope no matter what and perhaps options not yet explored to have such a curious child peeking down.

MY THOUGHTS: Not too sure, but I think "water" can be "healing" and/or "spiritual". The child could mean something "new" to explore or options to consider, and with so many clouds you are still in for some bumpy times ahead although those sun rays did give some sense of hope through it all. :)
I think you are exactly right, I think there is a notion of immersion in healing light. It might be time to really use Reiki for him. Although I have been able to help him with some smaller things in the past using Reiki, I think he partly doesn't really believe it can work. But now he is in enough pain that he might be amenable to itl

Thank you for your insight! Have fun with your visitors!

Mellaenn

I had a very short dream, or perhaps only recall a short portion of it.

I was in a second hand shop, apparently working there with a few other people that I knew. The one person in the dream, workign there too, happens to be my next door neighbor in real life and though I 'knew' in the dream the third person with us too--I can't recall who it was.

I was sitting on the floor, picking up children's clothes, folding them & handing them to my neighbor who was sitting in a very small chair. I recall also picking up some children's toys too, and kids were literally running wild through this shop. Every now and again, I had to back away or move forward to avoid being kicked by a flying leg attached to a kid running and jumping over me. lol.

I recall one toy in particular caught my attention and I know that I even showed it to my two partners there in the shop and we spoke about it, but I don't recall what we said. It was a plastic vehicle with military people on it, shooting and throwing bombs. everything was plastic and then I also found small plastic military people that also had rifles, etc. in their hands. I recall seeing two plastic people that were only made from their shoulders up, and they had rifles. I do recall asking about those two--why were they only half a person? the neighbor explained to me that they sit on top of the ground, as if they had the rest of their body under the ground and they are peeking out over the top to shoot their enemy.

That was it. the end of the dream. I don't recall anymore anyway.
Thanks CN!

Some things that stood out:

Store - a consciousness of one's supply (or lack thereof)

Children's clothing - something that is childish or that has been outgrown (this was second-hand clothing so it was handed down)

Toys and rambunctious children - childish or playful ideas

Plastic military people toy - I noticed that you used the word 'plastic' to describe military toy that stood out four times, and the idea of the toy was to 'attack'. It's interesting because what has happened is a piece that was left inside of him (intentionally) to help the body mend seems to be the major irritant and I have no idea what it is really made out of but I always picture it in my mind as 'plastic'. And it is certainly submerged, it is inside of him!

I think the highly active children represent his desire to be free of this painful situation and maybe be like a kid again, out 'playing" (he is quite the outdoors guy). I'm not sure about the children's clothing. He is not being childish about this at all; in fact, he has been quite stoic in my opinion.

What I think this dream does is that it gives me a vivid picture of that it's like to be him. He's feeling under attack and he as worked hard to move past this stage of healing to no avail.

celticnoodle

Thanks for the fb, Mell. I did have another dream for you last night too-but I was rudely awakened from it as I was attempting to sleep in. :laugh: So you get half a dream!

but, here is what I dreamed:

I was visiting my sister, and she was buying a new home. Our mother was also there and we were walking out of her old home that had yet to sell and going over to check out her new home.

In her new home (sis is divorced and both her children are in college and live away from home), it was HUGE. She had a whole large room dedicated to movies only, with big comfy chairs to sit in and a huge movie screen. The room was very nice. Then, we were walking into yet another room, that was her exercise room. It was just like walking into a gym. I remember in there, her daughters boyfriend all of a sudden was with us, though at the start of the dream he was not.

The bf jumped onto an exercise bike and was enjoying it alot and I recall making some kind of a comment about it being his favorite room and would not be ours (my sister & I) to which my mom and sister both laughed and agreed. Then we walked out.

We walked down a hallway and there was a door to our left and just a bit further down the hallway was a short set of steps, like six or seven steps leading up to another door. I climbed the steps and opened the door to see what was there, asking sis the same time as I was doing this. "Oh, nohting really is there, it's just an empty room and its been walled up, but you pick away at it, as I'm having everyone do that for good luck." :confused: It did not see odd for her to say this in the dream.....

so, I opened the door and sure enough there was some plywood that was falling apart and blocking entrance into this room. I could tell where everyone was picking away at the plywood, which would crumble into dust and push it through into the other room. I did so too and with that, I noticed another woman walking down the hallway as mom and sis were going to yet another door to the right--where t he apparent kitchen was located. We knew this other woman, an aquaintance of the family--and so I called to her and told her to come up and do the same thing, as sis is having everyone do this, because sis says it'll bring her good luck. She refused to do so though, and I just thought in my dream she was such a stick in the mud. :laugh: (She is in real life too) I began to get up from my sitting on the top step by the crumbling plywood, and turned to come back down........

the phone rang and woke me up. darn it!
:laugh:

so that is all I have. I hope you can make some sense out of this!

DownUnderNZer

I know I have been dreaming, but very unsettled as in "tossing and turning sleep" although I'm not experiencing anything really to cause it, so when I awake I don't recall anything except that it was another unsettled night for no real reason. Sorry.....:(

Mellaenn

Thanks for the fb, Mell. I did have another dream for you last night too-but I was rudely awakened from it as I was attempting to sleep in. :laugh: So you get half a dream!

but, here is what I dreamed:

I was visiting my sister, and she was buying a new home. Our mother was also there and we were walking out of her old home that had yet to sell and going over to check out her new home.
A house can be a metaphor for a body. To give you some background, my husband had recently worked for over a year to get himself into really good shape. He started to eat right and lost weight, almost 50 pounds. So in a way he was 'in a new house'.

In her new home (sis is divorced and both her children are in college and live away from home), it was HUGE. She had a whole large room dedicated to movies only, with big comfy chairs to sit in and a huge movie screen. The room was very nice. Then, we were walking into yet another room, that was her exercise room. It was just like walking into a gym. I remember in there, her daughters boyfriend all of a sudden was with us, though at the start of the dream he was not.

The bf jumped onto an exercise bike and was enjoying it alot and I recall making some kind of a comment about it being his favorite room and would not be ours (my sister & I) to which my mom and sister both laughed and agreed. Then we walked out.
Now this is really, really interesting. One of the things that hubby did that allowed him to lose so much weight was ride his bicycle, I mean like a maniac; he rode it 2 or 3 hours a day sometimes. He loves it. Me, not so much. I like other forms of exercise. I think this is a very specific reference to him.

We walked down a hallway and there was a door to our left and just a bit further down the hallway was a short set of steps, like six or seven steps leading up to another door. I climbed the steps and opened the door to see what was there, asking sis the same time as I was doing this. "Oh, nohting really is there, it's just an empty room and its been walled up, but you pick away at it, as I'm having everyone do that for good luck." :confused: It did not see odd for her to say this in the dream.....
The notion of 'picking away it, at this 'structure' inside the 'body' - is quite relevant as well. Right as I was reading this, my husband told me of a procedure that he will have next week that can possibly relieve swelling and allow a nerve to pull away from the source of irritation. :bugeyed:

so, I opened the door and sure enough there was some plywood that was falling apart and blocking entrance into this room. I could tell where everyone was picking away at the plywood, which would crumble into dust and push it through into the other room. I did so too and with that, I noticed another woman walking down the hallway as mom and sis were going to yet another door to the right--where t he apparent kitchen was located. We knew this other woman, an aquaintance of the family--and so I called to her and told her to come up and do the same thing, as sis is having everyone do this, because sis says it'll bring her good luck. She refused to do so though, and I just thought in my dream she was such a stick in the mud. :laugh: (She is in real life too) I began to get up from my sitting on the top step by the crumbling plywood, and turned to come back down........

the phone rang and woke me up. darn it!
:laugh:

so that is all I have. I hope you can make some sense out of this!
I'm not really sure about this last part of the dream, other than my hubby tends to see the glass halfway empty and be a bit skeptical on these things, so he might be being just a sort of a 'stick in the mud' and not being optimistic about the ability of this process to alleviate his pain.

Thank you for you dream! Always interesting, our dreams!

Mellaenn

I know I have been dreaming, but very unsettled as in "tossing and turning sleep" although I'm not experiencing anything really to cause it, so when I awake I don't recall anything except that it was another unsettled night for no real reason. Sorry.....:(

No worries at all! You know how we operate around here! :) Dream if you can, no worries if you can't.

Funny, I woke up this morning and for a minute I could remember my dream. I was going to jot it down and then I remembered I was the dream subject this week and I didn't have to! Of course, I totally missed out on one of my own person dreams that might have given me insight as well - duh! :) Ah, well.