Dream team divination 2013-003 jun-jul

Tychonus

I had limited access to clear dreams last night, and picked up some vitamin B6 to hopefully help boost me tonight. However, I did get some of a message:

I got this vision/image of the question:

A man/woman (depending on the angle in the scene...it's a little trippy) floating through ocean waves. There's light shimmering through the surface, but the man feels dead and tired, while the woman feels alive and free. The male figure is staring into the abyss, lost in the memories of bad news, stress and anger/frustration at life. The female figure is emotionally connected and sees the water as a place of weightlessness and freedom, where emotions and energy can be released readily and easily into the deep.

The water in the man's background is dirty, dark and cold. The ocean in the woman's background is clear, aqua-marine and warm.

The man is now entangled in kelp, but the woman is floating freely through the waters.

---------------------------------------------------

It doesn't answer the question, for me, of whether he needs another surgery, but feels like a reflection of how he feels. However, I feel like he has side-effects from the surgery - not complications, but natural processes that are causing the pain. As if as his body heals, it says 'something isn't right here, something isn't the way it should be and now I need to do something about it to bring attention to the problem.

Tychonus

It could be, my friend had that issue. The drs said, scar tissue creates webbing that needs to be broken up. My friend found it more uncomfortable than painful, said it felt like a pulled muscle. We've been so wrapped up in the re-occurrence that haven't thought about it much lately.
Fingers crossed thats all it is.

I broke both of my arms in 2010 and I had this webbing as well. I only just learned that's why my arm was still bothering me this year and a massage therapist (someone who was also a registered nurse and knew more about biology as well) was able to separate the webbing and now it doesn't bother me all the time.

Tychonus

CN has reminded me I need to post a question!

So, a little bit of background - I am currently in the process of looking to transition to a new career field as my existing job is starting to become very "10 of Wands" and spirit-draining. I started going back to school this spring to get a new degree in environmental and natural resource management and am networking with my girlfriend's uncle to find contacts in the geo-technical industry so I can begin developing experience in the field while I study. I'd like some insight/advice into this job transition. It's a little frightening to totally change my job circumstance, as you can imagine!

Thank you.

celticnoodle

I was thinking of allowing Mell one more night for everyone to have a chance to dream for her question, because we sort of started late for Mell. I do think everyone but Daniel posted a dream for Mell, but if anyone has another one for Mell, please post it. If you know it is for Ty, be sure to label it so, but if you will try to dream one more night for Mell, and we'll start the dreams for Ty tomorrow (Monday-US time). Eveyrone now will begin on Monday--my fault. I was late in reminding Mell to post her question--so please understand.

Starri Knytes

I was thinking of allowing Mell one more night for everyone to have a chance to dream for her question, because we sort of started late for Mell. I do think everyone but Daniel posted a dream for Mell, but if anyone has another one for Mell, please post it. If you know it is for Ty, be sure to label it so, but if you will try to dream one more night for Mell, and we'll start the dreams for Ty tomorrow (Monday-US time). Eveyrone now will begin on Monday--my fault. I was late in reminding Mell to post her question--so please understand.

I agree, it was a busy stress full wk for me with not much sleep. I did have a couple of dreams that I woke from abruptly cutting them short. I will post them anyway, who knows what Mel might pull from them. :-\ I would like to give Mels question another night

Starri Knytes

Mel I have a couple of dream interuptus snippets for you.

Dream One
07/26

My daughter pulls into the driveway and parks in front of the Garage. I emerge from the house just as she's getting out of her car (rl car silver 2010 Impala SS) She was smiley and animated as she greeted me. We stood there in front of the garage shaded by the house talking quickly the way good friends do when they haven't seen each other in awhile and have much catching up to do. I suggested that we move the conversation inside as I was outside in my robe. She agrees then says, "Mom why don't you pull your car out of the garage and let me park my car inside." I'm not sure why I took such offenceOhh to that but I was like, 'Ohh child, now don't get me started'. She, unfazed by my annoyance at the suggestion, that she didn't want her car to get vandalized while we were inside chatting. My arms went from folded in front, to hands on hips I was dumbfounded.. DreamEnd

Sorry Mel the dogs woke me...

Dreamette Part Deux
07/28
I only recall a tiny bit, more of a feeling really.

I was going to a baseball game with my family. We were just arriving at our seats when we realized that we weren't seated together, not even close infact,. My seat was two rows behind the rest of the family DreamEnd

The feeling I got here was of glad,/disappointment.

Hope you can draw something useful out of these.

danieljuk

I gave it an extra night and had a dream for Mellaenn! so weird this time around I constantly have a dream on the last possible night! I try every night! ;) the mind boggles.

During last night I had lots of little dreams of different types of water; ponds, lakes, rivers, sea, all sorts of it. I don't really remember them just it was different types but remember the water form in the main part of the dream.

In the main part of the dream I saw a huge lake, it was quite perfectly square (with rounded corners) and then I realised it was 4 lakes of the same style and size with grass small borders between each part of the lake. I felt it was artificially made but not sure what purpose. The water seemed clean and nice.

In the middle I realised as the dream went on that there was a grass embankment sort of higher in the middle. So there was 2 lakes on each side of it and on the embankment was train rails. As I was looking a polished and beautiful old steam train went across it with many carriages.

That was the dream. Everything felt beautiful and calm. The water must be about emotions and it must be a difficult time. However it wasn't rough waters or polluted and abandoned. I think all the symbols in it are positive. It's an emotional time but remain calm about it all. The lakes were very 'still'.

The train was on top of the lakes, so perhaps you and your hub are on top of this issue. I think the train shows life's journey going along. I like steam trains and think they are beautiful and so I can't think why it would be that. I think it's a positive dream. If you keep calm and keep going along, it will work out how you want is my interpretation :)

ETA: went back and read through the dreams after posting mine. DownUnderNZer's dream is very similar to mine! the still beautiful waters. I do remember looking at the sky and it was very clear with a few clouds, like a beautiful day

Mellaenn

Hi guys, I see I got a bonus night of dreams! :) I will get back here to give you feedback on these as soon as I can. I was actually just checking in before bed to see what the next question was!

Tychonus

I dreamed last night, but did not get very clear or memorable dreams. I have noted that since I've started this process, my dreams are getting clearer and sharper, with more and more detail. My recall is also starting to improve with more reliability. Hopefully this will continue. The scenes I remember included crawling through a misty bog, driving down a jungle highway and swimming through the ocean.

Going back to my first posting on this question, it feels like there are a few things going on. His stress over the situation may be intensifying existing pain being caused by either the healing process or residual side effects - is it possible that his previous emotions over the situation could be stimulating the negative side effects? I.E., adding stress which is causing inflammation and acute pain as he responds to the trauma of the surgery?

Meanwhile the "feminine energy" could be an indication that a) the situation is and will be improving, and b) maybe he needs to release a little stress and open up or do something more "self nurturing".

Starri Knytes

Oddest lucid dream is for you Ty. It also may be the shortest, the most disjointed, and the winner of the "Makes No Sense AT ALL" award!

As I was emerging from a nap, I heard voices. It sounded like two children talking to an adult male. I couldn't make out what they were saying but it sounded like quite an intellectual exchange with contributions from all three.
This didn't seem at all unusual to me. Although I felt my head lifted from my pillow , it was nothing worth getting out of bed for.

Next I heard cheerful children's music. It sounded like that of a music box or back-in-the-box. Though I know I was in bed I could see two small children, a girl with long blonde hair, wearing a brightly colored dress, and a younger boy with dark hair in shorts and a t shirt. They were standing side by each at the curb on a glaringly bright sunny day. Much brighter than seemed normal. When first I saw them they were standing alone at the curb. Then suddenly the source of the music appears in front of them. Its an ice cream truck.

The next thing I see is shown me in the way I receive messages from the other side, in a plain black frame. Only a person usually appears in the frame.. Today what I saw was a large perfectly wrapped piece of Salt Water Taffy, it was white with red stripes like a peppermint. It was literally so large that it filled the majority of the frame.

With that, I suddenly felt the need to get up.. Strange as this may be, I knew
from the first that this was for you, despite my logical mind telling me that this in no way applies to your question . I hope to jump online soon, perhaps I'll look a few of the symbols up.