palm reading, what do these lines mean?

Alissa

DEVILtonight said:
btw, what does it mean tap into the subconcious?

my life line, which should i read, there's two! one originated from head line which is quite short and the other seemingly originating from the middle the extends to the top and bottom...the latter looks more complete though...

[digress: how did u learn all these? even with information here,i find it hard to distinguish what line is which except for head, heart and life]
:D Question 1 : The area of the hand called the Mount of Luna, or Mount of Moon, is the edge of the palm along the pinkie side, but low and near the wrist. The longer the Head line, the more it reaches this area, this Mount, which symbolizes the subconscious mind. Therefore, a long head line with many branches in the mount of Luna shows an ability to reach this subconscious, most often through creativity.

Question 2 : You do have two life lines. If anyone is following these threads, and looking to see an unusual palm, I recommend they look at your hand. It is a good example of a truly broken life line.

My hypothesis is you have (or will, I don't know your age) radically reinvented your life. There is one life that will come to it's termination point around the age of 35, and another life will be the one you live, quite strongly, as the lower line grows strong, in your later life. Whether or not this reinvention is due ot a health reason is uncertain, but the life line is a measure of a person's vitalaity.

Question 3 : I've only been studying palmistry for a few years, and honestly there is much about it I still have yet to learn. For good resources on Palmistry, I recommend Cheiro's book as a resource, and I rather liked the beginners/intermediate palmistry book "Revealing Hands" as well.

I'm sorry I'm not able to really get into more with your palm, but I do encourage you to keep studying the subject if it piques your interest!

NeXoRiouS

All along my lifeline and head line on both my hands are braided together but only until recently my dominant hand (left) has some significant changes. Not only is it a big difference between both hands, there is a break on the braided line on my dominant hand. It's not actually a break. Well it moved upwards thus leaving only my sister line left connected. It's as though my sister line has become my life line and the remaining becoming head line.

I know it's very confusing but I can't scan right now as my hands have blisters as it will blur the line.

Any idea why is there a sudden shift upwards? The whole braided line has literally gone up.

Not only that, of all the hands I've seen, I have the most messy hands, lots of lines lying everywhere. Few months back the lines seem to have gone but until recently they came back again.

An interesting to note also, all along I don't have the intuition on both hands. Only until recently this intution line starts to appear and seems to grow longer and it's only within milimeters reach to my heart line.

My life is on a roller coaster...

Alissa

As you can see, it's very true, NeX... the lines on our hands really do change over time!

It's hard to picture your palm without a scan, but perhaps that will soon be possible. :D

The fact that your hand has many scattered lines, and some of them have disappeared, only to reappear, tells me that your life has been absolutely haphazard - this is drastic, this is like facing homelessness, or living literally from meal to meal, or moving every few months, never having a stable home. When the lines clear up, your life must be in a more managable and stable state.

DEVILtonight

Alissa, thank you muchly for the time n knowledge!

i nvr knew abt mount of moon/luna, but that'll go into my notes... thanks again =P

quite interested in palmistry,although the books abt it here in M'sia is well above my budget...costs around ringgit m'sia 100 perbook... even for cheiro's, that's why u'd find me hovering over the net for info XD