Deviant Moon Companion Book

Onyx

I am looking forward to getting my border-less edition of the cards but have heard that they are going to release the book and the new edition as a set. So I am waiting but it is getting pretty tough. I want the book probably more than the border-less edition. I have two copies of the deck but anxious for the book.

So I keep looking at the US Games website for a publication date. So far no news. I can still be patient.

ann823

I thought the new borderless deck was already out, at least it seems to be available on amazon.

rwcarter

I thought the new borderless deck was already out, at least it seems to be available on amazon.

The borderless deck is out, but the set of borderless deck and companion book is not out yet.

Marcus R

It would be nice to get an update on the progress of the book.

LeRoy3

I never thought i'd be this excited about a book on tarot cards...

Maan

I never thought i'd be this excited about a book on tarot cards...

neither did i. Keep comming back to this thread to see if there is any news yet

moonswings

I have the borderless deck on my wishlist. It is just gorgeous! Anyway, I am not sure if I should buy the deck now or wait till the companion book is out and I can buy both in a set.

Pam O

I am looking forward to getting my border-less edition of the cards but have heard that they are going to release the book and the new edition as a set. So I am waiting but it is getting pretty tough. I want the book probably more than the border-less edition. I have two copies of the deck but anxious for the book.

So I keep looking at the US Games website for a publication date. So far no news. I can still be patient.

Hey Onyx! Hope things are good in your world! ;)

In the search for updates on the book, I found news at this website:
http://www.deviantmoon.com/wordpress/?p=1836#comment-4231

"admin Says:
March 16th, 2014 - 6:55 pm
Hi Brian, The Companion book is still not out and won’t be for a few months….both will be sold separate. "

Moonboy

Companion Book UPDATE. I just got a tiny glance at the proofs for the book via a little video from my friends at US Games....Even though I only got to see a hint of what is to come, I can already tell they did an incredible job putting everything together! Amazing! No word on an official release date, but it is coming sooner than later smile emoticon Stay tuned!

Details at http://www.deviantmoon.com

MysticMoonlight

Woohoo! So excited for this book :)