Mediumship

headincloud

MEDIUMSHIP sitter wanted. Hi I'm looking for a subject prepared to give detailed fb on a reading. Basically I'll attempt to pick up who's in spirit around you providing clear evidence of who they are before channelling messages from them. The messages tend to be prophetic, thanks. *Closed*

misser_piggit

Hi ill sit! I don't have anything paticular in mind. I miss my recently passed cat like crazy...if he's lingering id like to know...

headincloud

Hi ill sit! I don't have anything paticular in mind. I miss my recently passed cat like crazy...if he's lingering id like to know...

OK thanks for the reply

pumpkins

hi headincloud! if you feel like trying with one more sitter i would love to sit for you.

thanks~

exmuse

*** I'd like to talk to you. Kindly leave me a message, if you would like. ***

Mimini

Hi :)
Ok I am going to think of you today and please about Carla :) she was a friend in high school who wanted more of a relationship from me but I was not in a position at that time, I recently tried to make contact with her and I wonder will something happen? :) thanks

Hope you are well.

ana luisa

I would like to sit and can propose fb and exchange. Medium reading too. I would like to know more about the spirit of a man who has been present in the life of my family for about 20 years. We have moved but he follows… If you're not up for it, I'll understand :)

Your question ?

katieb

Hi there!

Are you choosing the Sitter based on what you can pick up on around them? I have lost many people around me, but the most 'important' one being my paternal grandmother and my bestfriend.
I would be prepared to give detailed FB

headincloud

OK thanks for the reply

Hi Jennifer,

Stepping forward in protection of you is your grandfather, a well built lively character with a beautiful head of white hair wearing a moustache, cap and braces. He's red skinned with a bulbous nose and a missing tooth top left of centre.

Referencing repairs on a yellow car you're buying he explains it looks as good as new and you're totally taken but there are problems with exhaust emissions, it's burning oil. Weigh things up the message.

Presenting himself as your protector and hero he watches over you with great pride and an even bigger smile and he keeps score during your tennis games, says love - love that's your match. Predicting joy, peace and all the fun of the fair up ahead he claims you'll be grinning like a Cheshire cat which on one level ties in with news of a baby.

Feeling something is burning you up he suggests come from your heart but follow your gut even though it may be in knots and expect a paradigm shift shortly. Referencing chaos, fear and confusion around you currently there's gentle encouragement towards organizing and taking control of things, he suggests you clearly define your destination and route before driving forward else you won't see the woods for the trees and you're sweating pints over this.

Reflecting his personality he presents himself as a dictator and a Greek god! He's overawed by the beauty of the planet says the sun always shine's there and it's coming out for you too in the near future, he's impressing me with the song 'no more the fool' by Elkie brooks.

He advises keep your nose out of an issue related to family and home that doesn't concern you, let sleeping dogs lie there because the stakes are high. He's holding spotted dick pudding as he bows out singing 'you are my sunshine'.

Stepping forward next is a well covered lady in a headscarf with a large flat nose, your Grandmother. She suffered with her bowels and passed with an aneurism. Holding a bunch of flowers for you she's filled with love. There's a message of congratulations and a reference to peace; luck is on your side. Presenting herself as a fairy godmother wand and all the message speaks for itself. She's referencing three wishes up ahead a hat-trick of delights coming your way there's harvest and a horn of plenty, her message is milk it! There's encouragement to keep it steady on the run up which is current she
suggests you raise the bar then raise your skill to match it.

Emotionally thing will be up and down but manageable, choppy seas leading to a gateway, sunshine lies just beyond as you master a state of grace and she's so proud. Says the worlds your oyster and you're a pearl. Referencing 'women's problems' around a tilted womb and a scan she offers her support advising you not to worry the outcome will be favourable.

She wishes you keep you eyes peeled for opportunities around you, great things happening ahead as wealth comes your way and not just in the material sense. There's also a mischievous new puppy, copper colour short haired jumping all over you, you're training it and there's a wonderful bond. Explaining clarity of purpose and a resolute attitude will carry you through says she's on your tail.

Coming through next but trembling in his boots is a slender gent with dark colouring, side parted poker straight hair and small features, possibly 63. Slightly unkempt in appearance he's very wrenched emotionally and continually wrings his hands, he's afraid of rejection and there's a sad situation in the background. Referencing a sticky situation he's conveying you're glued at the heart and the bonds are strong. He appears filled with disdain over his life circumstances but he's unable to express himself. This a reflection of how he was in life, conveys he couldn't 'give' and would do anything to change that now.

Scoffing scrambled egg on toast, he loved his food and there's gentle encouragement to eat properly. He's coaxing you with home made apple pie, fruit and high calcium foods along with nutritional supplements, there's a sense of running on reserve.

He's offering you a lily and a daffodil, the message is peace is moving in through spring time.

God bless x

headincloud

Hi :)
Ok I am going to think of you today and please about Carla :) she was a friend in high school who wanted more of a relationship from me but I was not in a position at that time, I recently tried to make contact with her and I wonder will something happen? :) thanks

Hope you are well.

Thanks, u got the got the hermit mim so no relationship and celibacy seems a possibility??