Mediumship

headincloud

Hi Head In Clouds -

I had requested a reading. I'm not sure if you were able to 'get to me' or not. Please PM me or respond here.

I had a general questions regarding energies or spirits that surround me right now.

Thanks <3

I just lol

pumpkins

Hi pumpkins,

Stepping forward in protection of you is a slight framed gentlemen with dark colouring in his seventies. Features are pointed he wears a woollen tank top and smokes a pipe. May have passed with arterial disease/cancer, your dad I feel. He used to sit with his feet up on a stool dozing as he watched TV. He's very agile and whippet like and enjoyed spending time in his shed. Singing your praises he had a wicked sense of humour and loved being the centre of attention. He's doing the hi Hitler salute impressing 'war lord' and his demeanour is regretful as he contemplates dressed in a donkey jacket, but he claims it's no good crying over spilt milk. He may have suffered very changeable moods, possibly bi-polar.

Referencing a cold water tank in the attic which is leaking he explains an outlet pipe needs sealing pronto.

Putting his cards on the table he claims this was his hand by fate; taking the cards in his right hand he explains which hand we choose to operate through is our own free will and there's encouragement to use foresight. Sitting in a sun visa and glasses he's predicting good weather in your life upcoming on the financial front, keep your money in your pocket the message and hold on tight, your strength is being tested somehow before you can be capped and feathered, he's championing your cause and is behind all the way.

Referencing a lump in his throat related to his heart he had problems with emotional expression and a lot of baggage which he's been relieved of, claims the only thing he carries now is love. He's leaving you the biggest sunflower I've ever seen.

Stepping in next is your paternal grandmother, a buxom, busty lady with grey short roller set hair wearing an emerald green dress and pearls, fussy with her appearance. This lady's on a level and skilled at helping others do their best, she's glowing in the light of how I perceived her! She suffered stomach and digestive problems but passed peacefully.

Regarding a romantic novel you're writing she's showing me a white book with gold writing and her advice is hack away the dead wood. It looks to be quite a task and you seem focused and frustrated; aim at your wish and plod on the message you're on track and she's pulling strings. There will be cause for celebration around this. There may be a third birthday just gone and she's watching with delight.

There's a sense of boredom, being lost in detail and a scent of staleness is in the air around you and there's encouragement to apply logical skills to your situation. Think things through even though this causes nervous tension. Picking you up and dusting you down she sends you on your way, she's a fighter and encourages you to follow in her footsteps there's a great sense of pride and it seems she directed so much energy towards positive goals she had little time for wallowing in anything overly emotional. Blowing you a kiss she loves you to the ends of the earth.

Being chaperoned forward is a little 7yo blonde girl with a rag doll who passed with kidney failure. Wearing bunches and a blue dress she's so very happy. placing herself on top of a rainbow swinging her legs back and forth in contentment she's expressing her position and also reflecting yours up ahead, a break in the clouds and the first ray of sun. Fulfilment is her little message.

God bless x

hi headincloud
first of all thank you so much for such an in-dpeth read. i read it couple of times and waiting for the right time when i have more time on my hands to sit and write in detail. so here i am:)

now i don't know who this gentleman is who seems to be very protective, but the way you have described this person and mentioned him as my father, he really seems to have all the traits that my father possesses, except for one thing that my father is still alive. i'll check the tank in the attic to see if there is something going on there.

if i talk about my father he is just the way you described, but he is not suffering from any such disease. also i am hoping to change my career and looking for a suitable and better option financially. glad that times are going to change for me. he has difficulty showing his emotions but everyone in the family knows him as being very protective of me and he gets very emotional if i get even slightly hurt by something. i know in my heart he loves me, even though he has never expressed it to me ever in his life ever.

grandmother seems to be there for me forever. she is very protective and yes she died of digestive issues but it was peaceful. regarding romantic novel, i am not writing any. could it be a message regarding love life? i have no intentions to write anything. i am not a writer.i do get very frustrated at times because of my emotional life in general. i wonder what "third birthday" is all about!can you shed some light on it, if possible? i am utterly bored and yes there is a great amount of tension in and around me for some issues in my life.
again, i don't know who the blonde girl is but i love her message. it is just such a profound experience to know that so many spirits are around me at this time who are sending their blessings and wishing me luck and encouraging me to continue traveling the path i am on. i am in a state of awe to read all what you have written in the reading:)thank you so much for all your time. you are such a gifted soul:):)

headincloud

hi headincloud
first of all thank you so much for such an in-dpeth read. i read it couple of times and waiting for the right time when i have more time on my hands to sit and write in detail. so here i am:)

now i don't know who this gentleman is who seems to be very protective, but the way you have described this person and mentioned him as my father, he really seems to have all the traits that my father possesses, except for one thing that my father is still alive. i'll check the tank in the attic to see if there is something going on there.

if i talk about my father he is just the way you described, but he is not suffering from any such disease. also i am hoping to change my career and looking for a suitable and better option financially. glad that times are going to change for me. he has difficulty showing his emotions but everyone in the family knows him as being very protective of me and he gets very emotional if i get even slightly hurt by something. i know in my heart he loves me, even though he has never expressed it to me ever in his life ever.

grandmother seems to be there for me forever. she is very protective and yes she died of digestive issues but it was peaceful. regarding romantic novel, i am not writing any. could it be a message regarding love life? i have no intentions to write anything. i am not a writer.i do get very frustrated at times because of my emotional life in general. i wonder what "third birthday" is all about!can you shed some light on it, if possible? i am utterly bored and yes there is a great amount of tension in and around me for some issues in my life.
again, i don't know who the blonde girl is but i love her message. it is just such a profound experience to know that so many spirits are around me at this time who are sending their blessings and wishing me luck and encouraging me to continue traveling the path i am on. i am in a state of awe to read all what you have written in the reading:)thank you so much for all your time. you are such a gifted soul:):)

Thanks pumpkin I'll try and clarify. The first gent is your paternal grandfather, he suffered with his left leg and knee, the lungs and he passed by his own hand. As for the novel it hasn't been written but that's apparently correct, seems you have a gift. A little boy's 3rd birthday has just been celebrated on the maternal side of your your family and there's a younger brother around 1, may not be immediate family. There were no messages related to love life sorry. As for the little girl she's got long blonde hair with green eye's she's very pretty and keeps impressing Alice in wonderland, says she just went to sleep. She's the same age as you, a primary school friend, hope this helps

SpiritFly

Could you do this for me, It seems really good!
Only if you want to, of course :)

Spiritfly

greatdane

Headincloud

First let me state I am NOT a Medium, so I find this fascinating. Just find it interesting what you're doing and don't know anyone who does also does spirit writing, so was just wondering, if these answers here, were from writing. Thank you if you care to share that and it's fine if you don't wish to.

exmuse

First let me state I am NOT a Medium, so I find this fascinating. You mentioned a kind of spirit writing and I was just wondering in your posts here if they were coming through writing or some other way. Just find it interesting what you're doing and don't know anyone who does spirit writing, so was just wondering, since you mentioned it in your first post, if these answers here were from writing. Thank you if you care to share that and it's fine if you don't wish to.

This was be interesting to me as well. I'd like to more a little more about the process -- how you work, and a bit of your background. How did you get into this kind of 'work'?

greatdane

correction

I saw it in your profile you did transcript writing, not here. Just find that so interesting. That's all, really. Just a comment and wondering if these were through transcript writing. Not prying or questioning, just wondering if more usually comes through writing or another way. As I said, I'm not a Medium, so I'm sure to those of us who aren't, what you do is fascinating.

headincloud

I took you to mean just one person but did you? Are you taking more?

If so, do you need/want background - who I may be thinking of, etc? I've never had a medium "reading", just watched the theatrical kind once.

Thank you. :) mm

Hi Mand,

Coming through in protection of you is your grandfather, maternal side. Colouring was dark blonde with a ginger hue in youth. He's fairly well built and suffered heart problems, a very loving man he smoked cigars and enjoyed gardening not sure if it was a passion, living or both. Pulling his braces doing 'rock on Tommy' he's in his element. Reminiscing over bouncing you on his knee as a baby you were the apple of his eye, he used to put you in a wheel barrow for a ride?!

Says he's coming from his heart, he always did and the tie is never ending. A problem solver by nature he ponders your course which is full of diversions but there are no major obstacles ahead, there is a sense of tediousness however, keep it moving forward steadily his advice. You're sitting on a hobby horse so this is likely related to a hobby that has/will become a job on one level but it also relates to the bigger picture of your life. You're in control of the steering wheel and your destination and he's right by your side as pleased as punch. His main message is keep your nose to the grindstone and you won't go far wrong with him leading you.

Stepping forward next is a prim middle aged, reserved slender lady with long very dark straight hair tied back, may have passed with breast and lymphatic cancer. A caring character she offers you comfort, a blanket and hot water bottle. Referencing companionship she comes and sits with you often, there's a reference to countdown. She's showing me a mother of pearl hexagonal trinket box not sure of the relevance. She's also nursing a bonny baby boy in spirit, very dark 9 months old not sure if he had a hole in the heart says he in safe hands and he's an angel.

A reference to things going on at home there are doors being slammed and there's an air of discontent, there's been an incident with your son involving a disagreement over a dust pan and brush and you seem cheesed off, she's assuring you things will improve, hang on in there the advice.

She's showing me a white crochet waist coat and images of toffee apples though unrelated. Her main message is life goes on.

There's an elderly very, very tiny lady coming forward, long straight grey hair and pop stockings around her ankles. Your nan I feel, she seems very shy, quiet and delicate. Her right iris has a patch of grey discolouration. An ex smoker I think she had lung problems and possibly suffered pneumonia at some stage but I don't feel that's what she passed with, sorry it's so vague. She enjoyed knitting though if that helps.

Strength is her message, conveys the best things come in small packages and it's not what you are but how you see yourself that counts. God bless x