Mediumship

katieb

Hi are you skipping people? Or going back to them at some point?

headincloud

*****Feedback from exmuse******

I'm going to share my feedback to headinclouds about what she had to say about me. However, I will be able to get into detail right now, since I don't have time this morning. I'd also like to think about how I want to respond. There were a number of things that resonated with me. It's interesting because she was actually working with someone else when she put together her response directed towards THEM. Instead there were things related to ME. It is possible, I guess, that when a person is picking up energies, and there's more than one person (a group of people) making inquiries 'lines can get crossed'.

I want to make it clear from my own orientation that I tend to be a bit skeptical. However, I didn't see this experience as a 'test' of her abilities, per se. I'm of the philosophy that I "take what I want, and leave the rest". The metaphysical realm is new to me and I'm exploring various ways of understanding the spiritual-intuitive process. I'm trying to open myself up to different ways of understanding. I have limited my postings to tarot forums, so please keep these things in mind when I post my feedback.

I'll come back and update my post later, as I said, when I have time. Thanks!

I'm new too don't worry, we're all learning together x

starchaser1277

Hi may I sit if you are still doing these? I have a very open mind to this. If you are full no big, I'm just very curious if you may pick up on anyone around me:)
Have a wonderful day.

Flames

Hello headincloud,
I'd like to sit if you're still taking people. Thanks kindly. If not, that's okay. :)
You have a truly beautiful gift.

pumpkins

Thanks pumpkin I'll try and clarify. The first gent is your paternal grandfather, he suffered with his left leg and knee, the lungs and he passed by his own hand. As for the novel it hasn't been written but that's apparently correct, seems you have a gift. A little boy's 3rd birthday has just been celebrated on the maternal side of your your family and there's a younger brother around 1, may not be immediate family. There were no messages related to love life sorry. As for the little girl she's got long blonde hair with green eye's she's very pretty and keeps impressing Alice in wonderland, says she just went to sleep. She's the same age as you, a primary school friend, hope this helps
yeah it could be my paternal grandfather. he had lung and knee issues!
do you mean i am going to write in future? and that's a romantic novel?? are you kidding me:):) never have i ever imagined in dreams that i would write a book/novel..this is super surprising honestly!! i have no connection to a blonde person from anywhere,and it's been more than 2 decades since i last met my primary school friends. i accept her message with all my heart.
thank you headincloud for taking time to clarify further. it was quite an amazing experience getting to be read by you! much love and blessings:):)

headincloud

I saw it in your profile you did transcript writing, not here. Just find that so interesting. That's all, really. Just a comment and wondering if these were through transcript writing. Not prying or questioning, just wondering if more usually comes through writing or another way. As I said, I'm not a Medium, so I'm sure to those of us who aren't, what you do is fascinating.

hi no worries, firstly I'm a novice so please don't think I've got all the answers but I'll explain as far as I understand. The mediumship process is when we tap in to someone in spirit to relay information to someone on the earth plane and it's referred to as direct mediumship when it's face to face, spiritual churches and the like support this kind of set up. My posts are different in as much as the sitter is absent so the focus is just a name and the information is written down. Not sure what box that fits in.

There are many different senses we develop under the umbrella, clairvoyance is clear seeing, clairaudience is hearing but not literally, it's a thought voice though they can speak aloud. Clairsentience is clear knowing, telepathy is mind to mind and similarly psychic ability is working directly with people's energies. We're working with psychic energies with all of the above but we're not necessarily working with a dis-incarnate person (spirit person)

True transcripts arguably only use clairaudience so the medium doesn't get a word in, this isn't typical transcript work because primarily it's using clairvoyance and clairaudience. Half the time I'm putting a story across in my own words as they act it out in the room. The details they intercept with in various ways as I'm writing so it's like a play developing which I'm trying to learn to document incorporating the messages they wish to give along with aspects of their personality they're portraying.

Transcribing calls for a deeper concentration and the patterns and rhythm of the information coming in is different, all the different aspects have been separate up to now for me and the the challenge is to try and pull them together. It fascinates me too

headincloud

This was be interesting to me as well. I'd like to more a little more about the process -- how you work, and a bit of your background. How did you get into this kind of 'work'?

Only just setting up professionally on the psychic front. Wanted to be a healer since I discovered spirituality at 25. Did reiki, holistic's and developed the psychic side of things through my best times but being a medium was one of my dream jobs. Been extremely ill both physically and mentally half of my life time,the extreme sensitivity of asperger's is the reason behind the extra sensory perceptions

prudence

Moderator Note

Hi Folks,

I've removed some posts from this thread.

Carry on. :)

prudence

headincloud

Hi are you skipping people? Or going back to them at some point?

just wanted 1 sitter really, can't promise you a reading but I'm using the first responders so If u don't mind waiting kate I'll come back to you. Be doing lots of different kinds of readings and experiments over the next few wks or months the way things are going, what you'll get Is anybody's guess, PM you when it's done.