Mediumship

headincloud

Hi may I sit if you are still doing these? I have a very open mind to this. If you are full no big, I'm just very curious if you may pick up on anyone around me:)
Have a wonderful day.

Hi starchaser sorry I can't promise any more at the moment but I'l be taking more sitters shortly, thanks for reply

headincloud

Hello headincloud,
I'd like to sit if you're still taking people. Thanks kindly. If not, that's okay. :)
You have a truly beautiful gift.

thanks for the kind words be posting for more sitters in the near future

headincloud

Hi there!

Are you choosing the Sitter based on what you can pick up on around them? I have lost many people around me, but the most 'important' one being my paternal grandmother and my bestfriend.
I would be prepared to give detailed FB

Hi katie,

Your maternal grandmother is protecting you in spirit, a teacher and widow. Fiery if crossed her colouring's fair and she enjoyed cookery. A very bright uplifting persona, always singing and dancing. She's brought the whole family along and she's the cheer leader, there's a whole row of people arms linked in the background coming through with support and a message of team work.

Nan's offering you blackberry tart, apple strudel, porridge and a jug of water, refreshments for your journey and there's encouragement to take a break and look up at the night sky, guidance is the message and she's still a star. Portraying you as a dreamer, you're sweet when you meditate the message.

She wants to mention pretending to be a rock star with your grey woolly scarf in the bedroom when you thought you were alone, rock on the message. There's a pot of dreams but no money in the bank she says seeds will begin to sprout shortly and there's fresh growth. You're coming on leaps and bounds spiritually and there's encouragement to follow this path, she walks with you. You may feel you're walking a tight rope at the moment there's anxiety and tension but you will make it across and reach your goal which is possibly a diploma on one level but the scenario apply's to the bigger picture of your life. Don't be frightened her advice, you're en pointe and though you may be shaking in your shoes they've got full faith in you and you've got their full support.

With reference to a front on accident that occurred between a red car and black car she says you'll come up trumps and quids in. There's a brand new white 4x4 type vehicle at a bargain price and something about you being dwarfed by it. Impressions too of you nursing a young baby with jet black hair in a new bungalow with your new car in the drive, there's a dog on the lawn playing with a football and you're as happy as the day is long and so in love. Everything feels very fresh so I'm assuming this is present or future. She leaving you with stacks of love.

Sorry it wasn't who you wanted but I've no bearing on that at all, rest assured their all there. God bless x

headincloud

I would like to sit and can propose fb and exchange. Medium reading too. I would like to know more about the spirit of a man who has been present in the life of my family for about 20 years. We have moved but he follows… If you're not up for it, I'll understand :)

Your question ?

Sorry but I can't request who comes forward, it's up to them

SpiritFly

If you need another, I'd love for you to do it for me.
Pm or on here, whichever is easier.

thanks.
Spiritfly

headincloud

awww am sooooo late! i wish i could get one too, only if you can:)

Hi Alice sorry you didn't get a tarot reading

Your paternal grandfather is protecting you in spirit he's 79, his name's Eddy he's very small with a large nose and a big character. Bit of a clown he's coming through with breakfast on a tray proclaiming rise and shine, it's eggs. He's encouraging you to go out and play in the sunshine but there's resistance from you. There may have been an extended period of illness where you've been up and down and hospitalised related to an accident. Get your dancing shoes on is his message he's lifting a massive grey cloud from above your head and you won't need the hiking boots any more. Claims his feet still smell but he's walking on air in peace. He's referencing a baby boy a Christmas baby in the circle around you, congratulations his message. Teasing you with candy canes he's relating to a time he jumped in the water bucket for cleaning the windows socks and all to clean his shoes. He's leaving you with a box of malteasers, a white orchid and a kiss on the nose. God bless x

haleyw

This is very interesting and by the looks of it completely random, so I'd like to put myself out there and just see if anything comes for me. If that's okay?

headincloud

This is very interesting and by the looks of it completely random, so I'd like to put myself out there and just see if anything comes for me. If that's okay?

hi haley thanks for the reply not taking more sitters right now but will be soon

katieb

I'll be leaving you some Feedback sometime during the day as I can't quote with my phone