The bonefire has landed

nisaba

<deadpan> The Bonefire has landed. Here.

<bows deeply toward Wooden-eye>

Alta

I have been using the Bonefire app for a few days. The Fool's Dog interface is excellent and I love how the art just glows on the screen.

nisaba

I'm way more old-fashioned than you.

Or perhaps I just love the feel of cardstock in my hand, any cardstock.

prudence

I'm way more old-fashioned than you.

Or perhaps I just love the feel of cardstock in my hand, any cardstock.

And the card stock and finish on this deck is fantastic, imo.

Alta

I do have the deck too, it is lovely.

nisaba

Out of interest, are there any cards in the deck where the image does *not* include every colour of the spectrum?

Grizabella

As someone else said, the card stock is phenomenal. This is the only deck I've ever had with such a dark color that hasn't chipped around the edges with a lot of shuffling. It's just wonderful. I use mine every day and it still looks just as beautiful as it did the day I got it. The little pouch is holding up beautifully, too.

Thank you so much, Gabi. I don't think I can get the app because the phone I have is a Windows phone but I photographed the Queen of Wands from my deck and am using it as the lock screen on my phone. I love all the cards but especially that one. If I ever get a tattoo that will be it. With your permission, but there's no hurry on that...tattoos are too spendy.

In the next few days I'll do some readings in the Reading Exchange with the deck.

Thank you for this beautiful little deck you've given us. And did I hear you're making an oracle deck now? I'd really be in heaven if you were to do a Bonefire Lenormand. Is there any chance of that?

laughinglight

just in time....

I just discovered this "burning treasure" last night and ordered a copy after seeing scans of about eight cards. I am not even going to search out any more examples, let the rest of this beauty reveal on its arrival in Portlandia......my only wish at this point is that if I were 30 years younger I would have that much more time to read with this outrageous deck. Wow.

Dark Victory '39

inked margins two thumbs up

Agviz, future fella, those inked margins look pretty fabulous.

wooden-eye

Last orders please!!

I am officially calling last orders for Bonefire!

This week is the absolute last chance to get yourself a copy of the 2013 self-published deck, which now comes in printed hessian bag.
I will be taking no more orders from the website-
I am only announcing this here at Aeclectic as this is where the deck started and without this place, there would have been no deck.

If you would like a deck please send me a pm containing your paypal email address and where you live and I will send you a paypal invoice, to be received by Sunday 22nd March.
Numbers are limited to one deck per person, and stock is very low, but I am not expecting a stampede.:p

The deck is $30AUD+ postage. (If you live outside of Aus, current exchange rates make the deck the most reasonable it has ever been.)

After this date there will be no more Bonefire until Schiffer Publishing release it in a year or so.

So last chance for quality self-published deck and sorry if this seems like an advert, I just wanted to let any of you know who might have been holding off, it's now or never.

Thank you to every one who supported the Bonefire Adventure.

XxGabi