Mediumship

katieb

Hi Headincloud, here is my feedback

Hi katie,

Your maternal grandmother is protecting you in spirit, a teacher and widow. Fiery if crossed her colouring's fair and she enjoyed cookery. A very bright uplifting persona, always singing and dancing. She's brought the whole family along and she's the cheer leader, there's a whole row of people arms linked in the background coming through with support and a message of team work.

My maternal grandmother was not a teacher and I've never seen her cook. She was a dark haired woman who was very stern, not uplifting or singing. My PATERNAL grandmother was a teacher and a widow at a young age. She had red hair and loved to cook, she had an amazing personality and would gather up the family to sing songs. Is it possible that it could be her as this describes her much more than my other grandmother?

Nan's offering you blackberry tart, apple strudel, porridge and a jug of water, refreshments for your journey and there's encouragement to take a break and look up at the night sky, guidance is the message and she's still a star. Portraying you as a dreamer, you're sweet when you meditate the message.
I can be a dreamer but I'm not sure what you mean 'you're sweet when you meditate the message?'

She wants to mention pretending to be a rock star with your grey woolly scarf in the bedroom when you thought you were alone, rock on the message. There's a pot of dreams but no money in the bank she says seeds will begin to sprout shortly and there's fresh growth. You're coming on leaps and bounds spiritually and there's encouragement to follow this path, she walks with you. You may feel you're walking a tight rope at the moment there's anxiety and tension but you will make it across and reach your goal which is possibly a diploma on one level but the scenario apply's to the bigger picture of your life. Don't be frightened her advice, you're en pointe and though you may be shaking in your shoes they've got full faith in you and you've got their full support.

I was a tough chick back in highschool, dressed in black and listened to heavy metal. But I don't wear scarves to this day and never wore them when I was younger...did I sing with a scarf in front of a mirror? With the scarf it's not likely, but I did used to sing in clubs when I was younger. Still LOVE to sing! Yes my spirituality has grown and increased very much but no diploma in sight. I've been working for a long time and have no intent of returning to study.

With reference to a front on accident that occurred between a red car and black car she says you'll come up trumps and quids in. There's a brand new white 4x4 type vehicle at a bargain price and something about you being dwarfed by it. Impressions too of you nursing a young baby with jet black hair in a new bungalow with your new car in the drive, there's a dog on the lawn playing with a football and you're as happy as the day is long and so in love. Everything feels very fresh so I'm assuming this is present or future. She leaving you with stacks of love.

Sorry it wasn't who you wanted but I've no bearing on that at all, rest assured their all there. God bless x

I haven't been in an accident but I do own a black 4X4. I initially had requested it to be white and changed my mind at the last minute deciding to get the black one. My daughters are now 10 and I don't have any urge to have more children but I have a very special bond with my bestfriends daughter who is 7 months old and has jet black hair. Also got a dog this past December :) I can't say that I'm in love as I'm in a rut these days with a lack of passion etc..but hopefully she is saying that this will come back. Now just hoping that there will be no accident :)

Thank you!

kcdean88

Hello!!

May I sit in :)

xx
Kelly

ana luisa

Thanks for the reading headincloud :) There's a lot I have to mull over for feedback but will do, don't worry. Loved the headless chicken metaphor :D And I already know who the gentleman is. Funny thing, we have never met. When I was born, he was long gone.

headincloud

Hi Headincloud, here is my feedback

My maternal grandmother was not a teacher and I've never seen her cook. She was a dark haired woman who was very stern, not uplifting or singing. My PATERNAL grandmother was a teacher and a widow at a young age. She had red hair and loved to cook, she had an amazing personality and would gather up the family to sing songs. Is it possible that it could be her as this describes her much more than my other grandmother?

NO DOUBT THIS IS YOUR PATERNAL GRANDMOTHER IF THAT'S THE ONLY DETAIL OUT FLOWER.

I can be a dreamer but I'm not sure what you mean 'you're sweet when you meditate the message?'

WHAT I WAS BEING SHOWN WAS YOU DREAMING AND AS I THOUGHT MEDITATING. THE VOICE OVER SAID SWEET HENCE THE MESSAGE BUT FORGIVE ME IF I'M MISINTERPRETING. SHE MAY BE ENCOURAGING YOU TO MEDITATE I GUESS. THE FRAME WAS THROUGH HER EYE'S SO THE REFERENCE SEEMED TO BE WATCHING YOU.

I was a tough chick back in highschool, dressed in black and listened to heavy metal. But I don't wear scarves to this day and never wore them when I was younger...did I sing with a scarf in front of a mirror? With the scarf it's not likely, but I did used to sing in clubs when I was younger. Still LOVE to sing! Yes my spirituality has grown and increased very much but no diploma in sight. I've been working for a long time and have no intent of returning to study.

I GUESS THIS WAS HER WAY OF SHOWING ME YOU'RE A SINGER AND A BIT OF A ROCK CHICK BUT I'M SLOW ON THE UPTAKE, YOU WEREN'T WEARING THE SCARF YOU HELD IT LIKE A BANNER FOOTBALL STYLE ABOVE YOUR HEAD AS YOU SANG. THERE WAS A GREAT DEAL OF DYNAMISM COMING FROM YOU IT'S THE SINGING SHE WAS ENCOURAGING I GUESS. THE DIPLOMA I WASN'T SURE OF AT ALL SO THAT DOESN'T SURPRISE ME, WHAT I WAS SHOWN WAS YOU WALKING A TIGHT ROPE TOWARDS TWO SHEETS OF PAPER, WRONGLY THOUGHT I HAD A SENSE OF DIPLOMA. IT'S SOME SORT OF LONG TERM GOAL THAT'S BEING REFERENCED.

THE NEW WHITE 4X4 AND NEW BABY ARE FUTURE EVENTS, VERY HAPPY SCENARIO

I haven't been in an accident but I do own a black 4X4. I initially had requested it to be white and changed my mind at the last minute deciding to get the black one. My daughters are now 10 and I don't have any urge to have more children but I have a very special bond with my bestfriends daughter who is 7 months old and has jet black hair. Also got a dog this past December :) I can't say that I'm in love as I'm in a rut these days with a lack of passion etc..but hopefully she is saying that this will come back. Now just hoping that there will be no accident :)

Thank you!

THERE WILL BE NO ACCIDENT, I WAS ASSURED THIS WAS PAST TENSE. I WOULDN'T PREDICT AN ACCIDENT OF THAT NATURE SO IF THIS ISN'T IN THE PAST IT DOESN'T RELATE TO YOU AND I'M SORRY. CLEARLY I'VE GOT CROSSED WIRES WITH ANOTHER COMMUNICATOR BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE A RED CAR. THERE'S A CHANCE THIS COULD BE SOMEONE AROUND YOU. HOPE THIS HELPS THANKS FOR YOUR FB

katieb

Thank you for the clarification! Goodness I'm way too old to have a baby hahaha

ana luisa

Hi ana,

I've a tall thin framed gent with a dark copper moustache which curls up on the ends. He's direct descendant line maternal side, grandad I feel but could be dad or great grandad. He's a proud, sophisticated character who was at peace with himself, he smoked a pipe and claims to have eaten caviare. He's portraying himself as a bit of a snob and he's quite charismatic. He suffered with his urinary system also his left knee and foot are extremely swollen.

This could well be my great-grandfather. My great-grandmother married three times so I cannot say whether we share the same loud but the description seems to fit him. He was Portuguese, from a wealthy family, not handsome but cocky. Rich people in Brazil had that attitude at that time. Unfortunately, I can't say what his health problems were because his daughters and sons (one daughter, my grandma) are all departed.

Singing a ring of roses he's playing draughts ever so happily. Says there's nothing to worry about up there apart from us lot down here.
What a jerk!! if I understood this well, he's saying he's ok but we aren't. A lot of good that will do me !
He's watching over as he aims cupids arrow at you, there's song birds all around which are symbols of great joy. Your in line for some love in your life, that's his message and he's predicting great things ahead.
Love as in love affair or family love ? I'm married with 2 sons so that sounded improbable.

You're intuitive and he often impresses you via telepathy though you may perceiving it as your own thought voice he's encouraging awareness. Explains it's been raining on you but is about to stop, all you'll have to deal with are the muddy puddles but the skies are clear up ahead there's a reprieve and he's so very happy for you.
Nice. I have been going through a tough period, health wise,and emotionally as well. The allusion to rain is also very pertinent because it seems i've been under a cloud for a while now...

Sitting on a swing he's referencing balance which you're about to master as the ride loses momentum but you may be giddy for a while until you come to your senses. Grounding is being encouraged, there's a new phase moving in for you as you move up a level with your studies. Referencing home work in a dual sense there's a message to stick at it as you'll soon be taking flight, he's sitting with the goose that laid a golden egg in his lap.

This probably relates to my spiritual development. Against my will, I've been having very intense visions, hearing things and dreaming the most unusual and bizarre dreams of my life. Something is changing in my spiritual life and it is doing it on its own accord. Giddy fits that :)

There's a sense of fairy queen and he's filled with pride so this may be a reference you having been a carnival queen. Says he's reading from your page which is a reference to the akashic records and when you get through the mist shortly things will be sweet. There's a couple of rare breeds of cat on his lap, white with blue eyes one looks Siamese but I'm also getting Persian. He's conveying support for you football fan style with a reference to tears around your home situation. He's watching you snapping and attacking each other verbally 'one up man ship' he says don't bite.

I got confused here… is this referring to my domestic life ?

There's a golden retriever in frame around you and he feels you get on better with the dog but the tone is jovial. You're throwing a red frizz-be for the dog in woodland or a park, he enjoys this and the dog loves it too.

Yes, I LOVE dogs, have one and could never live without one ever!!! Mine is a mutt but the canine energy has always been present in my life.

He explains he's watching you running round like a headless chicken a lot of the time, there's encouragement to unwind and look at the underlying reason; showing me a hornet's nest.

I may now the reasonS but not the underlying one…
His advice is watch your back, activate your boundaries so that hurtful words and intentions simply roll off like water off a ducks back and this will put you in role reversal. Says your made from winning stuff and there's a sense of good stock as he polishes his nails on his lapel. God bless x

Again, this is probably spiritual because I do feel presences around me on a regular basis. That's why when I was asking for a reading, I asked for a specific presence that has even been seen by others in technicolor almost as if were in the flesh…

headincloud, thank you so much for doing this reading! I cannot imagine how tiring this must be; I participate in spiritualistic events were people do spiritual/automatic writing and some even get headaches from the energy it drains! I wish you all the best in developing your skills and was very glad to know that I have a relative I will never meet in person who cares for me and guards me from above (or wherever he may be).

Love,

Ana :heart:

seven stars

Just poking my head in to say I'd still love to wait in line whenever you're taking sitters. Very interested to hear what you'd have to say!

headincloud

Just poking my head in to say I'd still love to wait in line whenever you're taking sitters. Very interested to hear what you'd have to say!

No worries thanks for the reply

headincloud

Hi may I sit if you are still doing these? I have a very open mind to this. If you are full no big, I'm just very curious if you may pick up on anyone around me:)
Have a wonderful day.

Hi starchaser,

Protecting you in spirit is your paternal great grandmother may have a surname of principle, a stocky but feminine lady with very dark short curly hair. A smoker she passed with lung and digestive issues. Very religious and spiritual she was forthright and honest and draws a comparison with you as butterflies fill the scene. You seem to be at the threshold of a new phase of life or development currently but struggling to push open the flood gates, they're backing you scrum style with their support there's a team of them on your case related to something which seems to be puzzling you. You will piece it together the message. Portraying herself as an angel nursing you she draws attention to your right thigh and foot advising you keep it elevated and try not to use your right arm as she scatters healing petals over you from above x

Radiant-M

Hi,
This sounds like a fantastic opportunity and if you are still taking sitters I'd be more than happy to participate and give feedback!!
Blessings
-M-