Mediumship

headincloud

Hi,
This sounds like a fantastic opportunity and if you are still taking sitters I'd be more than happy to participate and give feedback!!
Blessings
-M-

Thanks RM be taking more sitters soon

12doggiepaws

Could you please put me on your waiting list? Thank you in advance!

headincloud

Just poking my head in to say I'd still love to wait in line whenever you're taking sitters. Very interested to hear what you'd have to say!

Hi seven stars, answering to your name from the paternal side is a fair, slight, flighty elderly lady who may have suffered lung problems. Impressing willow the wisp holding a golf club she explains her friends at the range were like extended family, other females she regarded as a support network and seems to think you've a lot to gain by letting people in more, trust in yourself her advice. She watches you sleeping and thinks it's ironic how we think it's the other way around she wishes you know she's in peace . Referencing a hair cut she says you don't do things by halves. She's impressing pickles in a jar as she departs on a broomstick!

god bless x

seven stars

Hi seven stars, answering to your name from the paternal side is a fair, slight, flighty elderly lady who may have suffered lung problems. Impressing willow the wisp holding a golf club she explains her friends at the range were like extended family, other females she regarded as a support network and seems to think you've a lot to gain by letting people in more, trust in yourself her advice. She watches you sleeping and thinks it's ironic how we think it's the other way around she wishes you know she's in peace . Referencing a hair cut she says you don't do things by halves. She's impressing pickles in a jar as she departs on a broomstick!

god bless x

well, rats I'm totally lost on that one....

ivanna

Sorry, did you skipped me? I do not mind to wait, just to know if you take sitters is order.
If the name helps you on the reading, mine is Diana

starchaser1277

Hi starchaser,

Protecting you in spirit is your paternal great grandmother may have a surname of principle, a stocky but feminine lady with very dark short curly hair. A smoker she passed with lung and digestive issues. Very religious and spiritual she was forthright and honest and draws a comparison with you as butterflies fill the scene. You seem to be at the threshold of a new phase of life or development currently but struggling to push open the flood gates, they're backing you scrum style with their support there's a team of them on your case related to something which seems to be puzzling you. You will piece it together the message. Portraying herself as an angel nursing you she draws attention to your right thigh and foot advising you keep it elevated and try not to use your right arm as she scatters healing petals over you from above x
This gave me goose bumps! I have never met my great grand mother, but I do assume she has curly dark hair as everyone in my family has curly hair, and my father and his siblings all have dark brown hair as well. You mentioned she draws a comparison with me, i too used to smoke i quit due to it causing me breathing problems coughing and severe sinus problems and I too have digestive problems. Interesting you mention butterflies, I have ALWAYS been drawn to butterflies, I have two butterfly tattoos, not because I think they are pretty but because after suffering a very horrible car accident (I should not have survived this car accident, but I literally walked away without a scratch), the first thing I saw after the crash was a monarch butterfly on my windshield. I was 19 and believed this to be a sign from my gardian angel. I'm sorry but I have no idea what scrum means, but yes I am struggling to push myself forward into a new phase in my life. I am changing jobs, due to a general dissatisfaction with my current job, I am returning to college, and I am trying to develop a stronger spiritual well being. Despite trying to enact these changes as of this moment it feels I am just at a standstill, changes simply aren't occurring fast enough. Now your last part OMG!!!! It isn't my thigh but my RIGHT HIP and KNEE that have been bothering me for months, I have had terrible pain in the joints, sometimes it hurts to walk and now I have a minor limp. I have been to the doctor but she brushed me off, she refused to X-ray them and told me its probably just arthritis (I'm only 36, and it concerns me that I have a joint that causes me this much pain on a daily basis, and was disappointed that the doctor wouldn't just look into it further) I have been trying homeopathic remadies to help, such as fish oil, and I keep exercise a part of my daily routine as my hip stiffens and "locks" if I don't keep it loose by movement.
My strongest guide I believe to be a female, as I have heard her soothing voice as I sleep, I have another story where she intervened and saved me from harm if you wish to hear it. I am not surprised she was the one to communicate with you. I do feel she is trying to reach me on waking hours (I see small twinkles of colored lights, like a Christmas light softly slowly twinkling, sometimes the light is red, sometimes baby blue, sometimes pink or white) but I am not strong enough yet to hear her message when I am awake.

Thank you so much!!! You were right on!
Jess